Oregon Lawmaker Faces Expulsion In Assault On State Capitol

A republican politician is exposed for helping far right rioters enter the Oregon Capitol.

He is caught on video opening the door to the far right wingers. Who then entered and attacked the police with chemical irritants. The police prevailed and got them out of the capitol.

Outside the far right rioters broke windows on the capitol and assaulted journalists.

Now he faces possibly being expelled from the Oregon congress.

We will have to wait to see what happens.

Why do counties in Oregon want to become part of Idaho? Hmmmmm....perhaps your state needs a remake?

It's still a crime to enter a public building with the intent of committing a crime
What crime would that be, exactly? These politicians need to have the Fear of the Public put back in their hearts and their minds. At every second they should be aware that their thoughts, words and actions may be observed by their employees, with potentially unpleasant consequences.
Con-tinuing with physical threats.
Don't be such a snowflake. He is behind a computer, he cannot hurt you.

It's still a crime to enter a public building with the intent of committing a crime
What crime would that be, exactly? These politicians need to have the Fear of the Public put back in their hearts and their minds. At every second they should be aware that their thoughts, words and actions may be observed by their employees, with potentially unpleasant consequences.
Projection there, hun.

Ah...more subtle physical threats

Con-tinuing with physical threats
These politicians need to be reminded that they are the employees, not the Management of the Company we call the United States.

For far too long these scum balls have believed we exist to benefit them, when in fact the exact opposite is true. It is going to take an Earth-shattering event to get these wastes of flesh and oxygen to see the truth.

Unfortunately that event is likely to need to be physical and violent, because nothing else is going to wake them up.

Ah...more subtle physical threats

Con-tinuing with physical threats
These politicians need to be reminded that they are the employees, not the Management of the Company we call the United States.

For far too long these scum balls have believed we exist to benefit them, when in fact the exact opposite is true. It is going to take an Earth-shattering event to get these wastes of flesh and oxygen to see the truth.

Unfortunately that event is likely to need to be pgyoand violent, because nothing else is going to wake them up.
Doubling down on physical threats.....just like a trump fluffer....he sure attracts the inherently violent.

"Of course. The usual RINO republicans that perennially think that the path to the voter's heart is........"

ALL of Oregon's House Republican ....all of 'em .......voted to expel the guy.
Ergo, all of those Republicas are RINO's.
All of 'em in the Oregon House.

Most republicans are glad-handers who will go along with most anything that advances their career. Can even 'Chill' be so naive to think you are going to get any real Trump republicans in a place so close to liberal bastion Portland Oregon? Ground central for the Left wing?

Their idea of a "conservative" is probably JFK. Most of those people probably voted to out the guy not because they think he's wrong but because they are afraid for their careers, if not their very homes, families and lives. They have been BULLIED into believing that anything with Trump or the Capitol is plain toxic to their survival.

"Why do counties in Oregon want to become part of Idaho? Hmmmmm....perhaps your state needs a remake?"

Ah, poster Defiler, I, for one, wouldn't read a whole lot into that little sectional brouhaha.
After all, it ain't all that unique.

The Upper Peninsula of Michigan has long wanted to secede from the trolls below the bridge.
The Panhandle of Florida has long pissed and moaned about being part of another country----Florida.
Oklahoma's Panhandle thinks they should be Texans.
And you wanna discuss upstated New York vs New York City?
Downstate Illinois vs Chicago?
Outstate Pennsylvania vs Philadelphia?

In short, be careful what you read in your tea leaves.

To a true left-winger, Azog, mere words of disapproval can be very injurious to them. :smoke:

Progressives bruise like fruit.

"They have been BULLIED into believing that anything with Trump......."

Ah so, the good poster 'freak' seems to be suggesting that the expelled legislator hand planned to let the nutjobs in through the back door because of Trump?

And it was only the fear of Trump that got all of his Republican colleagues to vote another Republican out of their club?

Who knew?

Doubling down on physical threats.....just like a trump fluffer....he sure attracts the inherently violent
I want to make something completely clear…

I am NOT a Trumpist. I have little more use for the mentally deficient tub of goo than you Leftists do. He was a short-term means to an end. Nothing more.

Doubling down on physical threats.....just like a trump fluffer....he sure attracts the inherently violent

I am NOT a Trumpist. I have little more use for the mentally deficient tub of goo than you Leftists do. He was a short-term means to an end. Nothing more.
Uh Huh.....;)

Uh Huh.....
I’m not even a Republican. I’m an Authoritarian.

DJT was supported by many like myself in 2016 as a means to hopefully drive home the point we’d been trying to make for years… that we were no longer going to support pseudo-Democrat, Establishment candidates who were more in line with Progressives than Right wingers. It’s the reason we didn’t vote for Romney or McCain.

Donald Trump was supposed to be the wake-up call for the Republican Party. A call to arms to return to true Right-wing policies and ideals. It didn’t work. We were unable to purge the Centrist, Establishment and Leftist scum from the party. Instead it divided the party.

Uh Huh.....

DJT was supported by many like myself in 2016 as a means to hopefully drive home the point we’d been trying to make for years… that we were no longer going to support pseudo-Democrat, Establishment candidates who were more in line with Progressives than Right wingers. It’s the reason we didn’t vote for Romney or McCain.

Donald Trump was supposed to be the wake-up call for the Republican Party. A call to arms to return to true Right-wing policies and ideals. It didn’t work. We were unable to purge the Centrist, Establishment and Leftist scum from the party. Instead it divided the party.
Uh huh ;)

Uh Huh.....

Uh huh ;)
He's just your basic five-and-dime kookburger. He might be dangerous if he wasn't so damn funny...kind of like a cross between Stalin and Pee Wee Herman.

A republican politician is exposed for helping far right rioters enter the Oregon Capitol.

He is caught on video opening the door to the far right wingers. Who then entered and attacked the police with chemical irritants. The police prevailed and got them out of the capitol.

Outside the far right rioters broke windows on the capitol and assaulted journalists.

Now he faces possibly being expelled from the Oregon congress.

We will have to wait to see what happens.

Sounds like they only need 2 republicans to cross the line and the guy is history.
Looks like I was right. They kicked their traitor against their state government out by 59 to 1 vote.

And what ends would those be?

And what ends would those be?
That end would be the Death of the United States of America as we’ve known it for 220+ years and the establishment of a new, Ultra-Conservative “America” in its place.
So want want the end of the America we all love ( excepting you) and you saw Trump as your means to that end.

We agree on something

New Topics

Forum List

Back