Armed insurrectionists storm Oregon state capitol

ANOTHER massive terrorist attack in Oregon while Biden and the DemoKKKrats watch.

Salem Police arrested at least three people and urged others to stay away from Oregon's State Capitol building Sunday evening as violence linked to Antifa-aligned protesters broke out.

The "heavily armed" crowd had grown to as many as 200 people, Fox 12 Portland reported. The chaos unfolded as a planned right-wing protest and Antifa counter-protest were scheduled in Salem for the same day.

Police received reports of vehicles driving past the Capitol being struck with balloons filled with paint as well as green lasers being pointed at drivers.

You fail to mention that the Antifa folks were counter protestors who were responding to a RW protest that had previously been announced on-line. I'm certainly not defending all that they did, but the RW group was specifically attempting to provoke a conflict which is exactly what they did all of last year.

When will Xiden and the DNC call off their brown shirts?

There is only one US Politician who tried to use extraneous mob violence to achieve his political goal.
Oh come on now...there is more then one politician in the DNC...Mad Max, Xiden, Nancy P, Harris, Chucky they all benefited from their violent, left wing terrorist

Nope, not one of them emulated El Duce's tactic that Donnie used on 1-6-21.
The President gave a speech and asked for a peaceful protest...I agree none of them asked for a peaceful protest...some funded the insurrection, like Harris, and some openly called for violecne like Mad Max...and boy did the insurrectionist and terrorist do what they were told...for years....and still today....when will the Dems call off their Brownshirts????

He told them to stop the steal, fight and take back their country. Basically Trump is just an asshole promoting lies and trying to undermine our elections because he lost.

OH MY. Another mad insurrection of our democracy by heathen terrorists. I hope the police are OK. Hopefully they will arrest these domestic terrorists and prosecute them to the full letter of the law.

"The chaos unfolded as a planned right-wing protest and Antifa counter-protest were scheduled in Salem for the same day."

Prosecute all who are violent

Where were you all last summer when your antifa pals murdered 32 people and caused $9 billion in property damage?

Let me guess, you now think all those racially charged riots were somehow really insurrections like Trumpybears Jan 6th failed attempt. Or that Antifa's continuing clash with the BungholeBois is an insurrection.

You didn't answer my question. You said "prosecute all who are violent", yet you cheered when your BLM and Klantifa pals murdered 32 people and caused $9 billion in property damage (mostly in minority neighborhoods) last summer.

Like your fellow racist lefties, you only got upset when protesters went after your wealthy white elites in Washington. The black and brown people BLM and Klantifa killed don't mean shit to you.

My location is as irrelevant as your accusations are disingenuous.
thats cool...the government knows where you are, and how long...keep using your phones....ping--ping---ping
now, your location is irrelevant to us, but not to them...trust xiden and the demonRATS

your deflection is noted...enjoy your TRUMP orgasm

Yes deflection, from the false equivocation of the OP, to the funny farm with you.....

thanx 4 playing...loser

OH MY. Another mad insurrection of our democracy by heathen terrorists. I hope the police are OK. Hopefully they will arrest these domestic terrorists and prosecute them to the full letter of the law.

"The chaos unfolded as a planned right-wing protest and Antifa counter-protest were scheduled in Salem for the same day."

Prosecute all who are violent

Where were you all last summer when your antifa pals murdered 32 people and caused $9 billion in property damage?

Let me guess, you now think all those racially charged riots were somehow really insurrections like Trumpybears Jan 6th failed attempt. Or that Antifa's continuing clash with the BungholeBois is an insurrection.

You didn't answer my question. You said "prosecute all who are violent", yet you cheered when your BLM and Klantifa pals murdered 32 people and caused $9 billion in property damage (mostly in minority neighborhoods) last summer.

Like your fellow racist lefties, you only got upset when protesters went after your wealthy white elites in Washington. The black and brown people BLM and Klantifa killed don't mean shit to you.

My location is as irrelevant as your accusations are disingenuous.
thats cool...the government knows where you are, and how long...keep using your phones....ping--ping---ping
now, your location is irrelevant to us, but not to them...trust xiden and the demonRATS

your deflection is noted...enjoy your TRUMP orgasm

Yes deflection, from the false equivocation of the OP, to the funny farm with you.....

thanx 4 playing...loser

A Weiner UR.

Uh oh. Is that racist?

ANOTHER massive terrorist attack in Oregon while Biden and the DemoKKKrats watch.

Salem Police arrested at least three people and urged others to stay away from Oregon's State Capitol building Sunday evening as violence linked to Antifa-aligned protesters broke out.

The "heavily armed" crowd had grown to as many as 200 people, Fox 12 Portland reported. The chaos unfolded as a planned right-wing protest and Antifa counter-protest were scheduled in Salem for the same day.

Police received reports of vehicles driving past the Capitol being struck with balloons filled with paint as well as green lasers being pointed at drivers.

Oh hell don't worry about it....Your Police and FBI will search high and wide for the felons..........oh.......wait a minute, those guys are busy hunting down and arresting American Patriots.

wait a minute, those guys are busy hunting down and arresting American Patriots.

Just like you can't be a Liberal and do illiberal things, you can't be a Patriot and attack the Constitution.

Unfortunately I absolutely disagree with you. The Founding Fathers gave us direct instructions for actions we should take:

Declaration of Independence (1776)

That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness.

wait a minute, those guys are busy hunting down and arresting American Patriots.

Just like you can't be a Liberal and do illiberal things, you can't be a Patriot and attack the Constitution.

Unfortunately I absolutely disagree with you. The Founding Fathers gave us direct instructions for actions we should take:

Declaration of Independence (1776)

That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness.

I respect that half sentence. The next sentence makes it clear that losing a close election and having a Senate at 50/50 is about as far from absolute Despotism as we have ever been.

" Prudence, indeed, will dictate that Governments long established should not be changed for light and transient causes; and accordingly all experience hath shewn that mankind are more disposed to suffer, while evils are sufferable than to right themselves by abolishing the forms to which they are accustomed. But when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same Object evinces a design to reduce them under absolute Despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security. "

However I will say that in defeat, the loser looked more like an absolute depot than the winner did in his victory.

Forum List

Back