Are we prepared to ditch Ukraine if China invades Taiwan?

JGalt

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2011
Russia and China appear to be teaming up for a "divide and conquer" strategy. Xi Jinping opened the 20th Communist Party Congress today by announcing full control of Hong Kong has been achieved, and that Taiwan is next.

What course do we take then?

China's Jinping says full control over Hong Kong achieved, determined on Taiwan​

"Chinese President Xi Jinping on Sunday kicked off the 20th congress of the ruling Communist Party where he expected to win a third leadership term and cement his place as the country's most powerful ruler since Mao Zedong...

Xi lauded Hong Kong's transition from "chaos to governance", while vowing a "major struggle against separatism and interference" in Taiwan."

China's Jinping says full control over Hong Kong achieved, determined on Taiwan

Do we even have any weapons and ammo left? I thought we sent most of it to Europe?

:dunno:

I believe, asking what course we take, might be a moot question.

I think the Russians and Chinese were playing chess with us, while we were busy playing checkers. I just hope we have enough to defend ourselves if our psychopathic leadership pisses off the Russians and Chinese.

TBH.

sun-tzu-587809.jpg

Sorry your life is so crappy, life has never been better in the Gator household. 12 days into living in my newly built house, not even done unpacking all the boxes yet.

But hey, you keep living in fear, I am having too much fun enjoying life for that shit.
You won't live in a ghetto setting though. Let others do the suffering for your lofty ways and shedding any guilt. It is the Marthas Vineyard disease.

You won't live in a ghetto setting though. Let others do the suffering for your lofty ways and shedding any guilt. It is the Marthas Vineyard disease.

I have lived in the ghetto, been dirt poor to the point I was eating pop corn for meals as it was all I could afford to buy.

Less than 10 years ago my family was living below poverty level for a family of 4. My wife and I made the choice we did not want to live that way and we worked our asses off, my wife got her ASN and became a Nurse I and I finished my bachelors and got a Masters. Since then my wife has gotten her BSN and I have gotten my PMP Cert.

Now we just had a house built that was the cumulation of all that hard work. And each morning as I am drinking my coffee on the screened in deck I can sit back and enjoy it knowing I earned it.

Russia and China appear to be teaming up for a "divide and conquer" strategy. Xi Jinping opened the 20th Communist Party Congress today by announcing full control of Hong Kong has been achieved, and that Taiwan is next.

What course do we take then?

China's Jinping says full control over Hong Kong achieved, determined on Taiwan​

"Chinese President Xi Jinping on Sunday kicked off the 20th congress of the ruling Communist Party where he expected to win a third leadership term and cement his place as the country's most powerful ruler since Mao Zedong...

Xi lauded Hong Kong's transition from "chaos to governance", while vowing a "major struggle against separatism and interference" in Taiwan."

China's Jinping says full control over Hong Kong achieved, determined on Taiwan

The course we take is compromise and cooperation, but we all know the asshats in DC have no intention of doing this. They likely get us in a big war we can’t win since the empire is in it’s death throes, thanks to the greed and incompetence of the oligarchs.

I am not retired yet, but I am getting a nice little check each month from DFAS.

I do not really give a flying fuck what you think it cost, I served my country faithfully for 20 years, I earned the pittance I get from them now.

Sorry your life is so crappy, life has never been better in the Gator household. 12 days into living in my newly built house, not even done unpacking all the boxes yet.

But hey, you keep living in fear, I am having too much fun enjoying life for that shit.
I’m not sure why you personalized this thread. The OP is NOT about people’s personal success or failures.

However congratulations on your success.

Whoa! What Putin and China are doing will change EVERYTHING | Redacted with Clayton Morris​

Oct 16, 2022
China just made a HUGE announcement about its plans for Taiwan as Russia solidifies its hold over Ukraine's minerals. We are watching WW3 unfold before our eyes but it's playing out as an economic war that will change everything. The Biden administration just launched a major economic attack against China. What will China do next?

China not Russia or the silly war in corrupt Zelensky's Ukraine

Soon the Globlalists around the world will understand this.

Problem is.....it will be a bit late. Oh well.:dunno:

China not Russia or the silly war in corrupt Zelensky's Ukraine

Soon the Globlalists around the world will understand this.

Problem is.....it will be a bit late. Oh well.:dunno:

Coming from someone who lives in a country with more corruption in their gov't than Ukraine could ever achieve in theirs, thats kinda funny.

Forum List

Back