Zone1 military spending on longlasting/endless wars while people suffer cripplingly high food and gas prices : should we just vote no to all that?

What would your policy be with regards to the war in teh Ukraine?

I have stated it many times. When Ukraine said they were going to seek NATO membership I would have stated that the US was going to live up to and abide by their previous agreements there.

No eastward expansion of NATO.

I have stated it many times. When Ukraine said they were going to seek NATO membership I would have stated that the US was going to live up to and abide by their previous agreements there.

No eastward expansion of NATO.
Was there anything in writing regarding no westward expansion of NATO? Pretty sure there was not.

Did you vote for Jorgenson in that election also?

jon-stewart-guffaw.gif
I wrote in Mises.

The U.S. had no control over France or Czechoslovakia. In fact the Czechs were a Soviet client state.

Never said they did, I said France was their main allies until they bowed out and LBJ stepped in. The Czechs' role in selling them ammo and weapons is well documented, and they were paid in gold. Stalin had to approve the deals, but it was the Czechs who wanted the deal; they were starved for foreign exchange and trade, as were all of the Soviet client states. Most of the money to buy the arms with came from the U.S. My grandfather had a peripheral role in loading up 3 freighters here, but the Govt. seized two of them. Two of my uncles were going to go and fight there, but the war ended before they could get the gear together and find a way over.

And of course the Czechs were selling arms to both sides.

Syria bought from Czechoslovakia a quantity of arms for the Arab Liberation Army but the shipment arrived in Israel due to Haganah intervention.[2]

lol

Last edited:

Forum List

Back