Zone1 military spending on longlasting/endless wars while people suffer cripplingly high food and gas prices : should we just vote no to all that?

What makes you think the U.S. created Israel?
When Israel was first created, the Soviets were its most enthusiastic supporters.
We never gave Israel nuclear arms.

They allowed the Czechs to sell the Israelis arms for cash. Israel was a client state of the French until 1967, when LBJ stepped in as the French bailed out.

France–Israel relations are the bilateral ties between the French Republic and the State of Israel. In the early 1950s, the two countries maintained close political and military ties. France was Israel's main weapons supplier until the French withdrawal from Algeria in 1962. Three days before the outbreak of the Third Arab–Israeli War in 1967, the government of Charles de Gaulle imposed an arms embargo on the region, mostly affecting Israel.[1]

That's an argument one can argue. I do not disagree that we will do neither. One of these days we will be hit far harder than 9/11 over it.

When you have something to say, I'll address it.

I'm asking you. You've attacked what we did, and your alternative is just to hope to be left alone.

Me? MY policy would have been to put some friendly local on a throne in Kabul, call him a King, bomb the shit out of any sizable forces that wanted to disagree and call it a Peace.

I also want the ability to do kinetic strikes from orbit. And to not let anyone else get that.

That's MY plan.

Your seems to be to just talk shit about America.

well, the world-power and world-economic-power fights (for dominance aka greed) with Communism and Muslims have led us to do some bad stuff.

Hence my statement. We did bad stuff.

but we should not ignore that the Communists (nuclear arms race) and Muslims (1970s OPEC oil price hikes) have done some pretty destabilizing stuff as well to us.

We started the nuclear arms race. If raising prices gives us the right to do what we do, it seems every entity on Earth is guilty.

I'm asking you. You've attacked what we did, and your alternative is just to hope to be left alone.

Me? MY policy would have been to put some friendly local on a throne in Kabul, call him a King, bomb the shit out of any sizable forces that wanted to disagree and call it a Peace.

I also want the ability to do kinetic strikes from orbit. And to not let anyone else get that.

That's MY plan.

Your seems to be to just talk shit about America.

Don't expect me to take this post seriously. LOL

Whichever establishment republican was playing Washinton Generals to his Harlem Globe Trotters didn't make me rush out to vote for him, so I voted libertarian.

Did you vote for Jorgenson in that election also?

jon-stewart-guffaw.gif

Yes I know, I voted for him.

Then he defected back to the GOP so I would not do so ever again even if he ran

Yes, I amended my post after your reply I guess. So did I.

That year I took my daughter with me to vote. She was 7 and I thought it would be good to show her.

We are walking out and she says "Who is Bob"? All she heard about was Obama or McCain. LOL

Bob's flip back to (R) so quickly caused me to vote for Vermin Supreme in 2012.

I asked you a question. What is your plan when we get attacked anyways?

If you say we will get attacked anyway, that's up to you to worry about not me. My reply was my way of dismissing you.

Why didn't Canada get attacked on 9/11?

If you say we will get attacked anyway, that's up to you to worry about not me. My reply was my way of dismissing you.

Why didn't Canada get attacked on 9/11?

Because we take care of securing the world for them, so they don't have to do anything.

If we didn't do anything, then everyone else would have to do step up to take care of that.

They allowed the Czechs to sell the Israelis arms for cash. Israel was a client state of the French until 1967, when LBJ stepped in as the French bailed out.

France–Israel relations are the bilateral ties between the French Republic and the State of Israel. In the early 1950s, the two countries maintained close political and military ties. France was Israel's main weapons supplier until the French withdrawal from Algeria in 1962. Three days before the outbreak of the Third Arab–Israeli War in 1967, the government of Charles de Gaulle imposed an arms embargo on the region, mostly affecting Israel.[1]
The U.S. had no control over France or Czechoslovakia. In fact the Czechs were a Soviet client state.

And no one had any reason to.

Tell them to go for it.

I'm sorry you are not seroius about wanting Peace. Personally I would love to have a less interventionist policy.

IMO, we should leave NATO immediately.

Forum List

Back