Are Transgender People, Especially Kids, Really "Bullied?"

And that's an unnatural act. That's not sexual intercourse. The anus isn't a sex organ. Only a vagina and penis can have sexual intercourse. Basic biology. Your parents should demand a refund on your education.
No that isn't biology you dumb Bingo. Anything that brings you sexual pleasure is a sexual act. You're an idiot. 😄

So you are one of those "men who have sex with men" who don't identify as homosexual I read about years back...Weird to run into one in the wild. Lol
I don't have sex with any men. My avatar is raised in support of my LGTBQ family members and friends.

Wait a second...you were whining like a little bitch on your last post about "we don't care about adults"...."we only care about what it does to kids."

Now you're backtracking on that. You guys hate people who make different lifestyle choices than you. Its all you guys do. Its all you guys ever will do.
It isn't the getting of the sex changes that I object to. It is me being taxed to pay for it, and the effects on military readiness.

When you have the blessings & encouragement from the federal government, academia, almost every single large corporation, the media, pretty much every institution of influence...and you still complain & wail & gnash teeth about how mean & oppressive society is...it's time to admit whatever your problem is, it starts & ends within your own wacked-out, narcissistic mind.

It's that simple.

When you have the blessings & encouragement from the federal government, academia, almost every single large corporation, the media, pretty much every institution of influence...and you still complain & wail & gnash teeth about how mean & oppressive society is...it's time to admit whatever your problem is, it starts & ends within your own wacked-out, narcissistic mind.

It's that simple.
At least this Bingo can admit no one in the mainstream likes him. 😄

Well that's nice.

But your blob's edict had nothing to do with sex changes or your being taxed for it.

Of course it did. Transgender people in the military means taxpayers funding sex changes and a weaker military filled with crying t-girls instead of fighting soldiers. That's why Obama did not do it until the last minute.

Or was Obama a hater until June of 2016?

Of course it did. Transgender people in the military means taxpayers funding sex changes and a weaker military filled with crying t-girls instead of fighting soldiers. That's why Obama did not do it until the last minute.

Or was Obama a hater until June of 2016?
Are you over here cosplaying like you're tougher than trans soldiers.....? 😄

I am a Special Education teacher.

Ask me anything.
You claim to be a teacher.
I suggest you take your beliefs about bullying and read them at:
1). Your next Faculty Meeting
2). At the Next School Board meeting.

If you truly believe your nonsense, then you should share.
Of course they are. Absolutely. No question, whatsoever.

This I know, because I know that literally everyone has been, is, and will be bullied sometimes. Being bullied is in no way unique to transfolk, nor is there the slightest evidence that they experience it any more than non trans people.

Unless you are a hermit, life is a continuous process of having other people try to impose their will on you in large ways and small, in ways subtle to outrageous and everything in between. Motivation for this bullying can include disliking an individual, disliking a type of individual, dislike for self that is acted out as dislike for everyone, desire to get one's own way, and even simple boredom. As adults, we have to deal with bullying, just as we did as children.

Because childhood bullying is much less subtle than adult bullying, most kids quickly learn to deal with it, which makes them more successful adults, provided they learn to recognize the more subtle bullying that takes place among adults and deal with it as well. Some people are slow learners and they have worse outcomes than people with more snap. Another part of life that cannot be changed.

If there were no transgenders in the world, the bullies would still gonna bully, and the non-transgenders (which would be everyone) would still gonna be bullied. Since there are transgenders in the world, a better use of the time and energy of progressives would be to help transgender youth and adults learn to avoid/deal with bullying, instead of trying to somehow legislate or medicate it away.

Hint: dressing like a crazy person is not a good bullying avoidance strategy.

If we could wave a magic wand and no transgender person would ever be bullied, would that reduce the suicide rate? Nope. That would do nothing to reduce the co-morbidities like depression and autism that are associated with both transgenderism and high suicide rates. Transfolk commit suicide at higher rates because they have a mental disorder associated with high suicide rate. All the hormones and scalpels in the world do not change that.

Like anyone else with a mental disorder, people with gender dysphoria have a burden to bear. Trying to force it on other people will not make their load any easier. We non-trans have our own burden's to bear, and it would be impossible for us to take on yours, even if we wanted to. In fact, trying to force your burden on others is a form of what?

Bullying.

Yep.

According to who you dumb Bingo? I'm the only one of us who supported our argument with a link to Merriam-Webster.
Webster us politically correct. The only sex organs humans have are the penis and vagina. Sexual intercourse is when the penis and vagina are engaged. Truth is difficult for you, huh.

Forum List

Back