Are there same-sex marriages in the United States?

Why do I need your fucking Oberhweil's opinion?
You don't, unless you are open to learning something which you are clearly not. Stop playing your sick games. I am being generous by assuming that it is a sick gane because I do not think that any one can really be as crazy and stupid as you seem to be. It occurred to me that you are actually a zombie troll bot who is dead and does not know it

Let's simpler, fucking idiot. Why the ban on cannibalism does not violate the right to equal protection, but the ban on same-sex marriage violates.

Answer specifically bitch! Don't wag your ass.

They believe that the law on marriage as a union of different-sex people violates the provision on equality.

Will they consider the ban on murder a violation of equality, guided by the same feminine logic?

Murder is already a crime. No comparison.

Yes, it looks like I was wrong here, I admit. But I still do not see a resolution on the abolition of the definition of marriage as a union of a man and a woman, and I still do not see the logic in this decision

You don't have to see the logic. The US Constitution is the law of the land. The 14th amendment guarantees equal protection and due process. That takes care of it all.

Could I declare in the USA that I have the right to eat American children for breakfast because the ban on eating children violates my rights to equal protection?

No, you could not. And the ridiculous nature of your declaration would get you laughed out of court.

Let's simpler, fucking idiot. Why the ban on cannibalism does not violate the right to equal protection, but the ban on same-sex marriage violates.

Answer specifically bitch! Don't wag your ass.

The rights of the child include not being murdered. And your rights do not include murder.

You don't have to see the logic. The US Constitution is the law of the land. The 14th amendment guarantees equal protection and due process. That takes care of it all.
I don't see the connection.

You have not shown how the rights of homosexuals differ from the rights of cannibals based on the 14th Amendment. The conversation is over.

No constitutional amendment or clause will violate another.

Murdering and eating children is no comparison. It requires the violation of the child's rights.

If you had planned on continuing with this ridiculous comparison/analogy, I don't blame you for wanting the conversation to be over.

Murdering and eating children is no comparison. It requires the violation of the child's rights.
I don't see the difference. On the "basis" of the 14th amendment, anything can be canceled, this is already a precedent

Forum List

Back