Are there any sane republicans left

Yeah, nothing is ever ever exactly the same as anything else. That is the excuse Democrats use to avoid accepting analogies.

Point is that Democrat have pushed this agenda that kids should have freedom to do whatever they want in school - unless what they want to do would offend Demcrats, such as praying, or calling boys boys. Kitty litter in girls bathrooms is not a huge leap from boys in girls bathrooms. At least kitty litter in the girls bathroom won't molest the girls or stare at their (formerly) private parts.

All it takes is one fame-whoring stage mother to get her daughter to say she is being mistreated because cats can't use a toilet to have schools be forced to supply the litter boxes.

What's being completely lost in public schools, to the point that we have almost stopped looking for it, is education.

Some kid wearing a spiked collar is not analogist with a school putting out litter boxes.

Kids have worn spiked collars for decades.

I am not talking about little kids. I am talking about high schoolers who claim to be furries and then howl and bark at other kids. You know this happens, right?

No idea or concern what silliness high school kids might be doing this week. This isn't about them anyway. It's about a crazy republican candidate for governor who clams schools are supplying litter boxes in school bathrooms. That is a batshit crazy woman making batshit crazy claims, and a batshit crazy party that chose her as their candidate.

Last edited:
Some kid wearing a spiked collar is not analogist with a school putting out litter boxes.

Kids have worn spiked collars for decades.
Do you oppose boys in the girls restrooms since you're not a leftie and don't support insane and ridiculous policies?

Im supposed to believe that some weirdo lefty teacher who allows kids to pretend to be animals, NEVER introduced a litter box to the fantasy? I can absolutely see some green haired weirdo putting a litter box in her classroom with like torn up paper in it or something.
That's not what the crazy republican candidate for governor said. She said there were actual litterboxes for students to use in public school bathrooms across her state, and she would have them removed.

Am I a lefty because I'm pro-life?

Am I a lefty because I support the 2nd amendment?

Am I a lefty because I support leaving the Supreme Court at 9?

Am I a lefty because I support the Electoral College?

Can you show one post where I have supported what you claim?

I didn't start the stupid, you did.

I see that you are afraid to answer my question.

Kids have always done silly things. There is an entire rack of headbands with cat ears on them at Walmart, and little girls love them. That is not the same as claiming the schools have supplied litter boxes in the bathrooms for little girls to pee in. That woman is nuts, and she is who republicans chose to be their candidate for governor of her state. . Nothing you can say will change that
/----/ Yeah but...

Mods, this is a real story about the real Republican candidate for governor, and the absolutely crazy things she is saying.

Heidi Ganal, the republican candidate for governor is repeating the Qanon conspiracy theory that Children in public schools are identifying as animals, and the schools have supplied litter boxes in the bathrooms to accomodate them. She didn't mistakenly say something that might have sounded like that. That is one of her main points to convince the voters to support her so she can end the practice that she seems to honestly believe is real. Republicans support these obviously absurd candidates, and then complain when their lack of qualifications are expose. Ganal, Hershal Walker, of course crazy Louie Gohmert, and even Mellissa Carone that crazy lady that was so funny when she appeared with rudy in Michigan, and poped her gum while asking her questoner if he had done something funny with the ballots are all on the republican ticket. This is what the republican party has become.

If there are you will just go to Putin get on your knees, do what you do best in exchange for him to write another dirty dossier for you, then go to your Johns in The FBI and have them help you launch a Treasonous COUP and call it Operation Russian Collusion Crossfire Hurricane, because that is how EVIL rolls.

If there are you will just go to Putin get on your knees, do what you do best in exchange for him to write another dirty dossier for you, then go to your Johns in The FBI and have them help you launch a Treasonous COUP and call it Operation Russian Collusion Crossfire Hurricane, because that is how EVIL rolls.
Thank you. We can always count on some unrelated rant from you.

Thank you. We can always count on some unrelated rant from you.
Just ignore THE TRUTH like you always do. That is what liars and propagandists do.

The Tea Party was taken over by the likes of Palin and Bachmann. When that happened it lost all credibility and fell apart.
The leftwing media and dems denied the Tea Party rven existed

And when that didnt work they used the IRS to suppress fund raising

Btw: merely mislabeling Tea Party politicians as crazy did not prevent them from getting elected

Telling lies is not a sound democrat party platform

Only a fucking moron thinks she represents all Republicans, Moron.

What a shit troll thread.
She represents all republicans in that state, dumb ass. just like crazy Hershal walker represents all republicans in Georgia.

No I don't support that.
Oh good!

I'm glad you see what a batshit crazy idea it is to allow boys access to the girls restroom because they say they identify as a girl. Harebrained is an understatement.

I'm not sure with you think kitty litter in the girls bathroom is so much crazier.

Forum List

Back