Are there any sane republicans left

Here is what we do know for sure.

1. As confirmed by not only Sue, but a fellow forum member, somewhere in this site, this phenomenon of furries? That is a real contemporary thing. It is what kids are doing now.
I have a friend whose daughter is a lesbian, and she is an artist, she made several of these customs when she was in high-school, and sold them on etsy or ebay for thousands.

2. High schools probably have empty boxes laying around.

3. Colorado schools have kitty litter laying around.
Colorado School District Providing Kitty Litter Buckets for Kids to Use the Bathroom During Lockdowns

4. Kids will be kids.

5. This GOP governor, like all politicians, is probably just an opportunist, and is running against an incumbent gay governor, and this? Is just blood in the water, no?
Of course, "litter boxes," is not any school's policy, no thinking rational adult will believe it is, at least not at this point.

But then, who would have believed "family friendly drag shows," would have been a thing a decade ago, so knock it off.

Honestly, stop trying to demonize politicians for doing what politicians do. And realize that kids will do what kids do.

I have seen leftist politicians claim just as insane bullshit.

"INSURRECTION." Yeah, right.

:rolleyes:
You just said it is no school's policy, and. no thinking rational adult would believe it is. The crazy republican candidate recently said it was real, and it would be one of her first priorities when elected. That is batshit crazy. If you can't admit that, you are either batshit crazy too or willing to elect a batshit crazy candidate. It's pretty nuts that she won her primary.

You just said it is no school's policy, and. no thinking rational adult would believe it is. The crazy republican candidate recently said it was real, and it would be one of her first priorities when elected. That is batshit crazy. If you can't admit that, you are either batshit crazy too or willing to elect a batshit crazy candidate. It's pretty nuts that she won her primary.

I can't tell you how many batshit crazy liberals and media mouthpieces have been telling America, that the right wants an, "insurrection," or they want to take away women's rights.

All I am saying? I don't think of her as a "crazy republican," I think of her as a crazy politician, and I have no doubt, that the person she is running against, is just as insane, they all are.

Ok

Now you admit that the chasm is libs fault

Obama, the lib media, and you all chose to crush conservative objections rather than meet them halfway
Yes. Democrats oppose crazy. The right wing once did too, before MAGA.

When are you going to figure out that you don't tell me how or what I post? I also note that you haven't denied buying into all this tranny insanity and think it's perfectly fine to mutilate children. I guess that can be expected from someone that advocates killing babies moments before birth.

Please link to any place I supported killing babies, especially moments before their birth, but do it in another thread. This thread is about whether there are any sane republicans left. So far, nobody has offered any evidence that there are still sane republicans

I can't tell you how many batshit crazy liberals and media mouthpieces have been telling America, that the right wants an, "insurrection," or they want to take away women's rights.

All I am saying? I don't think of her as a "crazy republican," I think of her as a crazy politician, and I have no doubt, that the person she is running against, is just as insane, they all are.
You're kidding, right? They already had a failed insurrection attempt, and women did lose their right to control their own bodies. She is a crazy politician that republicans chose to represent them. You can't get past any of that.

You're kidding, right? They already had a failed insurrection attempt, and women did lose their right to control their own bodies. She is a crazy politician that republicans chose to represent them. You can't get past any of that.
See? Now you get my point. You are so covered in your own shit, you can't even smell it. You sit here trying to point out the crazy on the other side, but you don't even see how bat shit insane you are.

No point in even trying to have this conversation.

See? Now you get my point. You are so covered in your own shit, you can't even smell it. You sit here trying to point out the crazy on the other side, but you don't even see how bat shit insane you are.

No point in even trying to have this conversation.
Don't want to post? Don't post.
If you can't admit that her claims about kitty litter in bathrooms of public schools is batshit crazy, you reinforce my point. If you can admit she is batshit crazy, but don't care, you reinforce my point even more.

Don't want to post? Don't post.
If you can't admit that her claims about kitty litter in bathrooms of public schools is batshit crazy, you reinforce my point. If you can admit she is batshit crazy, but don't care, you reinforce my point even more.
I can admit both sides are batshit crazy, and are being used for political purposes for just that reason. You on the other hand, have a bug up your butt, clearly have an agenda, can't see straight if you wanted, and want to just grind that axe.

iu

Kids have always done silly things. There is an entire rack of headbands with cat ears on them at Walmart, and little girls love them. That is not the same as claiming the schools have supplied litter boxes in the bathrooms for little girls to pee in. That woman is nuts, and she is who republicans chose to be their candidate for governor of her state. . Nothing you can say will change that

I am not talking about little kids. I am talking about high schoolers who claim to be furries and then howl and bark at other kids. You know this happens, right?

They're out there. They're just very quiet. And horrified.

But I'll tell ya, I know a few who have fallen right down the orange rabbit hole, people I never would have imagined. From Escalator Day on, they've displayed a rage that I didn't know was in them. It's like it just exploded out of them like a freakin' volcano. One of the many really troubling things about this.

That was you, Mac. You talk more about Trump than any poster on this forum. You.

They're out there. They're just very quiet. And horrified.

But I'll tell ya, I know a few who have fallen right down the orange rabbit hole, people I never would have imagined. From Escalator Day on, they've displayed a rage that I didn't know was in them. It's like it just exploded out of them like a freakin' volcano. One of the many really troubling things about this.
A good percentage of the population has lost ten per cent or more of their living standards since the jit bag took office. The human dildo is the worst thing to be president in American history. For this was done on purpose in front of us all.

crazy stupid people vote for other crazy people, the republicans are crazy.

Maybe if you lefties would meet conservatives halfway we would not be so polarized

During the rise of the Tea Party libs did everything in your power to destroy any opposition to the obama agenda

The Tea Party was taken over by the likes of Palin and Bachmann. When that happened it lost all credibility and fell apart.

I 100% supported the Tea Party when they were trying (and initially succeeded ) in getting the bail outs for the banks stopped (which failing in the end has led us to our current mess) but it's important to note which Tea Party is being discussed.

A good percentage of the population has lost ten per cent or more of their living standards since the jit bag took office. The human dildo is the worst thing to be president in American history. For this was done on purpose in front of us all.
The whole damn globe is in inflation, and I read is going into recession.

Mods, this is a real story about the real Republican candidate for governor, and the absolutely crazy things she is saying.

Heidi Ganal, the republican candidate for governor is repeating the Qanon conspiracy theory that Children in public schools are identifying as animals, and the schools have supplied litter boxes in the bathrooms to accomodate them. She didn't mistakenly say something that might have sounded like that. That is one of her main points to convince the voters to support her so she can end the practice that she seems to honestly believe is real. Republicans support these obviously absurd candidates, and then complain when their lack of qualifications are expose. Ganal, Hershal Walker, of course crazy Louie Gohmert, and even Mellissa Carone that crazy lady that was so funny when she appeared with rudy in Michigan, and poped her gum while asking her questoner if he had done something funny with the ballots are all on the republican ticket. This is what the republican party has become.

Im supposed to believe that some weirdo lefty teacher who allows kids to pretend to be animals, NEVER introduced a litter box to the fantasy? I can absolutely see some green haired weirdo putting a litter box in her classroom with like torn up paper in it or something.

Forum List

Back