Are there any sane republicans left

I should start a thread claiming all Democrats are crazy because they believe Guam will capsize if we put more troops on it.

That's how stupid this thread is.

Kids have always done silly things. There is an entire rack of headbands with cat ears on them at Walmart, and little girls love them. That is not the same as claiming the schools have supplied litter boxes in the bathrooms for little girls to pee in. That woman is nuts, and she is who republicans chose to be their candidate for governor of her state. . Nothing you can say will change that
Given all the crazy things public schools have done in the last few years, this doesn't seem far fetched.

I should start a thread claiming all Democrats are crazy because they believe Guam will capsize if we put more troops on it.

That's how stupid this thread is.

Nope. Democrats know it was stupid and told him so. You didn't see him make that remark at several different events and make it a campaign issue like republicans do with their crazy Qanon stories.

Mods, this is a real story about the real Republican candidate for governor, and the absolutely crazy things she is saying.

Heidi Ganal, the republican candidate for governor is repeating the Qanon conspiracy theory that Children in public schools are identifying as animals, and the schools have supplied litter boxes in the bathrooms to accomodate them. She didn't mistakenly say something that might have sounded like that. That is one of her main points to convince the voters to support her so she can end the practice that she seems to honestly believe is real. Republicans support these obviously absurd candidates, and then complain when their lack of qualifications are expose. Ganal, Hershal Walker, of course crazy Louie Gohmert, and even Mellissa Carone that crazy lady that was so funny when she appeared with rudy in Michigan, and poped her gum while asking her questoner if he had done something funny with the ballots are all on the republican ticket. This is what the republican party has become.

Democrats do not get their way on RvW, so they declare the USSC is no longer 'legitimate'....

Crybaby.jpg

Democrats get exposed for being Constitution and Rule of Law-violating, assassination-inciting, domestic terrorist firebombers, and mentally unstable politicians who see dead people and claim North Korea is a staunch ally to whom we will remain loyal, and snowflakes call all Republicans / Conservatives 'Domestic Terrorists', 'enemies of the state', and now 'crazy'....

download.jpeg-3.jpg

TrumpLaugh.jpg

The premise of this thread is invalid.

If you said that the Republic should have verified the story before making it a talking point I would agree.

But it doesn't work to say that she's crazy because no sane person would believe that democrats would do such an outlandish thing. Democrats have done and still do far weirder and more harmful things than putting a litter box in the bathroom for furries.

Nope. Democrats know it was stupid and told him so. You didn't see him make that remark at several different events and make it a campaign issue like republicans do with their crazy Qanon stories.
Um, how many Dimwingers ran on, and are still running on, the batshit crazy Russia collusion conspiracy?

Um, how many Dimwingers ran on, and are still running on, the batshit crazy Russia collusion conspiracy?
I'll give you $100.00 if you can show any Democrat running on that claim.

I'll give you $100.00 if you can show any Democrat running on that claim.
Uh oh!

I feel a time anomoly coming. Is the new Dem talking point a revision of history in which they never pushed the Russian collusion hoax to win elections?

I need a cigarette.*

*if you get that movie reference hats off.

Last edited:
No they didn't.
Yes they did try to deny it for at least a year

Because at that time dems still claimed the populist mantel

and the Tea Party was an unrehearsed from the ground up movement of common people

They're out there. They're just very quiet. And horrified.

But I'll tell ya, I know a few who have fallen right down the orange rabbit hole, people I never would have imagined. From Escalator Day on, they've displayed a rage that I didn't know was in them. It's like it just exploded out of them like a freakin' volcano. One of the many really troubling things about this.
Yeah right, Mac. Here is what has REALLY happened. Ever since the Night of Tears when Democrats completely lost their minds over Trump's victory, there has been an explosion of emotional hyperbole for sure. But it's from the Democrats, their media and their supporters like you.

Yes they did try to deny it for at least a year

Because at that time dems still claimed the populist mantel

and the Tea Party was an unrehearsed from the ground up movement of common people
Yes, they were, for about the first 15 minutes until the Koch brothers took over.

Mods, this is a real story about the real Republican candidate for governor, and the absolutely crazy things she is saying.

Heidi Ganal, the republican candidate for governor is repeating the Qanon conspiracy theory that Children in public schools are identifying as animals, and the schools have supplied litter boxes in the bathrooms to accomodate them. She didn't mistakenly say something that might have sounded like that. That is one of her main points to convince the voters to support her so she can end the practice that she seems to honestly believe is real. Republicans support these obviously absurd candidates, and then complain when their lack of qualifications are expose. Ganal, Hershal Walker, of course crazy Louie Gohmert, and even Mellissa Carone that crazy lady that was so funny when she appeared with rudy in Michigan, and poped her gum while asking her questoner if he had done something funny with the ballots are all on the republican ticket. This is what the republican party has become.

Election cycles produce oddities. I even saw a campaign commercial that tried to get people to vote for democrats because the Supreme Court outlawed abortion. Crazy stuff, I tell you.

They're out there. They're just very quiet. And horrified.

But I'll tell ya, I know a few who have fallen right down the orange rabbit hole, people I never would have imagined. From Escalator Day on, they've displayed a rage that I didn't know was in them. It's like it just exploded out of them like a freakin' volcano. One of the many really troubling things about this.
What rage? You are so full of shit.

Forum List

Back