Are there any sane republicans left

The whole damn globe is in inflation, and I read is going into recession.
Progs making excuses for their utopia agendas that was to start once Trump left office. Even before on election night. Progs lied. All they are, are middlemen stealing wages for them to live good. Send all of the Prog TV people into slave labor camps to start.

What am I doing?

Oooh, I like the way you pretended to not understand how "you people" is a plural.

Very clearly the lefty playing stupid.

I've been thinking that that is getting so much play that we need to reclassify it as Standard Lib Move Number One, and move CRY WACISM to Number Two.

What do you think? DO you think PLAYING STUPID, has grown beyond even CRY WACISM, as the lefty go to tactic?

Oooh, I like the way you pretended to not understand how "you people" is a plural.

Very clearly the lefty playing stupid.

I've been thinking that that is getting so much play that we need to reclassify it as Standard Lib Move Number One, and move CRY WACISM to Number Two.

What do you think? DO you think PLAYING STUPID, has grown beyond even CRY WACISM, as the lefty go to tactic?

So that would be a long way of stating you have no answer to my question?

I had to bear through this yesterday. Yesterday it was "my side" but as hard as I tried I couldn't get an answer to what was my side.

Now I can't get an answer what it is I supposedly support here along with some vague group of people.

Mods, this is a real story about the real Republican candidate for governor, and the absolutely crazy things she is saying.

Heidi Ganal, the republican candidate for governor is repeating the Qanon conspiracy theory that Children in public schools are identifying as animals, and the schools have supplied litter boxes in the bathrooms to accomodate them. She didn't mistakenly say something that might have sounded like that. That is one of her main points to convince the voters to support her so she can end the practice that she seems to honestly believe is real. Republicans support these obviously absurd candidates, and then complain when their lack of qualifications are expose. Ganal, Hershal Walker, of course crazy Louie Gohmert, and even Mellissa Carone that crazy lady that was so funny when she appeared with rudy in Michigan, and poped her gum while asking her questoner if he had done something funny with the ballots are all on the republican ticket. This is what the republican party has become.

Their is no logical explanation for your stupidity. You fucking lunatic

So that would be a long way of stating you have no answer to my question?

I had to bear through this yesterday. Yesterday it was "my side" but as hard as I tried I couldn't get an answer to what was my side.

Now I can't get an answer what it is I supposedly support here along with some vague group of people.

I would be happy to answer, if you frame tehe question as a real question and not a playing stupid tactic.

Are you dropping the shit where you pretended to be too stupid to understand the concept of "plural tense"?

I would be happy to answer, if you frame tehe question as a real question and not a playing stupid tactic.

Are you dropping the shit where you pretended to be too stupid to understand the concept of "plural tense"?
He can't do that because it would shine light on his own stupidity.

I'm not a plural. Please tell me what it is I support that causes you to lump me into some vague group as opposed to actually addressing what I've said.

Mods, this is a real story about the real Republican candidate for governor, and the absolutely crazy things she is saying.

Heidi Ganal, the republican candidate for governor is repeating the Qanon conspiracy theory that Children in public schools are identifying as animals, and the schools have supplied litter boxes in the bathrooms to accomodate them. She didn't mistakenly say something that might have sounded like that. That is one of her main points to convince the voters to support her so she can end the practice that she seems to honestly believe is real. Republicans support these obviously absurd candidates, and then complain when their lack of qualifications are expose. Ganal, Hershal Walker, of course crazy Louie Gohmert, and even Mellissa Carone that crazy lady that was so funny when she appeared with rudy in Michigan, and poped her gum while asking her questoner if he had done something funny with the ballots are all on the republican ticket. This is what the republican party has become.

I'll take the person who mistakenly believes schools are supplying litter boxes in the girls bathrooms over the person who believes that it is no mistake - in fact is mandatory - that schools allow boys into girls bathrooms.

Republicans do sometimes hear and repeat crazy things about Democrats that turn out not to be true. But not nearly as often as Republicans hear and repeat crazy things about Democrats that turn out to be absolutely true.

When I was in High School, the ERA was in the news. It had failed to be ratified in the allotted time, so of course the Democrats wanted a do-over. One claim that Dems used to ridicule was that if the ERA passed, boys/men would be able to claim a right to use the girl's/women's bathroom and women would lose their privacy and safety. Any Republican who said that would be the lead story for being so rediculous. Some Republicans started claiming that the Dems had made up that concern and falsely accused them of having it to make them look foolish.

Now boys/men have that "right" after the States rejected the ERA even with the do-over.

So, maybe there are not presently schools offering kitty litter to girls identifying as cats, dog dishes in the cafeteria for students identifying as dogs, and backward fanny packs instead of backpacks to children identifying as kangaroos, but let's wait a little bit before we say "that can never happen!"

Last edited:
I am not talking about little kids. I am talking about high schoolers who claim to be furries and then howl and bark at other kids. You know this happens, right?

The surprising thing about that story in these days is that the kid who barked was punished instead of the kid who reporting the barking being sent to sensitivity training.

I'm not a plural. Please tell me what it is I support that causes you to lump me into some vague group as opposed to actually addressing what I've said.

You are lefty. I assume you support the madness of gender reassignment for children. That is specifically what I was thinking of. That is far more damaging and insane than having litter boxes for children, imo.

If you do not, then simply say so and we can move the discussion forward. Sans stupid drama and stupid games.

The surprising thing about that story in these days is that the kid who barked was punished instead of the kid who reporting the barking being sent to sensitivity training.

100%.

The litter box part of the story is just one tiny LITTLE step over what is allowed. Furries are in schools, and they do bark and howl at other students.

Crazier things that Democrats do than putting litter boxes in school restrooms:

1) They insist on continuing to allow boys into girls restrooms in public high schools after being caught covering up that fact that a boy in a skirt openly went into a public high school girls bathroom and then forcibly sodomized a girl.

2) They fucking support a policy that led to a high school girl being forcibly sodomized in the high school bathroom, do I really need a second example?

You are lefty. I assume you support the madness of gender reassignment for children. That is specifically what I was thinking of. That is far more damaging and insane than having litter boxes for children, imo.

Am I a lefty because I'm pro-life?

Am I a lefty because I support the 2nd amendment?

Am I a lefty because I support leaving the Supreme Court at 9?

Am I a lefty because I support the Electoral College?

Can you show one post where I have supported what you claim?

If you do not, then simply say so and we can move the discussion forward. Sans stupid drama and stupid games.

I didn't start the stupid, you did.

This happens in the district in which I teach. So, yes.
Mine also. I don't know why anyone would think that is far fetched.

Our principal enforces the rule about girls with holes in their pants above the knee, because that is has not yet been declared a "right," for kids to wear. Meanwhile, we have girls - this is junior high - wearing spiked dog collars that look like they came from an S&M store and the principals can't do anything about it because they aren't allowed to invoke the "distracting" rule to say, you can't wear that because it is rediculous.

But God forbid a teacher have a copy of the bible on their desk.

Mine also. I don't know why anyone would think that is far fetched.

Our principal enforces the rule about girls with holes in their pants above the knee, because that is has not yet been declared a "right," for kids to wear. Meanwhile, we have girls - this is junior high - wearing spiked dog collars that look like they came from an S&M store and the principals can't do anything about it because they aren't allowed to invoke the "distracting" rule to say, you can't wear that because it is rediculous.

But God forbid a teacher have a copy of the bible on their desk.

Wearing a spiked collar is not the same thing as putting out litter boxes.

Not that this post deserves an actual serious read, but yes, there are furries in school allowed to wear their tails and ears or whatever. Litter boxes are an open question.

Second, when I read this I just sense utter desperation setting in to panic. Gas prices are going up now. That ought to secure the Senate too. So you have nothing other than "Republicans are terrible".

Sure. Right.
It was funny, the day before yesterday I mentioned a gas station at $3.03 in my AO. I was in there yesterday and they were changing the price to $3.20......So yeah, folks really notice stuff like that.

Wearing a spiked collar is not the same thing as putting out litter boxes.
Yeah, nothing is ever ever exactly the same as anything else. That is the excuse Democrats use to avoid accepting analogies.

Point is that Democrat have pushed this agenda that kids should have freedom to do whatever they want in school - unless what they want to do would offend Demcrats, such as praying, or calling boys boys. Kitty litter in girls bathrooms is not a huge leap from boys in girls bathrooms. At least kitty litter in the girls bathroom won't molest the girls or stare at their (formerly) private parts.

All it takes is one fame-whoring stage mother to get her daughter to say she is being mistreated because cats can't use a toilet to have schools be forced to supply the litter boxes.

What's being completely lost in public schools, to the point that we have almost stopped looking for it, is education.

Forum List

Back