Are there any sane republicans left

Globalist are loading America's schools with weirdos and pervs as just another attack on America.

Democrats groom your kids in school and tell them to keep it secret.

It's happening all over America.

Protect your kids, keep them away from Democrats. A Democrat lawn sign means that house isn't safe for your kids to be around.

Mods, this is a real story about the real Republican candidate for governor, and the absolutely crazy things she is saying.

Heidi Ganal, the republican candidate for governor is repeating the Qanon conspiracy theory that Children in public schools are identifying as animals, and the schools have supplied litter boxes in the bathrooms to accomodate them. She didn't mistakenly say something that might have sounded like that. That is one of her main points to convince the voters to support her so she can end the practice that she seems to honestly believe is real. Republicans support these obviously absurd candidates, and then complain when their lack of qualifications are expose. Ganal, Hershal Walker, of course crazy Louie Gohmert, and even Mellissa Carone that crazy lady that was so funny when she appeared with rudy in Michigan, and poped her gum while asking her questoner if he had done something funny with the ballots are all on the republican ticket. This is what the republican party has become.

Yes there are....which is why they will be voting for either President Trump or Ron Desantis in 2024, and voting out as many groomer democrats as we can in 2022........you guys have screwed up this country almost to the point of being unable to fix it...but we are going to try....

Please link to any place I supported killing babies, especially moments before their birth, but do it in another thread. This thread is about whether there are any sane republicans left. So far, nobody has offered any evidence that there are still sane republicans

A stupid question from someone that is obviously insane.

Yes there are....which is why they will be voting for either President Trump or Ron Desantis in 2024, and voting out as many groomer democrats as we can in 2022........you guys have screwed up this country almost to the point of being unable to fix it...but we are going to try....
Anyone voting Democrat in this era is putting their approval on unlimited abortion, child drag shows, and child sex change surgery, aka child mutilation.

In the end when they are judged, their support for the Child abusers will be brought out and they will be condemned to burn in hell along side them.

The Tea Party was taken over by the likes of Palin and Bachmann. When that happened it lost all credibility and fell apart.

I 100% supported the Tea Party when they were trying (and initially succeeded ) in getting the bail outs for the banks stopped (which failing in the end has led us to our current mess) but it's important to note which Tea Party is being discussed.
I don't suppose you know who Rafael and Omar Rivero are though?

Don't want to post? Don't post.
If you can't admit that her claims about kitty litter in bathrooms of public schools is batshit crazy, you reinforce my point. If you can admit she is batshit crazy, but don't care, you reinforce my point even more.

Kind of like this guy:

He was in office then and still is.

This bitch runs with stupid shit that started out as memes.
You got people on the left saying males can pregnant.
We have a goddamn mentally ill obese person as the asst sec of health for the entire country.
We have a SC justice who cant define what a woman is.
The whole country is fucking crazy!

No it didn't.
What doesn't happen is litter boxes.

Folks dressing in ears? I am willing to bet in some of the more liberal places, it is tolerated. I don't know why you just say, "no it didn't."

That's like denying that piercing happens.

This bitch runs with stupid shit that started out as memes.
You got people on the left saying males can pregnant.
We have a goddamn mentally ill obese person as the asst sec of health for the entire country.
We have a SC justice who cant define what a woman is.
The whole country is fucking crazy!
Democrats also use the schools to push their grooming on kids, telling them things like men can get pregnant.

She is batshit crazy. You trying to defend her proves my point.
Your batshit crazy, along with all those radical leftwingers at public schools.

How you people got this insane is a wonder to behold. You lefties defend groomers and doctors that mutilate children.

Kind of like this guy:

He was in office then and still is.

Nope. not the same at all. As has already been discussed, he was quickly told how dumb his remark was, and never made that remark again. MAGAs double down on their goofy remarks and make them part of their campaign.

Forum List

Back