Are there any sane republicans left

BULLDOG

Diamond Member
Jun 3, 2014
Mods, this is a real story about the real Republican candidate for governor, and the absolutely crazy things she is saying.

Heidi Ganal, the republican candidate for governor is repeating the Qanon conspiracy theory that Children in public schools are identifying as animals, and the schools have supplied litter boxes in the bathrooms to accomodate them. She didn't mistakenly say something that might have sounded like that. That is one of her main points to convince the voters to support her so she can end the practice that she seems to honestly believe is real. Republicans support these obviously absurd candidates, and then complain when their lack of qualifications are expose. Ganal, Hershal Walker, of course crazy Louie Gohmert, and even Mellissa Carone that crazy lady that was so funny when she appeared with rudy in Michigan, and poped her gum while asking her questoner if he had done something funny with the ballots are all on the republican ticket. This is what the republican party has become.

Mods, this is a real story about the real Republican candidate for governor, and the absolutely crazy things she is saying.

Heidi Ganal, the republican candidate for governor is repeating the Qanon conspiracy theory that Children in public schools are identifying as animals, and the schools have supplied litter boxes in the bathrooms to accomodate them. She didn't mistakenly say something that might have sounded like that. That is one of her main points to convince the voters to support her so she can end the practice that she seems to honestly believe is real. Republicans support these obviously absurd candidates, and then complain when their lack of qualifications are expose. Ganal, Hershal Walker, of course crazy Louie Gohmert, and even Mellissa Carone that crazy lady that was so funny when she appeared with rudy in Michigan, and poped her gum while asking her questoner if he had done something funny with the ballots are all on the republican ticket. This is what the republican party has become.

Not that this post deserves an actual serious read, but yes, there are furries in school allowed to wear their tails and ears or whatever. Litter boxes are an open question.

Second, when I read this I just sense utter desperation setting in to panic. Gas prices are going up now. That ought to secure the Senate too. So you have nothing other than "Republicans are terrible".

Sure. Right.

Not that this post deserves an actual serious read, but yes, there are furries in school allowed to wear their tails and ears or whatever. Litter boxes are an open question.

Second, when I read this I just sense utter desperation setting in to panic. Gas prices are going up now. That ought to secure the Senate too. So you have nothing other than "Republicans are terrible".

Sure. Right.
Kids have always done silly things. There is an entire rack of headbands with cat ears on them at Walmart, and little girls love them. That is not the same as claiming the schools have supplied litter boxes in the bathrooms for little girls to pee in. That woman is nuts, and she is who republicans chose to be their candidate for governor of her state. . Nothing you can say will change that

They're out there. They're just very quiet. And horrified.

But I'll tell ya, I know a few who have fallen right down the orange rabbit hole, people I never would have imagined. From Escalator Day on, they've displayed a rage that I didn't know was in them. It's like it just exploded out of them like a freakin' volcano. One of the many really troubling things about this.

That's no more crazy than a teacher telling a 5-6 year old boy they can be a girl, or a girl can be a boy. Wouldn't furries be a natural progression of that insanity?

I guess you'd know since you buy into the tranny insanity.

Do you also think schools are supplying litter boxes in bathrooms for kids who identify as animals? That is a yes or no question. If you try to dodge or change the subject, I will laugh at you and point.

Do you also think schools are supplying litter boxes in bathrooms for kids who identify as animals? That is a yes or no question. If you try to dodge or change the subject, I will laugh at you and point.

I know there were some crazy MFs in CO schools and my experience with them ended in 1985. I can't imagine what they would be like now. But I doubt they gone as far as litter boxes, yet.

They're out there. They're just very quiet. And horrified.

But I'll tell ya, I know a few who have fallen right down the orange rabbit hole, people I never would have imagined. From Escalator Day on, they've displayed a rage that I didn't know was in them. It's like it just exploded out of them like a freakin' volcano. One of the many really troubling things about this.
I heard an interesting analysis by Dick Morris the other day, about why American politics has become so polarized.

And the Republicans, are not the only ones to blame.

You have fallen for it as well.

I know there were some crazy MFs in CO schools and my experience with them ended in 1985. I can't imagine what they would be like now. But I doubt they gone as far as litter boxes, yet.

Not exactly a yes/no answer, but I understand how hard those are for you.
So the republican candidate for governor is spouting crazy Qanon conspiracy theories. Do you think it's OK that the top elected official in any state would believe such a silly claim? Again, yes/no.

I'm only voting for the outsider crazy ones ....who cares
What have the Liz Cheney Obamas gotten yas ....
Certainly not a Pepsi

Not exactly a yes/no answer, but I understand how hard those are for you.
So the republican candidate for governor is spouting crazy Qanon conspiracy theories. Do you think it's OK that the top elected official in any state would believe such a silly claim? Again, yes/no.

No more silly than the tranny insanity you spew. And the only time I ever hear about "Qanon conspiracy theories" is when you commies dream them up.

And yet, in reality, I couldn't agree more. And I've said so, many times here.

So you're just ignorant.
Maybe if you lefties would meet conservatives halfway we would not be so polarized

During the rise of the Tea Party libs did everything in your power to destroy any opposition to the obama agenda

No more silly than the tranny insanity you spew. And the only time I ever hear about "Qanon conspiracy theories" is when you commies dream them up.

Is that a yes or a no?
Maybe if you lefties would meet conservatives halfway we would not be so polarized

During the rise of the Tea Party libs did everything in your power to destroy any opposition to the obama agenda
Meet crazy half way? Nope. The teabaggers were nuts, but you MAGAs have taken crazy to a whole nother level.

Kids have always done silly things. There is an entire rack of headbands with cat ears on them at Walmart, and little girls love them. That is not the same as claiming the schools have supplied litter boxes in the bathrooms for little girls to pee in. That woman is nuts, and she is who republicans chose to be their candidate for governor of her state. . Nothing you can say will change that
Here is what we do know for sure.

1. As confirmed by not only Sue, but a fellow forum member, somewhere in this site, this phenomenon of furries? That is a real contemporary thing. It is what kids are doing now.
I have a friend whose daughter is a lesbian, and she is an artist, she made several of these customs when she was in high-school, and sold them on etsy or ebay for thousands.

2. High schools probably have empty boxes laying around.

3. Colorado schools have kitty litter laying around.
Colorado School District Providing Kitty Litter Buckets for Kids to Use the Bathroom During Lockdowns

4. Kids will be kids.

5. This GOP governor, like all politicians, is probably just an opportunist, and is running against an incumbent gay governor, and this? Is just blood in the water, no?
Of course, "litter boxes," is not any school's policy, no thinking rational adult will believe it is, at least not at this point.

But then, who would have believed "family friendly drag shows," would have been a thing a decade ago, so knock it off.

Honestly, stop trying to demonize politicians for doing what politicians do. And realize that kids will do what kids do.

I have seen leftist politicians claim just as insane bullshit.

"INSURRECTION." Yeah, right.

:rolleyes:

Last edited:
Is that a yes or a no?

Meet crazy half way? Nope. The teabaggers were nuts, but you MAGAs have taken crazy to a whole nother level.
Ok

Now you admit that the chasm is libs fault

Obama, the lib media, and you all chose to crush conservative objections rather than meet them halfway

Is that a yes or a no?

When are you going to figure out that you don't tell me how or what I post? I also note that you haven't denied buying into all this tranny insanity and think it's perfectly fine to mutilate children. I guess that can be expected from someone that advocates killing babies moments before birth.

Forum List

Back