Are the Palestinians finally waking up to their poor leadership?

Originally posted by Roudy
Jose Feliciano, the latino anti-semite

I don't hate Jews but I also don't believe they are the totally innocent victims of human history the modern western society say they are as I have proved several times by bringing up the case of congressman Emanuel Celler.

I strongly reject any violation of the human or civil rights of any person of jewish faith only the monitoring of the community as a whole, just like the FBI currently monitors hundreds of thousands of american citizens who happen to be Gentiles without trespassing any or at least most of their civil rights.

I would also support any non-supremacist jewish state if this is the desire of at least part of the world Jewry.

Compare my attitude towards Jews to that of Old Man Clanton, who used to ambush mexican smugglers on their way to american border towns, steal their horses and all the silver they carried to buy alcoholic beverages, and not satisfied with all that, shot and ordered his henchmen to shoot the poor Mexicans in cold blood while they begged for their lives.

Today Old Man Clanton displays the same racist, callous disregard for the lives and human rights of palestinian arabs who are killed by IDF snippers in much the same cowardly way he used to do in Texas, New Mexico and the Territory of Arizona.

So if you really want to see a real bigot, not only against Hispanics and Latinos but now also against the arab people of Palestine, look no further than your zionist buddy, Old Man Clanton.
You know you're dealing with an antisemite when they begin the sentence with "I don't hate Jews..." Ha ha ha!

I strongly reject any violation of the human or civil rights of any person of jewish faith only the monitoring of the community as a whole ...

Um. You DO know that monitoring people because of their ethnicity and religious beliefs would be a violation of their civil rights, don't you?

I would also support any non-supremacist jewish state if this is the desire of at least part of the world Jewry.

Oh. Um. Okay. So, out of curiosity, how can we tell if the Jewish state is supremacist or not?

Jose Feliciano: "Not only do I not hate Jews, but I also have nothing against Black people...I think everybody should own one!"

Originally posted by teddyearp
No, I wish that a new Palestinian leadership could come to bear. Leadership that stops looking at the past, and only looks at the present and to a future peace. Where the Palestinian leadership would just say enough is enough. Stop and say, "No more incitement to violence, we will take what we have and proclaim a lasting peace in our newly created state".

Originally posted by flacaltenn
I think a more USEFUL question would be -- Who is capable of representing Palestine in administration and negotiations?

According to teddyearp and flacaltenn the problems lies with the palestinian leadership.

But if the problem is not the leadership but the entire palestinian society from which those leaders emerge you won't solve the conflict by changing the leadership in a million years even if you put the entire palestinian population in power one individual at a time...

That's why it is important to examine the palestinian society through a public consultation in order to locate the source of the "problem", if it is the people or their leaders.

Teddy and flacaltenn believe the partition of Palestine is possible you just have to find the right leader.

Teddyearp goes as far as declaring most Palestinians are in favor of the partition and definitive termination of rights.

They even declare they are in favor of a plebiscite:

Teddyearp: I have nothing against asking them directly

Flacaltenn: Otherwise, I have no issue with a plebiscite on peace.

but all their statements are immediately followed by a deluge of excuses, qualifications and backpedaling:

Teddyearp:
If Israel organized the plebiscite however, the Palestinian leadership would just consider this as 'meddling'.

And now flacaltenn:

NO one is really gonna like the answer to a VAGUE question like that.

There's always a pretext, an excuse to invalidate any attempt to let the palestinian arabs speak for themselves:

But the PA would consider this as meddling, says earp.

However the question is too vague, says flacaltenn.

but this, but that...

however this, however that...
Wow, just wow. You took my quotes and chopped them and rearranged them. So much so that you could twist what I said beyond recognition into something that you and I both know I did not mean. And you didn't answer my questions., But the way you did that, no need, we have the answer.

When you claim to be the spokesman of a group of people but at the same time, are absolutely terrified at the prospect of letting the people you supposedly represent speak their minds freely, chances are the only person you're really representing is yourself.
You must have been looking into the mirror when this thought struck you . . . .

Forum List

Back