The Bay Area Has Become a Dystopian Nightmare

Both videos were taken at night, and I'd bet by bottom dollar that they were in the wee hours of the night/morning.

Why are you lying that it was done in "broad daylight?"

Cops could easily clear up that group of rowdy youngsters.

Stop the melodramatics.

Why minimize this? It’s not like they rigged an election or something

You blame voters for that. You really are a fn moron.
Of course. Nobody else to blame. Voters elect the government. It's not appointed.

Did you know people do that in towns and cities across the nation?

No, not really, not at the same intensity that we're seeing in a few key cities and they all have one big thing in common. The politicians you support run them.

Of course. Nobody else to blame. Voters elect the government. It's not appointed.

No, not really, not at the same intensity that we're seeing in a few key cities and they all have one big thing in common. The politicians you support run them.
You thilly boy.

This is the kind of scene you'd find in a futuristic movie where civilization has broken down and chaos has taken over. It reminds of me something out of "Escape From LA" except this is the Bay Area in 2024 and it's not the first time this has happened. This is the direct result of the Democratic Party's "hug a thug" policy throughout California by far left extremist prosecutors and mayors who don't want to lay down the law.

You get what you vote for.

Where are the police?

Americans have been drag racing and doing these sorts of things since, what, at least the 50's.

This drama queen thinks it's "dystopian."

#LOLGOP #TooFunny #CLASSIC #AllRepublicansHaveForAmericaIsMORECultureWarBS
The lawlessness in california under democrat rule is a new level of brazenness

This is the kind of scene you'd find in a futuristic movie where civilization has broken down and chaos has taken over. It reminds of me something out of "Escape From LA" except this is the Bay Area in 2024 and it's not the first time this has happened. This is the direct result of the Democratic Party's "hug a thug" policy throughout California by far left extremist prosecutors and mayors who don't want to lay down the law.

I hope those two dipshits who got carjacked voted for Gavin Newsom and Joe Biden. They deserve it!

This is but one thing that happens when you let thugs run around loose.

The Bay Bridge is a major roadway, alway busy. You dont shut that without creating massive blockages coming towards it.

Forum List

Back