Palestinians in the GAZA Strip and HAMAS: The Facts

Whether it was supposed to become a separate state or not, Hamas chose to use the Millions or Billions sent to build Gaza to build Tunnels, rockets, summer camps where children are taught to kill Jews, etc….

Trump has a beef with Netanyahu because Netanyahu did the right thing and congratulated Biden for winning the 2020 election.

Trump feels "betrayed".

Whatever Trump thinks is worthless.

I won’t deny that Palestinian and Arab leadership made a series of terribly wrong choices in the area since the Jewish Zionist movement began to grow and established its original tiny state with UN approval, nor will I deny that they continue to do so.

I am just arguing that the Zionist movement has done so as well … and has often welcomed and encouraged these errors for its own purposes. The link I cited in my comment above was originally incorrect and so brought you to a comment of mine about Donald Trump. I have corrected that … if you are still interested in reading it. Thanks.

And?

Yet HAMAS does not have the full support for her actions. Many Palestinians in the GAZA know HAMAS is not their friend.
Not only do the majority of Palestinians support Hamas, killing Jews is school curriculum for their little children. This is generational hate. And it is escalating. The Jews have no choice but to defend themselves against the vicious attacks carried out by the Palestinians and their terrorist friends on Jewish soil...

2.3 million Gaza residents, half of them are children

In 2006, Hamas won the 2006 Palestinian legislative elections and assumed administrative control of Gaza Strip and West Bank.

When was the last time the residents of the GAZA got to vote on their leadership? HAMAS is a fearful, violent, terrifying organization who would severely punish and open dissent. But to justify killing hundreds of thousands of children some people say 'the residents should turn in HAMAS.'

Wave them all off - around 1 million children, as potential collateral damage.

Let's just get the facts, before we condemn all Palestinians in the GAZA Strip.

HAMAS is a terrorist organization, holding the Palestinians in the GAZA Strip hostage. Yet some people still want to blame them, in order to justify they all being collateral damage if necessary.

Everything listed above is an undeniable fact. Much based on posts here at usmb. Members are not running away from statements that back it up.

This thread is not supporting HAMAS.
And whose fault is that? The children are just more victims and their deaths are caused by Hamas's actions. Non story and useless propaganda from a clown.

Assuming that Israel "invades" Gaza, it will only be a massacre if the Israeli's are fired on first. They WILL NOT shoot indiscriminately, assuming anyone remaining is an enemy combatant.

The results of the coming incursion are entirely up to HAMAS.

Was it ever supposed to become “an Independent Palestinian State”? I for one don’t believe that at all.

For a long time now the Zionist state has needed Hamas, and has wanted a backward Muslim religious group like Hamas leading the Gaza Strip to both discredit Palestinian national aspirations and to disrupt unity with the PLO in the West Bank.

See my OP:
Not only needed it .
Israel and the US created it , trained and supported it , and then used it repeatedly whenever it was required .

As they are doing yet again and the whole shooting match is a False Flag -- scripted theatre .

In 2006, Hamas won the 2006 Palestinian legislative elections and assumed administrative control of Gaza Strip and West Bank.

When was the last time the residents of the GAZA got to vote on their leadership? HAMAS is a fearful, violent, terrifying organization who would severely punish and open dissent. But to justify killing hundreds of thousands of children some people say 'the residents should turn in HAMAS.'

HAMAS is a terrorist organization, holding the Palestinians in the GAZA Strip hostage. Yet some people still want to blame them, in order to justify they all being collateral damage if necessary.

Everything listed above is an undeniable fact. Much based on posts here at usmb. Members are not running away from statements that back it up.

Palestinians do not exist, and nobody wants dead arab children, what do you suggest Israel do back off and continue to have their children slaughtered?

That's like blaming all Israelis for Netanyahu. Collective punishment anyone?

Just like the Germans were behind their leader, Hitler, the Palestinians are behind their leader, Hamas.

Are you behind Netanyahu?

Are you behind Netanyahu?

I'm behind whatever force goes after the murderers of 32 Americans...

The are remarkably similar. Both on a mission to kill every Jew on earth...
Me standing on the truth has nothing to do with hate and everything to do with knowing the correct history of the area.
You ignore the hatred that the Arabs have for the Jews and try to excuse their behavior as though the Arabs have some claim on Israeli land. The land wasn't stolen, it was given to the Jews by the owner, Great Britain...

WHERE ARE THE PALESTINIANS YOU KEEP REFERRING TO????
View attachment 842883
Do you see any? Even one? Where is this thriving metropolis of Arabs that you pretend was there?

Forum List

Back