The Bay Area Has Become a Dystopian Nightmare

Americans have been drag racing and doing these sorts of things since, what, at least the 50's.

This drama queen thinks it's "dystopian."

#LOLGOP #TooFunny #CLASSIC #AllRepublicansHaveForAmericaIsMORECultureWarBS
How long have Americans been posting arbitrary bold fonts in order to irritate others as an attention seeking device?

This is the kind of scene you'd find in a futuristic movie where civilization has broken down and chaos has taken over. It reminds of me something out of "Escape From LA" except this is the Bay Area in 2024 and it's not the first time this has happened. This is the direct result of the Democratic Party's "hug a thug" policy throughout California by far left extremist prosecutors and mayors who don't want to lay down the law.

You get what you vote for.

But it's the populists who are going to totally fuck up the nation!

picker.jpg

This is the kind of scene you'd find in a futuristic movie where civilization has broken down and chaos has taken over. It reminds of me something out of "Escape From LA" except this is the Bay Area in 2024 and it's not the first time this has happened. This is the direct result of the Democratic Party's "hug a thug" policy throughout California by far left extremist prosecutors and mayors who don't want to lay down the law.

Wouldn't it be much more productive to not turn it into another political clusterfk of berating each other, and instead consider it as 'America' falling to social decay?

Drive By Shooters let out of Jail on OR , Street puncher & kicker Elder Abusers of Oriental ( Asian ) Women held for a few hours and let go without Bail , Funds redirected from Homeless Veterans to Illegals , Marxist City Council / BOS / Police Chiefs and prosecutors on a rampage ...

By "thugs" do you mean Democrats? Because we already knew that. It's why I moved away a long time ago. The street thugs are a natural result of turning power over to political thugs.

Forum List

Back