Are the Cowboy's going to the Superbowl?

dallas-folding-chair-warning-collapsesunder-pressure-lmao-19222617.png

Meanwhile, the Steelers and Chiefs are enjoying a big helping of ''Fumbalya". Finally a score in the 2nd Quarter. :beer:

Not without tickets!

:biggrin:

They always find a way to lose no matter the talent, $$ invested, and being at Home! Going against them, it could be a rookie QB, someone over the hill, or a player with the worst record! Cowboys tend to make them all look like Montanas! :meow: :itsok::dunno::stir::bigbed:

They always find a way to lose no matter the talent, $$ invested, and being at Home! Going against them, it could be a rookie QB, someone over the hill, or a player with the worst record! Cowboys tend to make them all look like Montanas! :meow: :itsok::dunno::stir::bigbed:
They weren’t going to win the next game anyways. They lost to Arizona a couple weeks ago. Had they won that game they would have played the eagles yesterday. But they took that game off because they already had home court in the first round. Big mistake.

They weren’t going to win the next game anyways. They lost to Arizona a couple weeks ago. Had they won that game they would have played the eagles yesterday. But they took that game off because they already had home court in the first round. Big mistake.
The Rams did them no favors by losing to San Francisco last week. I think Dallas would have played Arizona again as the 4th seed.

He wasn't flagged for holding or a false start.
No but the lack of discipline is on him. Look I’m not a Cowboy fan. I hope the keep that dipshit as their headcoach for the next 10 years. They won’t win shit if they do, so happy days for me.

The Rams did them no favors by losing to San Francisco last week. I think Dallas would have played Arizona again as the 4th seed.
And likely lost. They’ve lost to Arizona 6 out the last 7 times they’ve played them I’ve the last 10 or so years

And likely lost. They’ve lost to Arizona 6 out the last 7 times they’ve played them I’ve the last 10 or so years

Probably goes back to '98 when Cowboys won the "old East" undefeated in the Div.! It was a joke and they proved it by going down in flames to Arizona at Home scoring only 1 TD in their playoff game! The Boys haven't been the same since "The Triplet" even with Parcells at the helm! As long as Jerry puts in his 2 cents this team is going nowhere; esp. a Conference Chp.! In my sports' lifetime, Pittsburg has had 3 coaches in 50 years! The Boys were stable for a couple decades with Tom Landry, but since Jerry's been the owner, their overall status is high, but results on the field have been mediocre no matter the talent! This team finds ways to lose when it really counts! It's Jerry's cross to bear after firing their best coach, Jimmy Johnson! I thought for quite a while, "this is a joke!" No man's ego is that big to put his franchise's winning ways in jeopardy! He proved me wrong, and he's been paying for it ever since! The team still makes the most money, but they haven't won $#!t since '95! :stir: :dunno::rolleyes:

Last edited:
Mike McCarthy should lose his job. No way a team with that much talent on the roster should get bounced in the first round.
No discipline! More penalty yards than the rest of the league. Stupid penalties too. McCarthy stunk in Green Bay too, it's just that Rodgers ran whatever play he wanted and didn't listen to him.

Looks like Arizona gonna lose to Rams.

So stafford, Brady, mahomes, Rogers, Bills, 49rs, Bengals, titans.

Assuming stafford doesn’t blow it.

I grew up watching pro football being played in freezing weather and deep mud. I have seen it played in blizzards and Fog banks so watching it now in climate control and on fake grass just seems not as enjoyable. 🌭🥗🍺 But it is shaping up to be a good game.

I grew up watching pro football being played in freezing weather and deep mud. I have seen it played in blizzards and Fog banks so watching it now in climate control and on fake grass just seems not as enjoyable. 🌭🥗🍺 But it is shaping up to be a good game.
So far so good with 17 games in a season and an extra playoff game on Monday night! :bowdown: :rolleyes::stir::meow:

Cards quarterback isn't quick enough with his passes as was Dallas Quarterback last night I see that as the factor of their teams not doing well. Not strong or quick enough like Marino and other top-level QBs in the past.

Cards quarterback isn't quick enough with his passes as was Dallas Quarterback last night I see that as the factor of their teams not doing well. Not strong or quick enough like Marino and other top-level QBs in the past.
No one gets rid of the ball faster than Brady. Something like 2.5 seconds

Forum List

Back