Dallas Folding in the Play-offs.....Again

1srelluc

Diamond Member
Nov 21, 2021
Shenandoah Valley of Virginia
LOL.....This never gets old. ;)

dallas-folding-chair-warning-collapsesunder-pressure-lmao-19222617.png

Not yet, but if My Niners score another TD, it may be over for them.

Niners are slapping them around on both sides of the ball

Too many penalties
Penalized teams lack coaching discipline.

That is a culture, and says a lot about the strength and effect of strong coaches.

Dallas has notoriously weak coaching, and has had that since Parcells was at the helm.

However, for Jerruh to affect change and still run the team as he sees fit he REQUIRES a weak coach.

Jerruh needs to die, or permanently retire and block himself from the team.

As such the team will never win while Jones still walks this Earth.

Penalized teams lack coaching discipline.

That is a culture, and says a lot about the strength and effect of strong coaches.

Dallas has notoriously weak coaching, and has had that since Parcells was at the helm.

However, for Jerruh to affect change and still run the team as he sees fit he REQUIRES a weak coach.

Jerruh needs to die, or permanently retire and block himself from the team.

As such the team will never win while Jones still walks this Earth.
I love to hate Dallas. Jerry Jones. Hate everything about them. Only thing I love almost as much as a lions win is a Cowboys loss.

LOL at Dallas. I wish Undisputed took phone calls so I could get in the line and just laugh at Skip Bayless

It is odd, I usually turn away from blow-out games but when it's the Cowboys being blown-out I'll watch every-single-down till their failure is complete.
So true. So in a way they really are America’s team. You either love them or you hate them. And you don’t hate any other team nearly as much. I should hate Green Bay. They’re in my division and constantly beat the lions. But I don’t.

Even with Aaron Rogers lying about being vaccinated, still I hate Dallas more. Lol

I Dont think the nfl minds. You and I agree win or lose we watch the entire game.

Poor guy. No wonder you are so messed up.

A lack of love will do that to a fella.
I mean in football.

Consider it as a sign of respect. Like a bad guy in big time wrestling. If the nfl was wwe Dallas would be my favorite bad guys. The guys you love to hate. They don’t care in fact that’s the heals job to get you to hate them.

Forum List

Back