Are Proponents of $15 Min Wage Naive or Intentional Liars?

Are proponents of $15/hr minimum wage really that naive?

Whenever it comes to raising the minimum wage to $15 or $20 or more, I ask such proponents, “Would you be in favor of raising it to $100 or $1,000 per hour?” I usually get a confused look, as if I’m asking a trick question. For they are confronted with an economics question that goes beyond the parroting they’ve been programmed to carry out.

It’s not by random chance that rents in San Francisco are so high. It’s because the collective wages across the SF Bay Area are high. Landlords know this, so the invisible hand of free markets has driven rents up to these levels.

When the minimum wage is artificially raised by government policy then everything else will go up too, including other people’s wages, the cost of goods & services, rents, home prices, virtually everything. This is a fact that politicians either don’t understand or refuse to explain to citizens.

But in the end, the rich get richer and the poor get poorer.

Just remember this: AOC is the leading cheerleader for higher and higher minimum wage.

Schools don't teach Home Economics.

What does that have to do with anything?
From inter-personal experience I know full well that not knowing about economics makes people think someone can keep putting an infinite amount of money in their bank accounts.
There are lots of people cheering on government handouts who don't have to pay bills or get major discounts because of where they live.

We don't need to raise the wage for jobs that don't really need done.
1615124944978.jpeg

No, $15 reflects a wage that hasn’t been raised in ten years and will probably never be raised again if Republicans have a say
Millions of competent workers get their wages raised fairly often without a nanny state mandate. You collectivists are shit.
We would not need any statutory minimum wages if they keep up with inflation. You right wing alleged Capitalists are full of fantasy.

Dems are giving prisoners, in prison, for murder, $1,400 :eusa_think:
Right wingers are only brave enough to go maskless during a pandemic but not brave enough to abolish their useless and alleged wars on crime, drugs, and terror which only create more refugees for y'all to whine about.

Stop deflecting and respond to the point, Dems are giving murderers in prison $1,400 AND voted against an amendment to stop this. Scumbags.

The problem isn’t raising the minimum wage per se. The issue is whether it can be implemented on the federal level.

What may work for Illinois may not work for Arkansas...

Right wingers are only brave enough to go maskless during a pandemic but not brave enough to abolish their useless and alleged wars on crime, drugs, and terror which only create more refugees for y'all to whine about.

Stop deflecting and respond to the point, Dems are giving murderers in prison $1,400 AND voted against an amendment to stop this. Scumbags.
I think right wing tax cut economics has more to do with that agency not upgrading their system for modern economic times. Right wingers have less of a problem with fraud it seems.

The problem isn’t raising the minimum wage per se. The issue is whether it can be implemented on the federal level.

Why wouldn't Standards for the Union not work anywhere in the Union? There is a simple economic reason why red States are cheaper. It is the same reason less developed economies are less expensive.

I think right wing tax cut economics has more to do with that agency not upgrading their system for modern economic times. Right wingers have less of a problem with fraud it seems.

Obviously I kicked you right in the groin with this one. Dems giving $1,400 to murderers in prison explain it! Dems giving $1,400 to murderers on DEATH ROW explain why your lowlife scumbag Dem reps are doing this.

Why wouldn't Standards for the Union not work anywhere in the Union? There is a simple economic reason why red States are cheaper. It is the same reason less developed economies are less expensive.

I understand that, but the people of those states should be lobbying their elected reps to raise the minimum wage first and foremost.

Obviously I kicked you right in the groin with this one. Dems giving $1,400 to murderers in prison explain it! Dems giving $1,400 to murderers on DEATH ROW explain why your lowlife scumbag Dem reps are doing this.
They were "right wing fraudsters"?

They were "right wing fraudsters"?

You have been bitch slapped libtard. Go give $1,400 to convicted rapists why don't you, oh wait you are already doing that.

Forum List

Back