Leftist policies- Pizza Hut Drivers and more, out of work

Good rule when the rule benefits the workers. In this case, it's not. Workers will either pay more in payroll taxes, hours cut, or pink slip because of this.

Will they, though? The fast food industry is having a hard enough time filling slots now. The big thing is kids don't sign up for these minimum wage jobs like they used to. Partly because of Covid, partly because they simply don't have the work ethic boomers or Gen X had.

Will they, though? The fast food industry is having a hard enough time filling slots now. The big thing is kids don't sign up for these minimum wage jobs like they used to. Partly because of Covid, partly because they simply don't have the work ethic boomers or Gen X had.
Yet theyre the first to blame everyone else for their problems.

So you admit that there are some good rules.

Minimum wage being a living wage is a good rule.

I personally don't want to eat food prepared by someone who can't make ends meet and hates his job, I'm not sure why you do.
Explain in your own words what a living eage is.

Oh, there was the story a few years about pilots selling blood plasma because they were underpaid. I hope the airlines straightened that out.

Of course, I'm going to get on the first flight I've taken in six years next week.
Only aviation jobs? Dude, many are making mega bucks and are unhappy in their jobs due to high wages and high expectations....like I want it now......living beyond their income level.

Forum List

Back