Leftist policies- Pizza Hut Drivers and more, out of work

Actually, most pizza places are transitioning to DoorDash and UberEats for delivering food rather than have their own employees.

Also, fuck Pizza Hut... their pizza is shit.
Wonderful....................doesn't get around Newsom's bill which just wacked around 2000 tax paying jobs...which will now be subsidized through UC......LOl

The point of the OP is to slam California. Notice how the owner isn't getting slammed for firing them. It's a hit piece, capiche?
The owners are not in business to soothe feelings. They have no interest in allowing the state that cannot balance its budget under Newsom telling them the amount of threshold for their profits.

And they insist on paying poverty wages otherwise.
It’s a delivery job. You’re typically paid based on your skill set. Being able to drive and follow Google maps directions doesn’t exactly make you a unicorn. If you can be replaced by essentially anyone over the the age of 16 who isn’t mentally challenged I’m not sure how much You think you should earn.

It’s a delivery job. You’re typically paid based on your skill set. Being able to drive and follow Google maps directions doesn’t exactly make you a unicorn. If you can be replaced by essentially anyone over the the age of 16 who isn’t mentally challenged I’m not sure how much You think you should earn.
Meh........they are/were PH employees.....

And they insist on paying poverty wages otherwise.
Exactly! Honestly people got to stop settling for poverty wages and act like unions to raise wages, by forcing minimum wage laws on businesses they will have to pay workers more. Sure at first people are laid off, but businesses need delivery drivers so they will give in eventually and pay what the people ask.

You got to take these businesses and force them to cry uncle until they give in and pay people more money. Government needs to step in and take more control over businesses in California if necessary to force their hand to do the will of the people.

Actually, most pizza places are transitioning to DoorDash and UberEats for delivering food rather than have their own employees.

Also, fuck Pizza Hut... their pizza is shit.
Oh, that makes those people losing their jobs all okay then. I was worried for a moment.

Oh, that makes those people losing their jobs all okay then. I was worried for a moment.
So they raise the minimum wage again and companies move to cut overhead, lay off drivers, in this case, who now will qualify for Unemployment.

Newsom bit his own hand, it looks like.

Genius....absolute genius.

Forum List

Back