Are Joe Biden's gaffes related to a lifelong stuttering problem?

Sleepy Joe has had multiple brain surgeries, that can definitely cause severe cognitive problems. Will he release his neurosurgical records so we in the public can see them?

They could have easily drilled too deep when they installed his hair plugs as well.

It isnt just gaffs and stutering for 5 minutes at a time.
The guy stares into space, even after "waking up"
The guy is sick

I think Biden's problem IS neurological...

He definitely has mental issues...
THIS ^^^^^ is the talking point sent out in the memo.
"Must make Biden appear to be senile"
Use words like dementia, mental issues, retarded, unstable jenoius, bigly ......sorry...went off the talking points and started making up my your own.
Dementia runs in my family-----Trust me --biden certainly has dementia so hence why he will not be in any debates. Dog face pony soldiers will be around as Biden is in the stage of reliving his childhood of watching westerns and playing cowboys and indians apparently.

When he called that female college student a lying dog faced pony soldier he revealed something much worse than a mere gaffe....it did not even fit the situation...completely out of nowhere he uttered that phrase and people there were like stunned....but the msm covered it up and he got away with it as always does with the media covering for him.

The Democratic presidential candidateā€™s gaffes may be rooted in a little-understood disability.

Some have been quick to question Bidenā€™s mental fitness, hinting at a possible age-related cognitive decline (he just turned 77 years old), but itā€™s important to consider that many of those missteps could have been caused by his lifelong struggle with a speech impediment.

NYU speech pathologist Eric S. Jackson explains, ā€œStuttering can be thought of as a neurobiological ā€˜glitchā€™ ā€” broadly speaking, the neural processes that are involved in speech, at times, donā€™t function like those in non-stuttering speakers. The glitches manifest themselves as intermittent and somewhat unpredictable interruptions in speech, typically repetitions of syllables or audible/inaudible prolongations of sounds. The speaker knows precisely what he or she wants to say, but in that moment, their body temporarily prevents them from producing speech.ā€

Stuttering is recognized as a disability under the Americans with Disabilities Act. While Bidenā€™s verbal missteps donā€™t cast him any favors on the debate floor, just him being a person with a speech impediment running for the highest office in the country is a powerful reminder for young people who may feel limited by their disabilities.

ā€œIf I could share one piece of advice with all of those struggling with a stutter, it would be this: When you commit yourself to a goal and when you persevere in the face of struggle, you will discover new strengths and skills to help you overcome not only this challenge, but future life challenges as well. I promise you ā€” you have nothing to be ashamed of, and you have every reason to be proud,ā€ Biden penned in a 2015 letter to the Stuttering Foundation of America.

It's not nice to ridicule people with speech impediments. What do you think?

Joe's gaffes are rooted in a lifelong stupidity problem now compounded by dementia

Use words like dementia, mental issues, retarded, unstable jenoius, bigly ......sorry...went off the talking points and started making up my your own.

We don't have to make Biden look senile, he's doing fine on his own

Some people just have mental train wrecks from time to time. Lord knows I do. I wonder how many "gaffes" any of us would have if we had to answer tough questions on camera all day every day?

The Democratic presidential candidateā€™s gaffes may be rooted in a little-understood disability.

Some have been quick to question Bidenā€™s mental fitness, hinting at a possible age-related cognitive decline (he just turned 77 years old), but itā€™s important to consider that many of those missteps could have been caused by his lifelong struggle with a speech impediment.

NYU speech pathologist Eric S. Jackson explains, ā€œStuttering can be thought of as a neurobiological ā€˜glitchā€™ ā€” broadly speaking, the neural processes that are involved in speech, at times, donā€™t function like those in non-stuttering speakers. The glitches manifest themselves as intermittent and somewhat unpredictable interruptions in speech, typically repetitions of syllables or audible/inaudible prolongations of sounds. The speaker knows precisely what he or she wants to say, but in that moment, their body temporarily prevents them from producing speech.ā€

Stuttering is recognized as a disability under the Americans with Disabilities Act. While Bidenā€™s verbal missteps donā€™t cast him any favors on the debate floor, just him being a person with a speech impediment running for the highest office in the country is a powerful reminder for young people who may feel limited by their disabilities.

ā€œIf I could share one piece of advice with all of those struggling with a stutter, it would be this: When you commit yourself to a goal and when you persevere in the face of struggle, you will discover new strengths and skills to help you overcome not only this challenge, but future life challenges as well. I promise you ā€” you have nothing to be ashamed of, and you have every reason to be proud,ā€ Biden penned in a 2015 letter to the Stuttering Foundation of America.

And while you say we shouldn't ridicule him, it would take another idiot to think he's up to the job of being President..

Mr. Biden suffers from disabilities recognized in the ADA, the Americans with Disabilities Act. What kind of accommodations should he be given so that he can be President when senile?

Its not a stuttering problem its a lifelon liar problem...hes trying to remember what he said the last time so he doesnt get caught in another.

Look anyone can see his clarity of mind is gone and he has severe short term memory and possibly onset dementia...he is not capable of being potus

You know who can't keep their lies straight, tramp.

Most of Trump's lies are lies by you, not Trump. Democrats lie about what he said and call that Trump lying

Some people just have mental train wrecks from time to time. Lord knows I do. I wonder how many "gaffes" any of us would have if we had to answer tough questions on camera all day every day?

Sleepy Joe doesn't get "tough questions". Answering Cardi B's interrogation about how many grandchildren he has isn't "tough".

He even refuses to go on the news programs with friendly reporters like Stephanopolous and Todd and Maddow where they would ask him if he is a briefs man or wear boxers.

Joe's gaffes are rooted in a lifelong stupidity problem now compounded by dementia

Yes...exactly. Not even to mention he is one of the biggest phonies in Washington....very humorous when he tries to pose with that tough guy look. So ridiculous.

Not remotely like Biden. I wouldn't make the racist statements he does ever. I wouldn't sexually harass and touch women like that. I wouldn't lie like he does, such as saying things like I was in the top half of my class at Syracuse when I was near the bottom like him. I also wouldn't utter nonsensical sentences like "dog faced pony soldier." I also have multiple graduate degrees and never plagiarized like he did.

Sure, I get facts wrong sometimes or remember something not quite right. I agree everyone has that happen. But those things that happen all the time for Dementia Joe just wouldn't happen for me even with a camera in my face all day

It isn't Sleepy Joe's stuttering that's disturbing, its his racism.

"In Delaware, the largest growth of population is Indian Americans, moving from India. You cannot go to a 7-11 or a Dunkin' Donuts unless you have a slight Indian accent. I'm not joking."- Joe Biden.

And NO, it was a joke at all. Then Sen. Biden admits that he's not joking.

yeh the bullshit story about corn pop is a good example of that............here is what biden said word for word.

Joe Biden: I want to set the record straight on a couple of things.

JB: Corn Pop was a bad dude and he ran a bunch of bad boys. Not a joke. Remember the straight race, bang him on the curve, get him rusty, put him in a rain barrel, get ā€˜em rusty. And I looked at him. I said, ā€œYou may cut me, man but Iā€™m gonna wrap this chain around your head.ā€ He said, ā€œOK, close your straight razor.ā€ My heart began to beat again.

And while you say we shouldn't ridicule him, it would take another idiot to think he's up to the job of being President..

He definitely is showing signs of mental deterioration, faster than the average person does in the last 4 years .
He never seem especially intelligent - more like an affable dunce (when he wasn't saying some plagiarize words)

Aside from that he is creepy and may be the head of the largest family of corruption in the USA Government.

yeh the bullshit story about corn pop is a good example of that............here is what biden said word for word.

Joe Biden: I want to set the record straight on a couple of things.

JB: Corn Pop was a bad dude and he ran a bunch of bad boys. Not a joke. Remember the straight race, bang him on the curve, get him rusty, put him in a rain barrel, get ā€˜em rusty. And I looked at him. I said, ā€œYou may cut me, man but Iā€™m gonna wrap this chain around your head.ā€ He said, ā€œOK, close your straight razor.ā€ My heart began to beat again.

I'm sure Lakhota can explain what he really said without stuttering and this accidentally came out.

Was he trying to say the preamble and stuttered it into a Corn Pop story, Lakhota?

Is this a stuttering problem or an adultery problem?View attachment 376762View attachment 376762

He is simply the creepiest pervert in the public eye right now.
I know that Dems don't care about women if their abuser is a Dem - but in the day or #metoo
I expected some change.

Not for nothing, some new pictures were released of Billy Boy and at least of one of Epstein's victims.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
When Joe Biden conflates three different war stories into one, or makes up stories about getting arrested, those are not purposeful lies. They are called confabulations. Confabulations are a natural defense mechanism that people with memory disorders use subconsciously in an attempt to maintain a facade of normalcy in front of other potentially hostile people. Their brain is 'filling in the gaps' in their damaged memory circuits.

Stuttering does not cause confabulations. Dementia does.

You are only as good as your last memory of events. My memory of life events is not good either, I all the time get into debate about past events with my brothers, or theirs are not accurate. I prefer to think theirs are not accurate.

People remember past events differently.

Let us know when you run for President please.

/ā€”ā€”ā€”/ If thatā€™s the case, heā€™s not fit to be president. His gaffes could trigger international incidents. Imagine the gibberish he could spout during intense negotiations. Nice try with the shaming but Dementia Joe is past his prime.

Its not a stuttering problem its a lifelon liar problem...hes trying to remember what he said the last time so he doesnt get caught in another.

Look anyone can see his clarity of mind is gone and he has severe short term memory and possibly onset dementia...he is not capable of being potus

You know who can't keep their lies straight, tramp.
/ā€”ā€”/ What lies?

Forum List

Back