Are fully vaxxed be protected from Omicron?

It sounds like you might be saying is that the vax is not effective against omicron, yet it is recommended to get even more of the ineffective vaccine, is this right?
I am saying that you should get vaxxed enen though it may not be effective against the Omicron because that what the medical advise is. Keep in mind that there is still the original virus as well as Delta and we know that the vaxx is effective for those.

Now your turn to answer some questions:
Do the benefits of the vaxx out weigh the potential side effects ?

Is there any reason not to get the vaxx even if it is not very effectibe agains Omicron? Explain.

Are varients more likley to be triggered by encountering the vaccine, or by the large pool of unvaccinated hosts ?

Stop being evasive!

Last edited:
I am saying that you should get vaxxed enen though it may not be effective against the Omicron because that what the medical advise is. Keep in mind that there is still the original virus as well as Delta and we know that the vaxx is effective for those.

Now your turn to answer some questions:
Do the benefits of the vaxx out weigh the potential side effects ?

Is there any reason not to get the vaxx even if it is not very effectibe agains Omicron? Explain.

Are varients more likley to be triggered by encountering the vaccine, or by the large pool of unvaccinated hosts ?

Stop being evasive!
I am interested in addressing all of different directions that you want to go with this thread, but I STILL cannot get a straight answer out of you that demonstrates that you read and understood the opening post. Do this, and I agree to address all of your derailment questions. My opening post comes first in chronological order.

Do fully vaxxed have protection from Omicron?

Do fully vaxxed have protection from Omicron? I saw a badger2 post that suggests a possible connection between vaccines and the omicron mutation, and I have read a few articles that suggest a link as well...
We won't know for some time ... shockingly, the scientific method is actually slower than the United States judicial system ... you're asking a question that can't be answered for another ten years ...

Another problem is that this omicron variant hasn't made it to the USA, where people are getting the vaccine ... it's showing up in southern Africa, where people aren't vaccinated ... and it's safer to close the borders and ground the passenger airlines ...

Of course there's a connection between vaccines and mutations ... it's called "evolution" ... as mule deer develop "herd immunity" against Lyme's Disease, Lyme's Disease mutates in order to infect more mule deer ... these vaccines only allows more of the unhealthy to survive and reproduce, whereas the healthy would have already survived and reproduced even without the vaccine ...

SARS only kills folks who are supposed to be dead ... either "all God's judgements are righteous and true" or "natural selection" ... pick your own poison ...

I am interested in addressing all of different directions that you want to go with this thread, but I STILL cannot get a straight answer out of you that demonstrates that you read and understood the opening post. Do this, and I agree to address all of your derailment questions. My opening post comes first in chronological order.

Do fully vaxxed have protection from Omicron?
If you had been paying attention you would know that the answer is that it is too soon to know what, if any protection against Omicrm there is.

Now you anwer this....what is the point of that question? And while you are at it answer my questions for from post 41

The reality is that Omicron means the end of the epidemic soon.
All epidemics automatically evolve to become less lethal, and eventually then enough people get it and recover, so that there is total herd immunity.

There is no vaccine at all, so they are a total waste.
Real vaccines do not lose efficacy in months like these mRNA concoctions.
Real vaccines last decades normally.

And all the claims of vaccines needing boosters for the different variants is obviously a lie, because all covid variants use the exact same spike protein, and so do all the mRNA vaccines. They have to, because they have to work on our ACE2 receptors. If any spike protein changes, then it won't mimic our exosomes any more and won't open the ACE2 receptors any more.

Forum List

Back