Autopsy findings in cases of fatal COVID-19 vaccine-induced myocarditis

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
Probably should be under politics.

I’ll save you the long read:

“suggests that there is a high likelihood of a causal link between COVID-19 vaccines and death from myocarditis.”

“The autopsy showed intense inflammation and destruction of cardiac tissue including the conduction system.”

These are deaths (autopsy reports) that they used for their study. That is the smallest of fractions of those likely affected. The thing about cardiac tissue. It doesn’t regenerate. It becomes scar tissue. So, strap in…there are likely quite a few kids and young adults out there who are ticking time bombs.

Don’t go breaking my heart…
Oops too late.

I’m glad I don’t have a ticking bomb running through my body.

“suggests that there is a high likelihood of a causal link between COVID-19 vaccines and death from myocarditis.”

“The autopsy showed intense inflammation and destruction of cardiac tissue including the conduction system.”

These are deaths (autopsy reports) that they used for their study. That is the smallest of fractions of those likely affected. The thing about cardiac tissue. It doesn’t regenerate. It becomes scar tissue. So, strap in…there are likely quite a few kids and young adults out there who are ticking time bombs.

Oops too late.

Funny, I don't see the words "peer reviewed" in any of the article.
Come back and present this as evidence when that happens.

LOL. And if you believe this, I've got a bridge to sell you.

Conflict of interest​

R.H., W.M., and P.A.M. are either affiliated with or receive salary support (modest) or equity (modest) in The Wellness Company, which had no role in the study.

Funny, I don't see the words "peer reviewed" in any of the article.
Come back and present this as evidence when that happens.

LOL. And if you believe this, I've got a bridge to sell you.

Conflict of interest​

R.H., W.M., and P.A.M. are either affiliated with or receive salary support (modest) or equity (modest) in The Wellness Company, which had no role in the study.

Funding​

No funding was received for conducting this study.

Shitforbrains thinks reports are supposed to include words peer reviewed.

Tick… tick….

How you feeling?

Tick…. Tick…

Funding​

No funding was received for conducting this study.

Shitforbrains thinks reports are supposed to include words peer reviewed.

Tick… tick….

How you feeling?

Tick…. Tick…
Again, I have that bridge for you if you're interested. Three members of this "paper" have conflicts of interest.
The paper reads like the sponsors of a miracle cure vitamin company wrote it.

Come back when it's been peer reviewed.

I feel just fine. Even got COVID just before Christmas.
Back huffing and puffing at the gym. :)

Again, I have that bridge for you if you're interested. Three members of this "paper" have conflicts of interest.
The paper reads like the sponsors of a miracle cure vitamin company wrote it.

Come back when it's been peer reviewed.

I feel just fine. Even got COVID just before Christmas.
Back huffing and puffing at the gym. :)
Good sheeple!

Don’t forget to wear your 5 masks while getting your weekly clot shot booster!

Good sheeple!

Don’t forget to wear your 5 masks while getting your weekly clot shot booster!
Weekly?? What alt-right dungeons do you inhabit?...and do you ever see sunlight? :auiqs.jpg:
I went a year in between shots. As I understand it, they're down to a yearly rotation, just like you'd do with the flu.

Spent a week in Vegas at the end of November with 75K of my closest friends. No mask. Didn't get COVID. :)

Honestly, I really do think you members of Alt-Right Nation live in constant fear....of what I have no idea.

• Fake News
Reactions: DBA
Weekly?? What alt-right dungeons do you inhabit?...and do you ever see sunlight? :auiqs.jpg:
I went a year in between shots. As I understand it, they're down to a yearly rotation, just like you'd do with the flu.

Spent a week in Vegas at the end of November with 75K of my closest friends. No mask. Didn't get COVID. :)

Honestly, I really do think you members of Alt-Right Nation live in constant fear....of what I have no idea.
Wow! A year in between to get a shot of a mystery substance that doesn’t prevent infection! And the mask you wore while driving alone was left at home! What a brave and courageous sheep!

Wow! A year in between to get a shot of a mystery substance that doesn’t prevent infection! And the mask you wore while driving alone was left at home! What a brave and courageous sheep!
LOL. Again, what is it that you fear?...people in masks? Does it trigger you when you see someone in the grocery store wearing one? Does it trigger you when you sit next to someone wearing one on an airplane? Depending on the airline, I still do that (unless I can actually feel the air circulation..which on some airlines is only when the wheels lift off the ground). I'll even wear one in a crowded terminal waiting area. Hell, that's just common sense. Hopefully, COVID doesn't find you. Because despite all the blather coming out of Alt-Right Nation, it ain't the common cold. And anyone who tells you it is...is full of shit. :auiqs.jpg:

Oops too late.

Unvaxxed and pure-blooded here too, as well as my wife.

where doe it state that?

big Pharma have been repetitively sued , civil and criminal cases , to record breaking sums

how so?

~S~
The entire paper reads like a vitamin health company's rebuttal to an actual scientific study.
Three members have ties to a said vitamin health company. ^Shrug^.

Oops too late.

Is this a legit study or just another Trump hater group attacking the Trump vaccine?

Forum List

Back