Autopsy findings in cases of fatal COVID-19 vaccine-induced myocarditis

Funny, I don't see the words "peer reviewed" in any of the article.

Dumb shit, nothing gets published without peer review.

Come back and present this as evidence when that happens.

Not here to live up to your bullshit political "standards".

LOL. And if you believe this, I've got a bridge to sell you.

Looks like they already sold you a vaccine.

Conflict of interest​

R.H., W.M., and P.A.M. are either affiliated with or receive salary support (modest) or equity (modest) in The Wellness Company, which had no role in the study.

Next time libtards try to censor scientific research there will be payback on an astronomical scale.

Dumb shit, nothing gets published without peer review.
And still the words don't appear in the article. :)
Not here to live up to your bullshit political "standards".
Then fuck off. Why do idiots like you on this board bother inserting themselves into the middle of threads if you're not going to say anything of value?
Looks like they already sold you a vaccine.
Yep. That vaccine has saved millions of lives worldwide. Deal with it.
Next time libtards try to censor scientific research there will be payback on an astronomical scale.
Yeah, whatever. All talk, no walk. Your ideology, your belief system, both on the cusp of irrelevance, and all you can do is pound your chest. :)

This is a biased article, written by people who have outside interests.
Dismissed.

Then fuck off. Why do idiots like you on this board bother inserting themselves into the middle of threads if you're not going to say anything of value?

Yeah, whatever. All talk, no walk. Your ideology, your belief system, both on the cusp of irrelevance, and all you can do is pound your chest. :)

Dismissed.

You can’t name a single person saved by the vaccine, yet morticians are showing strange white rubbery blood clots that killed many. These were never seen prior to the vaccine injections.

Human sacrifice appears to be your thing.

You can’t name a single person saved by the vaccine, yet morticians are showing strange white rubbery blood clots that killed many. These were never seen prior to the vaccine injections.

Human sacrifice appears to be your thing.
I love the smell of conspiracy theories in the morning. :)

Dismissed.
You're a world class idiot.

The SCIENCE says the spike protein causes cell membrane fusion.

So if you have a brain cell (which apparently excluded leftards), you can EXPECT clotting, immune problems, and myocarditis, AMONG OTHER THINGS.

That's what the SCIENCE says.

Wow! A year in between to get a shot of a mystery substance that doesn’t prevent infection! And the mask you wore while driving alone was left at home! What a brave and courageous sheep!

FB_IMG_1607724125877.jpg

I bet he does! Lol

Probably should be under politics.

I’ll save you the long read:

“suggests that there is a high likelihood of a causal link between COVID-19 vaccines and death from myocarditis.”

“The autopsy showed intense inflammation and destruction of cardiac tissue including the conduction system.”

These are deaths (autopsy reports) that they used for their study. That is the smallest of fractions of those likely affected. The thing about cardiac tissue. It doesn’t regenerate. It becomes scar tissue. So, strap in…there are likely quite a few kids and young adults out there who are ticking time bombs.

Don’t go breaking my heart…
Oops too late.

I’m glad I don’t have a ticking bomb running through my body.

Saving the already information-compromised from a long read is precisely the last thing to do to prevent further dumbing down the reactionaries on this list.

Lower IQs must confront the contradiction between "peer-reviewed" and the mentioned Bradford Hill criteria.

Bradford Hill Criteria

McCullough, one of the authors, is a major worldwide-known anti-zoonoti. The zoonotis, Chinese or otherwise, still have not found the virus in Nature. duh

World coronavirus expert Baric knows about myocarditis in rabbits, in his coronavirus experiment circa 1992. Heart failure came (before [italics]) the cytokine storm.

13 Feb 2023 Post #1,212

Forum List

Back