Are fully vaxxed be protected from Omicron?

No evasion
If you are unvaccinated, you are much more likely to die
Ah, yes... the shell game. You have a lot of experience with that.

What in the opening post made you think that it was about the likelihood of anybody dying?

Do fully vaxxed have protection from Omicron? I saw a badger2 post that suggests a possible connection between vaccines and the omicron mutation, and I have read a few articles that suggest a link as well...
My question is:

Are the fully vaxxed protected from joe biden and anthony fauchi?

And clearly the answer is no

The folks who don't want this vaccine are the ones who would have died of small pox ... instead we went into the public schools and gave all the children that shot ... left a scar ... and now today, small pox is extinct in the wild ... polio nearly so ...

Those vaxxes worked so now we have genetic misfits breeding like crazy ...

WASH YOUR HANDS works on all the variants the bestest ...
Do fully vaxxed have protection from Omicron? I saw a badger2 post that suggests a possible connection between vaccines and the omicron mutation, and I have read a few articles that suggest a link as well...

You just can't explain why, which is a great example of how propaganda works very well on dumb people like you.
Of course I can

You were given an opportunity to receive a free vaccine that gives you a seven times the chance to survive COVID
You are the dumb fuk who turned it down

Of course I can

You were given an opportunity to receive a free vaccine that gives you a seven times the chance to survive COVID
You are the dumb fuk who turned it down

Seven times (tm)!!! But wait there's more!!! If you get vaccinated now, you'll have to get vaccinated again every THREE months for the rest of your life!!! Call now, operators are standing by...

You're such a rube. I'll be here long after you're gone.

Seven times (tm)!!! But wait there's more!!! If you get vaccinated now, you'll have to get vaccinated again every THREE months for the rest of your life!!! Call now, operators are standing by...

You're such a rube. I'll be here long after you're gone.
Afraid of a boo boo?

Hope you don’t die

So? What is your point? We know that the vaxx is not 100% effective and we know that the vaxx, in a small number of instances can give rise to a mutation.

But what you are dishonestly failing to mention- a lie of omission- is that you are far more likely to suffer a serious illness or death if unvaccinated and that the virus thrives on the unvaccinated hosts which produces most of the mutations. That is propaganda. So cut the crap already.

Do you have any information that I could look at that support this notion? I've been searching the internet for info, but all I can find on this is propaganda and examples of fully vaccinated people getting Omicron.
They don't have the data yet, they won't know for another week or so.

Ive read the vaccine regiment does not stop people from catching it, and surprisingly, they are reporting that those who have had protection from having had covid previously, are not protected from catching omicron variant either.

Catching it is twice as likely, compared to Delta, but some are saying, it seems to be not making people really sick, like delta....

That would be a God send, if it turned out to not make people as sick, including those unvaccinated and never having covid previously!! Along with more infection spread, could get us to a fairly safe from a covid death society, with so many people being ....all antibodied up!

So? What is your point? We know that the vaxx is not 100% effective and we know that the vaxx, in a small number of instances can give rise to a mutation.

But what you are dishonestly failing to mention- a lie of omission- is that you are far more likely to suffer a serious illness or death if unvaccinated and that the virus thrives on the unvaccinated hosts which produces most of the mutations. That is propaganda. So cut the crap already.
The opening post is not a point, it is a question.

Do fully vaxxed have protection from Omicron?

I said no? But again what is your point?. The point of you question? I ask because it is a stupid pointless question since no one is claimining that the vaxx is 100 % effective and we are just now learning how effective it is against the Omnicron. But we do know that overall, you are better protected if you are vaxxed. This is just another example of your dishonest and deceptive bullshit where you do not want to discuss all of the facts- just those that you stupidly think support your moronic anti vaxx agenda

I said no! But again what is your point?. The point of you question? I ask because it is a stupid pointless question since no one is claimining that the vaxx is 100 % effective and we are just now learning how effective it is against the Omnicron. But we do know that overall, you are better protected if you are vaxxed. This is just another example of your dishonest and deceptive bullshit where you do not want to discuss all of the facts- just those that you stupidly think support your moronic anti vaxx agenda.

You like to bait liberals with accusations that we do not want to talk about this or that. Well I am talking about this. You are the one who does not want to talk about the facts of the vaccine. How does it fell to be beaten at your own game?

Where did you say this? What post number?
In post 29 I said that we know that thevaxx is not 100% effective. That would include the Omicrom varient.

Interesting how you ignored the rest ofmy post # 34 where I we do know that overall, you are better protected if you are vaxxed. This is just another example of your dishonest and deceptive bullshit where you do not want to discuss all of the facts- just those that you stupidly think support your moronic anti vaxx agenda.'

Clearly there are things that you don't want to deal with, or just can't

In post 29 I said that we know that thevaxx is not 100% effective.
You STILL have not answered the question in the opening post. The question is not about general effectiveness estimates up to omicron, it is specifically about omicron. You are trying to dilute your answer. I have not seen any post from you that demonstrates that you read and understood the opening post. Until you can do that, you are just trying to evade by trying to derail the thread.

You STILL have not answered the question in the opening post. The question is not about general effectiveness estimates up to omicron, it is specifically about omicron. You are trying to dilute your answer. I have not seen any post from you that demonstrates that you read and understood the opening post. Until you can do that, you are just trying to evade by trying to derail the thread.
OK, since that time I have learned that there is concernin the medical community that the current vaxx may not be effectivewith the Omicron varient and that manufacturers are working on a new vaxx. It is reccomended that in the meantime, a boster shot of the current vaxx betaklen

But for the thiord time, I will ask you, What is your point? You seem to be using this to bolster your anti vaxx agenda but do not have the courage to state that and ingnore the well documented benefits of the vaxx. Now cut the crap with your trick, dunbed down yes or no questions and answer a few yourself

OK, since that time I have learned that there is concernin the medical community that the current vaxx may not be effectivewith the Omicron varient and that manufacturers are working on a new vaxx. It is reccomended that in the meantime, a boster shot of the current vaxx betaklen
It sounds like you might be saying is that the vax is not effective against omicron, yet it is recommended to get even more of the ineffective vaccine, is this right?

Forum List

Back