Are fully vaxxed be protected from Omicron?

EvMetro

Platinum Member
Mar 10, 2017
Do fully vaxxed have protection from Omicron? I saw a badger2 post that suggests a possible connection between vaccines and the omicron mutation, and I have read a few articles that suggest a link as well...

LOL

The “fully Vaxxed” aren’t even protected from the alpha and Delta variants.

A buddy of mine who is fully Vaxxed with Pfizer just got WuFlu, lost sense of taste and smell, and feels like shit. He is now getting Monoclonal antibody treatment.

He is furious about the vaccines and will not ever take a Booster now.

LOL

A buddy of mine who is fully Vaxxed with Pfizer just got WuFlu, lost sense of taste and smell, and feels like shit. He is now getting Monoclonal antibody treatment.

That's a common story. Both of my in-laws had the same experience, but they actually got sick after the "booster".

Interesting point. Shining the spotlight on how Omicron does not protect the vaxxed basically takes some attention off of how the vax doesn't work for ANY variant.

LOL

Same here. A family member who got both shots early this year and the booster a month ago, has the Covid. He’s in his 60s with a poor health history, including heart attack and bypass surgery, was convinced by his doctor to take all the jabs. He’s not pissed off though. He should be.

I like my chances better than the unvaccinated

The omicron/vax connection sure has shut up the lefties.

Do fully vaxxed have protection from Omicron? I saw a badger2 post that suggests a possible connection between vaccines and the omicron mutation, and I have read a few articles that suggest a link as well...

Somewhat.

It's not as good, but the vaccines still work.

Somewhat.

It's not as good, but the vaccines still work.
Do you have any information that I could look at that support this notion? I've been searching the internet for info, but all I can find on this is propaganda and examples of fully vaccinated people getting Omicron.

One of many links saying about the same thing. Scientists think the vaccines will protect us against Omicron but it's early and it's not certain.
A new vaccine may be needed.

Otherwise, there is no doubt that everybody should be vaccinated and boosted too. The vaccinated stand a much better chance of surviving Covid.

However, uncertainty is bringing anger and fear and that's not helpful for anyone.

3 second google search. Step up your game.

here's what I typed into google: "how good are the vaccines against the omnicron variant"
Thanks for the propaganda, even though I specified that I was not really interested in propaganda. Propaganda seems to be all that is available right now. It was a fun read.

The folks who don't want this vaccine are the ones who would have died of small pox ... instead we went into the public schools and gave all the children that shot ... left a scar ... and now today, small pox is extinct in the wild ... polio nearly so ...

Those vaxxes worked so now we have genetic misfits breeding like crazy ...

WASH YOUR HANDS works on all the variants the bestest ...

Forum List

Back