Autopsy findings in cases of fatal COVID-19 vaccine-induced myocarditis

LOL. Again, what is it that you fear?...people in masks? Does it trigger you when you see someone in the grocery store wearing one? Does it trigger you when you sit next to someone wearing one on an airplane? Depending on the airline, I still do that (unless I can actually feel the air circulation..which on some airlines is only when the wheels lift off the ground). I'll even wear one in a crowded terminal waiting area. Hell, that's just common sense. Hopefully, COVID doesn't find you. Because despite all the blather coming out of Alt-Right Nation, it ain't the common cold. And anyone who tells you it is...is full of shit. :auiqs.jpg:
I love you mask wearers. Identifies who the moronic sheep are immediately. No waiting involved!

Probably should be under politics.

I’ll save you the long read:

“suggests that there is a high likelihood of a causal link between COVID-19 vaccines and death from myocarditis.”

“The autopsy showed intense inflammation and destruction of cardiac tissue including the conduction system.”

These are deaths (autopsy reports) that they used for their study. That is the smallest of fractions of those likely affected. The thing about cardiac tissue. It doesn’t regenerate. It becomes scar tissue. So, strap in…there are likely quite a few kids and young adults out there who are ticking time bombs.

Don’t go breaking my heart…
Oops too late.

I’m glad I don’t have a ticking bomb running through my body.

Soooooo....

Out of 13.5 BILLION vaccinations for Covid, you found 28 deaths.

Bully for you!

Without even looking, I bet there have been more deaths caused by the flu vaccine.

Democrats GET YOUR BOOSTERS!!!

Most democrats say they are jabbed but are lying. Every democrat should have 6 jabs by now. They wanted everyone forced to take the jab they themselves don't take.

If a democrat doesn't have 6 jabs, they are hypocrites at best. Most know it is a kill shot designed to depopulate earth by thier WEF masters.

Probably should be under politics.

I’ll save you the long read:

“suggests that there is a high likelihood of a causal link between COVID-19 vaccines and death from myocarditis.”

“The autopsy showed intense inflammation and destruction of cardiac tissue including the conduction system.”

These are deaths (autopsy reports) that they used for their study. That is the smallest of fractions of those likely affected. The thing about cardiac tissue. It doesn’t regenerate. It becomes scar tissue. So, strap in…there are likely quite a few kids and young adults out there who are ticking time bombs.

Don’t go breaking my heart…
Oops too late.

I’m glad I don’t have a ticking bomb running through my body.

This can't be. The left have told us the vaccines are totally safe. There are no reactions to it of any kind.

Good fkin question. Question everything and trust your common sense is the only advice I have.
1707875070511.png

LOL. Again, what is it that you fear?...people in masks? Does it trigger you when you see someone in the grocery store wearing one? Does it trigger you when you sit next to someone wearing one on an airplane? Depending on the airline, I still do that (unless I can actually feel the air circulation..which on some airlines is only when the wheels lift off the ground). I'll even wear one in a crowded terminal waiting area. Hell, that's just common sense. Hopefully, COVID doesn't find you. Because despite all the blather coming out of Alt-Right Nation, it ain't the common cold. And anyone who tells you it is...is full of shit. :auiqs.jpg:

I have had COVID twice as have my children. Yes, pretty much the flu, if not LESS for us. I do think the reaction is more severe in some people than others, but not us.

As for the vaccine, I somewhat understand people who took the first round because of the fear factor of COVID, but at this point with all the evidence out there, you have to be pretty naive to continue taking them.

First paper I saw on a similar autopsy study was November 2022.

They've known for quite a while that these can kill people. Open knowledge.
Odd white clots being reported by morticians who had never seen them before the vaccine.

I have had COVID twice as have my children. Yes, pretty much the flu, if not LESS for us. I do think the reaction is more severe in some people than others, but not us.

As for the vaccine, I somewhat understand people who took the first round because of the fear factor of COVID, but at this point with all the evidence out there, you have to be pretty naive to continue taking them.
Your mileage may vary but on the whole (and I haven't had it since I was 18), I'd rather have the flu. At least you know it goes away in a day or two and doesn't linger.
COVID did. And in ways you might not pick up on right away. Good that it was mild for you, but as I also said at the outset of this pandemic, the virus is crapshoot. Had I not been vaccinated, I suspect it may have been a whole lot worse.

Funny, I don't see the words "peer reviewed" in any of the article.
Come back and present this as evidence when that happens.

LOL. And if you believe this, I've got a bridge to sell you.

A true Denier

More evidence for this than you could read in a week .
Watch this video which directly impinges on the matter
Or , perhaps you hate research and just live via confirmation bias .

Listen to the asshole talking about being triggered, living in fear, conflicts of interest, and all while wearing masks and getting unproven and untested shots from pharma companies that were paid billions and protected from lawsuits for decades for a virus that has a 99.9% survival rate. You don't get any more stupid than that. 🤡

More evidence for this than you could read in a week .
Watch this video which directly impinges on the matter
Or , perhaps you hate research and just live via confirmation bias .

I’ve seen this. Nuremberg II can’t come soon enough. These people have to pay for these needless deaths.

Listen to the asshole talking about being triggered, living in fear, conflicts of interest, and all while wearing masks and getting unproven and untested shots from pharma companies that were paid billions and protected from lawsuits for decades for a virus that has a 99.9% survival rate. You don't get any more stupid than that. 🤡
🎯 🎯 🎯

Forum List

Back