Let's Try This Again

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
Okay, so a couple to few days ago I posted a thread that went amok because people wanted to pick fights with me and troll.. so I now have fixed the problem by putting the cause of all that trouble on ignore so we can have a happy and very merry Christmas thread and wishes. So, merry Christmas everybody and please keep this thread clean. :)

My wife just cleared a space in the living room. We're going to go buy a tree tomorrow, like we do every year.

ct1.jpg

• Banned
Nice, I really like your kitty and I'm getting my tree put up in a couple of weeks. :) Also, I just wanted to point out that I was at fault too for the other thread, but we all mess up sometimes,.. and today is a brand new day. :D And Christmas is the time we celebrate that we're all sinners, but thanks to one very special baby born on Christmas Day that we all have a chance at redemption. :)

Nice view from your window, JGalt. Do you live in the woods or do you just have a very woody yard?

• Banned
Anyways, let's keep up the Christmas spirit. :) And in the words of Buddy the elf, the best way to spread Christmas cheer is by singing loud for all to hear!!! :D (Speaking of which stay tuned for a sing-along after this post. ;) )

Last edited:
  • Banned
Okay, so this is just in case ya'all don't know the words. :D (I hope you're singing this on top of your lungs because now you won't have any excuse not to. XD)

You know Dasher, and Dancer, and Prancer, and Vixen.
Comet, and Cupid, and Donner, and Blitzen.
But do you recall,.. the most famous reindeer of all?

Rudolph the red-nosed reindeer! (Reindeer!)
Had a very shiny nose! (Like a lightbulb!)
And if you ever saw it, (Saw it!)
You would even say it glows. (Like a lightbulb!)
All of the other reindeer, (Reindeer!)
Used to laugh and call him names! (Like Pinocchio!)
They never let poor Rudolph, (Rudolph!)
Join in any reindeer games. (Like Monopoly!)
Then one foggy Christmas Eve, Santa came to say. (Ho, ho, ho, ho!)
Rudolph with your nose so bright, won't you guide my sleigh tonight?
Then how the reindeer loved him. (Loved him!)
As they shouted out with glee! (Yipee!!!)
Rudolph the red-nosed reindeer,.. (Reindeer!)
You'll go down in history! (Like George Washington!)

You'll go down in history!!!

• Banned
Before I post some more music, anybody else want a virtual Santa hat? I'm wearing my real one right now. :)

6f0c5914-49f2-45a8-8bd8-92584e961a55_1.9779c762ec834755034c99f9ead51e3d.jpeg

Also here's some virtual hot chocolate and Christmas cookies. :)

Holiday-Sugar-Cookies-LEAD-4-1f0b28eae31a478292424b32446b7a4a.jpg

rich-and-creamy-hot-cocoa.jpg

Okay guys, I'm going to add a bit more music and then tend to my other Christmas thread. :) Hey JohnDB,.. do you hear something,.. because it sounds an awful lot like a train whistle. ALL ABOARD FOR THE POLAR EXPRESS!!! :D

Alright I also just had to add these songs to the thread as well. Two of them are about the true meaning of Christmas, and one of them I just like the tune to. ;)

Here's my two FAVORITE all time C'mas charaters...............

images
MV5BNGQzZjc5Y2QtYTgxOC00MmZjLTkyZTAtMzNiYmI2ZGM0NjhmXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNzU1NzE3NTg@._V1_QL75_UX500_CR0,47,500,281_.jpg

Then you should come here as well because I have them both in this thread. :)

Forum List

Back