AR or shotgun ???

So 4 pellets has bigger spread and will still kill bad folks ?? I like wide spread but it must still kill or maim ??
The M4 only comes in 12 G They say the gun has little kick ??
I don’t even know what 20g vs 12g means
Both #00 buckshot and #4 buckshot will put an intruder down for good. Again, both are excellent for home defense. I just prefer the wider spread pattern of the #4 buckshot.
I don't have any experience with the shotgun you mentioned. There is no need to purchase a sky high priced military style shotgun. A much lower priced standard shotgun like a Remington used for bird hunting will do just fine for home defense. (I'm talking a 1/4 the price of the military shotgun)
The 12 gauge shells hold more gun powder than the 20 gauge shells. Which causes the 12 gauge shotgun to kick way harder when fired.
Both a 12 or a 20 shotgun will easily take out a home invader. ... :cool:

Last edited:
So 4 pellets has bigger spread and will still kill bad folks ?? I like wide spread but it must still kill or maim ??
Both #00 buckshot and #4 buckshot will put an intruder down for good. Again, both are excellent for home defense. I just prefer the wider spread pattern of the #4 buckshot.
I don't have any experience with the shotgun you mentioned. There is no need to purchase a sky high priced military style shotgun. A much lower priced standard shotgun like a Remington used for bird hunting will do just fine for home defense. (I'm talking a 1/4 the price of the military shotgun)
The 12 gauge shells hold more gun powder than the 20 gauge shells. Which causes the 12 gauge shotgun to kick way harder when fired.
Ok

So 20 g with 4 Pellets !!
Thanks

What brand??
I think semi auto not pump action

Ok

Thanks

What brand??
I see there's 5 pages of chat here but I only read the first page.

What struck me in your request as odd is, "won't penetrate walls." Well, virtually no firearm made "won't penetrate a wall," except like a little pump BB gun, the kind you buy for your kid. So if that's a real requirement, you may as well give up. Everything discussed on page one will penetrate a wall, and kill the person on the other side of it.

But AR or shot gun? Well, an AR will hold a hellova lot more ammo than a shotgun will, and it's accurate at quite a long range, where as a shotgun isn't effective at long ranges and is limited to the amount of ammo it will hold unless you purchase a specifically designed assault style shotgun, and if splatter is what you want, you want to use double ott buck, which is a shotgun shell loaded with 9mm balls, usually about 9 of them. 20 gauge or 12 gauge? Well, most of the popular assault style shotguns are 12 gauge. The only 20 gauge you'll probably find will be a sporting shotgun, just as effective, but longer and usually only holds 3 rounds.

Ok

Thanks

What brand??

First of all. There's no such thing as a shotgun shell with four pellets. There's also no such thing as a 20 gauge that shoots #00 ought buckshot....because they dont make them.
This what you'll find in a 20 gauge #3 buckshot shell...the largest they make.
1593309432347.png

Each of those pellets are 1/4 inch in diameter or .030 bigger than a single .22 round.
In other words it will seriously fuck someone up!!!!

Ok

Thanks

What brand??

What struck me in your request as odd is, "won't penetrate walls." Well, virtually no firearm made "won't penetrate a wall," except like a little pump BB gun, the kind you buy for your kid. So if that's a real requirement, you may as well give up. Everything discussed on page one will penetrate a wall, and kill the person on the other side of it.

But AR or shot gun? Well, an AR will hold a hellova lot more ammo than a shotgun will, and it's accurate at quite a long range, where as a shotgun isn't effective at long ranges and is limited to the amount of ammo it will hold unless you purchase a specifically designed assault style shotgun, and if splatter is what you want, you want to use double ott buck, which is a shotgun shell loaded with 9mm balls, usually about 9 of them. 20 gauge or 12 gauge? Well, most of the popular assault style shotguns are 12 gauge. The only 20 gauge you'll probably find will be a sporting shotgun, just as effective, but longer and usually only holds 3 rounds.

So 20 G only holds 3 rounds ??
Never knew that

Ok So 20 g with 4 Pellets !!
Thanks What brand??
Go to any Bass Pro Shop, Dicks Sporting goods, Cabal's, WalMart, or any sporting goods store, they will stock shotguns.
Remington, Winchester, Browning, are some good brands to choose from. Ask the sales clerk questions.
*Since it's for inside home defense, buy a model with the shortest gun barrel. It will make a wider shot spread at close range*
Personally, I like semi-auto shotguns. All you have to do push the safety button to Off and pull the trigger to fire.
Which shotgun to buy is a tactile, subjective, personal thing. Go to the store and hold several in your hands. Find the one that feels the best to you. Don't make a purchase on the first day. Take your time, go to several stores, over a few days. Eventually, one shotgun will stand out over the others. Buy that one. ... :cool:

Last edited:
Ok

Thanks

What brand??

Ok

Thanks

What brand??

So 20 G only holds 3 rounds ??
Never knew that

Thats actually not true.
Hunting shotguns only hold three due to federal migrant bird restrictions.
Home defense shotguns can hold far more.

Ok So 20 g with 4 Pellets !!
Thanks What brand??
Go to any Bass Pro Shop, Dicks Sporting goods, Cabal's, WalMart, or any sporting goods store, they will stock shotguns.
Remington, Winchester, Browning, are some good brands to choose from. Ask the sales clerk questions.
*Since it's for inside home defense, buy a model with the shortest gun barrel. It will make a wider shot spread at close range*
Personally, I like automatic shotguns. All you have to do push the safety button to Off and pull the trigger to fire.
Which shotgun to buy is a tactile, subjective, personal thing. Go to the store and hold several in your hands. Find the one that feels the best to you. Don't make a purchase on the first day. Take your time, go to several stores, over a few days. Eventually, one shotgun will stand out over the others. Buy that one. ... :cool:

Do they sell the high end M4 ?

Do I have a “ waiting period “

Can you demo one ?
I never actually fired one !??
I did watch a video on how to load and hold the Benelli M4
It looks simple

so far

Semi Auto
4 pellets
12 g

All i need to test it

Again....there is no such thing as a shotgun shell with four pellets unless of course you're loading custom rounds at home.
And whatever happened to the 20 gauge?

You really need to go to a gun store/range that has rifles/shotguns and pistols on hand that you can test fire.
And if I remember correctly you're in Vegas which is chock full of places like that.
You can even shoot fully automatic machine guns....for fun obviously. Unless you have a class three firearm license of course.
Then you can buy em but expect to pay upwards of 15k for one.

The OP believes everything he hears. Like that 9mm has low stopping power.

Let me shoot you with one and you tell me what you think. If you find it low powered we can find you something better.

If money is no object:

H&K MP5

csm_MP5A3_re_6691b1ed48.png

Want more knockdown power? UMP .45

UMP9_re_SG.png

I've had both but now keep only the Mossberg (12 ga} with the 18-1/8th inch barrel. 1/8 long of being illegal. It scatters like Hell and kicks like a mule but the stopping power.......

The OP believes everything he hears. Like that 9mm has low stopping power.

Let me shoot you with one and you tell me what you think. If you find it low powered we can find you something better.

If money is no object:

H&K MP5

csm_MP5A3_re_6691b1ed48.png

Want more knockdown power? UMP .45

UMP9_re_SG.png

is the mp5 illegal ?
I can’t get one at Dicks
With 700 rounds I could control any “pests “

Again....there is no such thing as a shotgun shell with four pellets unless of course you're loading custom rounds at home.
I believe he was referring to #4 buckshot. ... :cool:

Aaaah...that clears things up.
I'm used to liberals calling a magazine a clip this one was a bit more off the chart.
Are MP5 illegal ??
With 700 rounds I will defend my itself well against hundreds of Antifa and Blm

New Topics

Forum List

Back