AR or shotgun ???

The M4 Benelli shotgun with 4 buck shots is the winner
When virus clears ..I need to test it

Again....there is no such thing as a shotgun shell with four pellets unless of course you're loading custom rounds at home.
I believe he was referring to #4 buckshot. ... :cool:

Aaaah...that clears things up.
I'm used to liberals calling a magazine a clip this one was a bit more off the chart.
Are MP5 illegal ??
With 700 rounds I will defend my itself well against hundreds of Antifa and Blm

Yeah they're legal,in the semi auto version.
You can get the full auto version with a class 3 license though.
The MP5 is a CQB rifle,Close Quarter Battle,and is maxed out at 160m to 200m.
Which in most cases is plenty long.

I would buy 2 of them

Why?
If you're going to buy two guns you'd be better served with a QCB gun like the shotgun and something that'll reach out and touch someone from 400 meters or more.
Better to drop em from as far out as possible,then you bring the QCB gun out if they get close.

While shotguns are deadly they normally dont hold enough rounds to keep someone's head down for a protracted amount of time and the range is limited.

If you have an assault rifle with 30 rounds you can keep their face in the dirt while you move to a better position.

And you never want to stay in one spot anyway. Once they know where you're at they'll concentrate fire on your position keeping YOUR face in the dirt.
Shoot and move while their face is in the dirt that way they dont know where you're going pop up again and you know exactly where they are.
This works even better if there are two of you. One shoots while the other advances.

I have lots of money

Have I ever got a deal for you...

1593373364541.png

I would buy 2 of them

Why?
If you're going to buy two guns you'd be better served with a QCB gun like the shotgun and something that'll reach out and touch someone from 400 meters or more.
Better to drop em from as far out as possible,then you bring the QCB gun out if they get close.

While shotguns are deadly they normally dont hold enough rounds to keep someone's head down for a protracted amount of time and the range is limited.

If you have an assault rifle with 30 rounds you can keep their face in the dirt while you move to a better position.

And you never want to stay in one spot anyway. Once they know where you're at they'll concentrate fire on your position keeping YOUR face in the dirt.
Shoot and move while their face is in the dirt that way they dont know where you're going pop up again and you know exactly where they are.
This works even better if there are two of you. One shoots while the other advances.
Thank you !!
I love hearing about strategy

What brand??
I think semi auto not pump action

While it won't always work this way, but the sound of a pump-action shotgun makes when you rack a shell into the chamber has deterred some gunfights... Just sayin...

Quasar44 seeing how money is no object you find a reputable firearms dealer in which there will be plenty in Vegas and please get training... Serious training... Pay for private training... You pay for someone to teach you martial arts, this is even more important...

What brand??

While it won't always work this way, but the sound of a pump-action shotgun makes when you rack a shell into the chamber has deterred some gunfights... Just sayin...

Quasar44 seeing how money is no object you find a reputable firearms dealer in which there will be plenty in Vegas and please get training... Serious training... Pay for private training... You pay for someone to teach you martial arts, this is even more important...

I will pay for some shotgun lessons !

I did pay for a pistol lessons but the guy said I was the worst he has ever seen . That is why long guns seem more for me

For home defense ??
I hope this is the correct forum

I am not into pistols
I need a weapon as follows

1)very accurate and easy to shoot
2) it cannot penetrate walls and harm neighbors
3) very rarely Jams and super easy to clean
4) very low maintenance
5) not too much kick
6) can take out several “ pests “

I fired a .40 and it was a disaster. Too much kick
I read the 9 mm Has weak stopping power
I did ok on a super heavy revolver of .38
Thx !!!
Technically, a shotgun can penetrate a wall, at least an inner wall, which could hit someone on the other side of the inner wall. Actually, even a CO2 .177 cal. pellet pistol can fire a pellet at up to 420fps and thus can punch through an inner wall. I've killed a rat at 50ft. with one. However, if you want to be at least less likely to shoot someone out in the street that is passing by, perhaps a .410 shotgun. It's definitely got less kick than a .12 gauge and has less of a kick and as for low maintenance, eliminating jamming and ease of cleaning, your best bet is a breach loading one. It also eliminates the need for practice at the range. Just point and shoot. It does the rest. The only drawback in a breach loading shotgun is that you most likely only have one or two barrels and once they've been expended, you have to quickly reload. If a small violent group comes through the door, you fire what you have and as quickly as possible, reload and fire again, if they aren't scattering.

I failed to shoot a target only 10 feet away
With a .40 pistol
It was embarrassing

For home defense ??

I am not into pistols

4) very low maintenance
5) not too much kick

Thx !!!
Technically, a shotgun can penetrate a wall, at least an inner wall, which could hit someone on the other side of the inner wall. Actually, even a CO2 .177 cal. pellet pistol can fire a pellet at up to 420fps and thus can punch through an inner wall. I've killed a rat at 50ft. with one. However, if you want to be at least less likely to shoot someone out in the street that is passing by, perhaps a .410 shotgun. It's definitely got less kick than a .12 gauge and has less of a kick and as for low maintenance, eliminating jamming and ease of cleaning, your best bet is a breach loading one. It also eliminates the need for practice at the range. Just point and shoot. It does the rest. The only drawback in a breach loading shotgun is that you most likely only have one or two barrels and once they've been expended, you have to quickly reload. If a small violent group comes through the door, you fire what you have and as quickly as possible, reload and fire again, if they aren't scattering.
Breech loading. ??
You mean like The Benelli M4 from bottom

I am not meant for pistols
They had to give me the baby .22

I need 4 buckshot shotgun
I can’t miss

For home defense ??

I am not into pistols

4) very low maintenance
5) not too much kick

Thx !!!
Breech loading. ??
You mean like The Benelli M4 from bottom
Think something akin to a .12 gauge coach gun. You move the lever on top to one side and it opens up.

I did ok with the AR

I never did a shot gun ??
I read the M4 B has managable recoil

I have a Taurus revolver that fires .45LC/.410 shotgun shells interchangeably. The more I fool with it the better I like it. Loaded with #6 shot .410 shells it proved very deadly on a 'possum at about 10 feet. Not as likely to penetrate walls especially at range. Easy to hit with and not susceptible to having the barrel grabbed going around corners or through doorways as long guns are. Can be used to wound or blind with shot and if more lethality is required following shots can be .45LC.

What brand??

I did pay for a pistol lessons but the guy said I was the worst he has ever seen . That is why long guns seem more for me

And that would make your neighbors more than a little worried. Even the gunnutter down the street may find you having a shotgun uncomfortable.

What brand??

And that would make your neighbors more than a little worried. Even the gunnutter down the street may find you having a shotgun uncomfortable.
I am not a gun guy !!
I never was
However ..I can see the “ winds of violent revolution in the air “
I prefer to fight with my hands

Would a 4 buck shot penetrate my neighbors houses or walls??
If so ..then I could go to jail

New Topics

Forum List

Back