Appears being transgender is cool??

Itā€™s not natural no. They have no idea what itā€™s like to be a woman. None. Being gay is sexual attraction. Completely different. It doesnā€™t mean I understand it as I like women and women liking other women is cool. So yeah OK. But trans? Same as schizophrenia. Mental illness. Why do we not cater to schizophrenics? You keep dodging that.
I didn't see the post when you asked that... What do you mean cater to schizophrenics? What are Schizophrenics asking for?

Now my Nieces and nephews are being taught proper usage of ā€œgender pronounsā€

Got to love Chicago

The boy said he knows a few kids who have come out as transgender or gay at 8 lol
I came out as a lesbian at 8......... I'm still trapped in my male body.

They are real, but they are delusional. You can identify all you want, it doesn't change reality.

The fight is over forced ACCEPTANCE of the situation vs. TOLERANCE of the situation.

only a sith deals in absolutes

This man needs an enema!!
Iā€™m good with the enemaā€¦ could use an example from you if you have oneā€¦ looks to me like you donā€™t and youā€™re trying squirm out of the debate. Is that whatā€™s happening?

Iā€™m good with the enemaā€¦ could use an example from you if you have oneā€¦ looks to me like you donā€™t and youā€™re trying squirm out of the debate. Is that whatā€™s happening?
With you it's not a 7 second delay, maybe a 7 year delay?

iu

Shockingā€¦ another evasion and no substance. How did I I know you would respond that way? So predictable. Weak
Trust me, slow is much too weak of a word to describe you....... Do you even have a funny bone in your entire body or are you just one consistent anal pucker? :dunno:

I didn't see the post when you asked that... What do you mean cater to schizophrenics? What are Schizophrenics asking for?
Donā€™t play coy. Schizophrenics see people that donā€™t exist. We try and make them better we donā€™t cater to them. Duh. And you did see it. Liar.

Donā€™t play coy. Schizophrenics see people that donā€™t exist. We try and make them better we donā€™t cater to them. Duh. And you did see it. Liar.
I'm pretty sure he knew it was a joke on my part but decided to try and be clever so I just ran with it. No biggie.

Trust me, slow is much too weak of a word to describe you....... Do you even have a funny bone in your entire body or are you just one consistent anal pucker? :dunno:
Iā€™m not funny at all. Iā€™m a very serious and intellectual person. Iā€™ve asked for you to provide an example but youā€™re simply trying to avoid giving a real answer. The only thing to conclude is that instead of giving a real answer youā€™d rather surgically remove your lower ribs so that you can suck on your own balls. This is fine if itā€™s your preference but not my taste

At the time I wrote that response I had not seen it. I didnā€™t lie

Iā€™m not funny at all. Iā€™m a very serious and intellectual person. Iā€™ve asked for you to provide an example but youā€™re simply trying to avoid giving a real answer. The only thing to conclude is that instead of giving a real answer youā€™d rather surgically remove your lower ribs so that you can suck on your own balls. This is fine if itā€™s your preference but not my taste
Definitely not clever so I guess that just leaves anal retentive. Sorry, not playing your pathetic little game any more. Have a nice life. :thup:

Now my Nieces and nephews are being taught proper usage of ā€œgender pronounsā€
There is no proper use of gender pronouns beyond he, she, his, her, and Mr., Mrs. and Sir.

Got to love Chicago
Been there. Chicago sucks.

The boy said he knows a few kids who have come out as transgender or gay at 8 lol
That is what kids with inferiority or insecurity issues about their bodies afraid to assert themselves with their peers will now tell themselves, with the fed. government's backing it all. Don't you dare question it. :uhh:

Let me answer your question with a question to make my pointā€¦ if one black person eating at a restaurant makes the 30 white customers uncomfortable then is standing up for the black persons right to eat there righteous? Of course it is. Now I do understand the conundrum with trans using restrooms and playing sports in schools so I agree that those issues need to be carefully figured out. But in general per our conversation, there is right and wrong and standing up for right in the face of wrong is always righteous

Race and pretending to be something you are not while DEMANDING others accept that you are something you are not are two different things, and quite frankly insulting to black people who actually suffered discrimination based simply on their skin color.

Forum List

Back