Appears being transgender is cool??

I don’t bring up history to make you feel guilty I bring it up to give you perspective and hope that if you can see that perspective you feel compassion and empathy. Doesn’t sound like you’re very strong in those areas when it comes to LBGTQ issues
It sounds like you’re changing the narrative and making excuses

I think there are valid concerns about that which is why I suppose you can’t hang in our original debate and now need to change the subject to a new thing. Weak sauce Marvin. Weak sauce

Nope, it all flows to the same thing. The simple thing is you think words change when someone feels like they change, and everyone else has to agree OR ELSE

Nope, it all flows to the same thing. The simple thing is you think words change when someone feels like they change, and everyone else has to agree OR ELSE
No I don’t think words change when somebody feels like they change. I think that words mean what they mean as defined in the dictionary and you dont understand the meaning of the words gender and gender identity. You’re actually the one changing the definitions based on what you want them to be… not me

How so? Which narrative do you think we were talking about?
You’re talking about me being uncomfortable to solve past ills I am not responsible for. To me, men and or boys who identify as girls are creepy at best. But they stay away from me and I from them. When they enter locker rooms and or physical competitions against my daughters then I take issue with that. Not sure why that is so hard for you to understand? To me that’s asking too much. Which part of that do you need me to better explain to you?

You’re asking me to ignore biology and basic science to make someone who is ill feel comfortable because of past ills? That’s crazy to me.

No I don’t think words change when somebody feels like they change. I think that words mean what they mean as defined in the dictionary and you dont understand the meaning of the words gender and gender identity. You’re actually the one changing the definitions based on what you want them to be… not me

There are two genders, the bullshit ones are constructs of SJW idiots.

Two sexes, two genders. Anything else is people making shit up.

You’re talking about me being uncomfortable to solve past ills I am not responsible for. To me, men and or boys who identify as girls are creepy at best. But they stay away from me and I from them. When they enter locker rooms and or physical competitions against my daughters then I take issue with that. Not sure why that is so hard for you to understand? To me that’s asking too much. Which part of that do you need me to better explain to you?

You’re asking me to ignore biology and basic science to make someone who is ill feel comfortable because of past ills? That’s crazy to me.
I don’t expect or have I ever suggested you solve past ills that you weren’t responsible for. I don’t know how many times I have to acknowledge that sports and locker rooms are valid concerns until you stop arguing with me about that like ive been making a case that says otherwise. Why do you think I’m looking for more explanation from you on that?!

I’m not asking you to ignore anything. I’m asking you and people like you to stop ignoring what gender identity is. It’s a real thing that people don’t feel right in their own skin and they want to express themselves differently. You don’t want to call he’s she’s yet when new pronouns come out you mock those too. You don’t offer any practical solutions except for bigoted and derogatory remarks about people you don’t know. That in my mind makes you sick and part of a problem

There are two genders, the bullshit ones are constructs of SJW idiots.

Two sexes, two genders. Anything else is people making shit up.
This is you making shit up right now. A man who loves other men is gay. Gay used to mean happy. Now it describes real people and real things. That isn’t fantasy, males who identify as female are a real thing. Trans men and trans women. I imagine those words will evolve as well to describe the real situation that is out there. Evolving language is a good thing. It helps us better communicate. Why you fight it like it’s a bad thing is just idiotic

My best friend since 2nd grade (until I was 27 or so) and the best man at my wedding, and a Marine......decided to make the change. We don't talk anymore, because, well, he's nuts!!!!!

This shit has NOTHING to do with reality. He loved chicks just like the rest of us guys. He was never very successful with women though. He just had a really hard time finding relationships. When he finally found a chick that would give him the time of day, he immediately married her and moved away. She was a complete bitch and nut job. They divorced not long after.

He married again. I don't know anything about that one because he had moved away and we were no longer in touch.

After that one failed, he decided to make the change. Complete nonsense.

This is you making shit up right now. A man who loves other men is gay. Gay used to mean happy. Now it describes real people and real things. That isn’t fantasy, males who identify as female are a real thing. Trans men and trans women. I imagine those words will evolve as well to describe the real situation that is out there. Evolving language is a good thing. It helps us better communicate. Why you fight it like it’s a bad thing is just idiotic

They are real, but they are delusional. You can identify all you want, it doesn't change reality.

The fight is over forced ACCEPTANCE of the situation vs. TOLERANCE of the situation.

I don’t expect or have I ever suggested you solve past ills that you weren’t responsible for. I don’t know how many times I have to acknowledge that sports and locker rooms are valid concerns until you stop arguing with me about that like ive been making a case that says otherwise. Why do you think I’m looking for more explanation from you on that?!

I’m not asking you to ignore anything. I’m asking you and people like you to stop ignoring what gender identity is. It’s a real thing that people don’t feel right in their own skin and they want to express themselves differently. You don’t want to call he’s she’s yet when new pronouns come out you mock those too. You don’t offer any practical solutions except for bigoted and derogatory remarks about people you don’t know. That in my mind makes you sick and part of a problem
My practical solution is to get medical help because you’re ill. You agreed that in locker rooms and in physical sports these are valid concerns but if we agree that gender is just a social construct then why would these issues be concerns? You cannot have it both ways. We don’t pretend people who don’t exist actually do to acquiesce those with schizophrenia. Same with those with gender dysphoria. They are mentally ill and I am not playing these verbal gymnastics with them. Why? Because many places do allow them in locker rooms and physical sports competitions. The problem with leftists is you give them an inch and they take a mile. So my solution is get medical help for them instead of placating them.

They are real, but they are delusional. You can identify all you want, it doesn't change reality.

The fight is over forced ACCEPTANCE of the situation vs. TOLERANCE of the situation.
Their identity is their reality dumbass. Yes in a civilized society we do not tolerate bigotry and hate of others. We teach acceptance and inclusion. Sorry if you don’t like that

My practical solution is to get medical help because you’re ill. You agreed that in locker rooms and in physical sports these are valid concerns but if we agree that gender is just a social construct then why would these issues be concerns? You cannot have it both ways. We don’t pretend people who don’t exist actually do to acquiesce those with schizophrenia. Same with those with gender dysphoria. They are mentally ill and I am not playing these verbal gymnastics with them. Why? Because many places do allow them in locker rooms and physical sports competitions. The problem with leftists is you give them an inch and they take a mile. So my solution is get medical help for them instead of placating them.
Anatomy and biology are definitely factors with genders this is why males and females are separated. I never said otherwise. I’ve made the point that gender identity is largely based on social constructs. Of course biology is also a factor but not every trans person has surgery to change their anatomy. You like to ignore the identity part of the discussion and just dismiss these people as sick and in need of help. They used to say the same thing about gays… even tried electroshock to cure them. Is that something you also support for homosexuals? Are they sick and in need of medical help as well? Or do you see that as bigoted and wrong like most of us do?

My best friend since 2nd grade (until I was 27 or so) and the best man at my wedding, and a Marine......decided to make the change. We don't talk anymore, because, well, he's nuts!!!!!

This shit has NOTHING to do with reality. He loved chicks just like the rest of us guys. He was never very successful with women though. He just had a really hard time finding relationships. When he finally found a chick that would give him the time of day, he immediately married her and moved away. She was a complete bitch and nut job. They divorced not long after.

He married again. I don't know anything about that one because he had moved away and we were no longer in touch.

After that one failed, he decided to make the change. Complete nonsense.
You sound like a great friend… very understanding. I wonder why he never shared his true feelings with you.

Their identity is their reality dumbass. Yes in a civilized society we do not tolerate bigotry and hate of others. We teach acceptance and inclusion. Sorry if you don’t like that

Except for people with non SJW viewpoints, they don't get to be respected, right?

Thinking something is real doesn't make it real. 1984 was a warning, not an instruction manual.

Except for people with non SJW viewpoints, they don't get to be respected, right?

Thinking something is real doesn't make it real. 1984 was a warning, not an instruction manual.
We all decide what viewpoints we respect and don’t respect. Personally I don’t respect people that discriminate, judge and act bigoted towards people they don’t know. That’s weakness and insecurity and fear. Has nothing to do with 1984

We all decide what viewpoints we respect and don’t respect. Personally I don’t respect people that discriminate, judge and act bigoted towards people they don’t know. That’s weakness and insecurity and fear. Has nothing to do with 1984

SJW's are the most bigoted asshats on the planet......

Typical leftists, "I only respect people that think just like MEEEEEEEEE"

What a fucking narcissist you are.

Anatomy and biology are definitely factors with genders this is why males and females are separated. I never said otherwise. I’ve made the point that gender identity is largely based on social constructs. Of course biology is also a factor but not every trans person has surgery to change their anatomy. You like to ignore the identity part of the discussion and just dismiss these people as sick and in need of help. They used to say the same thing about gays… even tried electroshock to cure them. Is that something you also support for homosexuals? Are they sick and in need of medical help as well? Or do you see that as bigoted and wrong like most of us do?
See...case in point. Leftists ask for an inch and take a mile. I have zero issues with gay people because that is biological not social. They are attracted to the same sex. Whooopti doo. Good for them. They aren't asking me to call them "they" or by a different biological gender this is strictly about who they are attracted to. You are asking me to defy biology and science, which is asking too much. Not sure how many different ways I can explain that to you. If you are asking me to call you "She" and consider you a woman you are asking too much and it doesn't sit well with me. Vilify that all you want. My schizophrenia example stands. These people are mentally ill and need serious medical help.

You do not respect those who voted for DJT. You stand on your soap box but don’t see the hypocrisy behind your POVs. Amazing.

SJW's are the most bigoted asshats on the planet......

Typical leftists, "I only respect people that think just like MEEEEEEEEE"

What a fucking narcissist you are.
Those are your words not mine. You’re literally contradicting yourself with that statement as you display disrespect for my disrespect. You realize that don’t you?

Forum List

Back