Appeals for calm

Asclepias hates presidents who achieve goals like lowest unemployment for blacks. lol
Nope. I love the effect of what Obama did for Black unemployment. The problem is that rate is still higher than the white unemployment rate.

Aren't you people supposed to be out stealing and burning shit down?
No. I'm Black. I'm supposed to be figuring out how to keep racist white cops from killing me and mine.

Act like normal human beings instead angry takers, that will help.
Doesnt matter what we act like. White racist cops enjoy killing us.

Bullshit. Your own folks kill more of you than anyone else.

Asclepias hates presidents who achieve goals like lowest unemployment for blacks. lol
Nope. I love the effect of what Obama did for Black unemployment. The problem is that rate is still higher than the white unemployment rate.
This woman loves the only thing obama did for blacks......

Someone should tell her about the things Obama did for Black people since those phones were for everyone.

shutterstock_1118269664-1200x800.jpg

Did obama cut unnecessary regulations to help businesses grow so they can offer jobs to people like Angel Adams?....

Nope... he didn’t. Trump did. :)

I baited you to see just how far off topic you would get from your original fuckup regarding Drumpfs lack of leadership. I see you are eager to leave that point behind. :)

I know it’s gotta suck to see how bad obama failed black people.

Watching Trump fix the problems obama created can‘t be easy for someone like you.

Those governors and mayors are realistic: They know that any appeal for calm would fall on deaf ears.

Those hooligans regularly commit crimes in their daily lives. They certainly are not going to listen to reason during a riot.
All the more reason to shoot them on sight.

No matter how strong the temptation, we simply cannot shoot people on sight.

This is not China or South Africa (in apartheid times).

The various groups have no choice but to tolerate one another the best that they can.

We have no choice, for no group is going to leave this country. We are stuck with one another.

There will be another orgy of riots in the future, tomorrow or next year or the year after that. That will happen even if the police officer is a non-Caucasian.
Shoot the looters and rioters on sight.
Why do you think they're rioting? Because cops use excessive force! Do you also think fire extinguishers should be filled with gasoline?
I think they are rioting because they are low life criminal scum, a lot like you are.
Maybe you should pay attention
Have been, they are low life criminal scum like you are.

No. I'm Black. I'm supposed to be figuring out how to keep racist white cops from killing me and mine.
This vid should help.....

No thats just a stop gap. I want to get to the root of the problem. Why are they hiring neo nazi and kkk members on the police force?

Have you ever had a job? Have you ever encountered someone who shouldn’t be working at that job?

I have.

THOUGHTS FROM AN INDEPENDENT

I'm not taking sides in this protest situation, but must say, I'm very disappointed in our political leaders. Aside from a few Governors and Mayors, very few are appealing for calm or an end to violence. Instead these protests are met by either silence or accusations against one side or the other by political leaders on both sides. I realize we're in the middle of a pandemic, but I would like to see a little effort made by our political leaders to calm this situation rather than inflame it.
Presumptive Democratic nominee Joe Biden late tonight stepped into the breach, issuing a statement. “Protesting such brutality is right and necessary. It’s an utterly American response. But burning down communities and needless destruction is not. Violence that endangers lives is not. Violence that guts and shutters businesses that serve the community is not. The act of protesting should never be allowed to overshadow the reason we protest. It should not drive people away from the just cause that protest is meant to advance."

These are riots by savages These aren't protests. These are your reprobate retards causing destruction, violence, looting, theft. The quicker they get mowed down, the better.

No thats just a stop gap. I want to get to the root of the problem. Why are they hiring neo nazi and kkk members on the police force?

Have you ever had a job? Have you ever encountered someone who shouldn’t be working at that job?

I have.

I've never been at a job where someone being a racist would get people killed. Not sure what your point is on that?

I have.

I've never been at a job where someone being a racist would get people killed. Not sure what your point is on that?

At a job? Do you rely on these temporary employment programs for work?
I think they’re called temp agencies.

Someone should tell her about the things Obama did for Black people since those phones were for everyone.

Did obama cut unnecessary regulations to help businesses grow so they can offer jobs to people like Angel Adams?....

I baited you to see just how far off topic you would get from your original fuckup regarding Drumpfs lack of leadership. I see you are eager to leave that point behind. :)

I'm still waiting on your explanation why 8 years of dumbo you remained silent over non-leadership?
So what did obama do for black America? racially incite them?

I must have missed your question.
I was silent because Obama stepped up to every situation and provided leadership.
You mean besides give Blacks some hope that working within the system would actually work? Or making sure the Black farmers got their money from the lawsuit against the government?

dumbo did nothing but create a racial divided for that he should be hanged

Drumpf is unable to provide leadership. He is an incompetent fuckup and the reason for the vacuum. Leadership is top down and he is not a leader. He is a talented divider though.
These people don't want to be lead idiot.
Of course people dont want to be led by an idiot. Thats why the dont like Drumpf. Good to see you get my point.
Then why would you support Biden who is by virtue of a damaged brain, an idiot by definition?

Those governors and mayors are realistic: They know that any appeal for calm would fall on deaf ears.

Those hooligans regularly commit crimes in their daily lives. They certainly are not going to listen to reason during a riot.

The various groups have no choice but to tolerate one another the best that they can.

We have no choice, for no group is going to leave this country. We are stuck with one another.

There will be another orgy of riots in the future, tomorrow or next year or the year after that. That will happen even if the police officer is a non-Caucasian.
Why do you think they're rioting? Because cops use excessive force! Do you also think fire extinguishers should be filled with gasoline?
I think they are rioting because they are low life criminal scum, a lot like you are.
Is it necessary to attack me personally? When have I shown that level of disrespect to you? Or is that level of discourse the only level you and your upbringing are capable of? We're you raised to be so immature?

I have.

At a job? Do you rely on these temporary employment programs for work?
I think they’re called temp agencies.

Yeah a job. Thats what I call those things where you work for someone and they pay you and but then they have the additional power to tell you what days you can be sick and when you can take vacation. I have never seen a racist at any of my jobs that had the ability to kill someone while doing their job.

Is it necessary to attack me personally? When have I shown that level of disrespect to you? Or is that level of discourse the only level you and your upbringing are capable of? We're you raised to be so immature?
It comes from decades of of trying to debate fairly with you filth. It's pointless.

I'm still waiting on your explanation why 8 years of dumbo you remained silent over non-leadership?

I was silent because Obama stepped up to every situation and provided leadership.
You mean besides give Blacks some hope that working within the system would actually work? Or making sure the Black farmers got their money from the lawsuit against the government?

Its not Obamas fault white racists hated his guts. They reinforced the racial divide not Obama.

Drumpf is unable to provide leadership. He is an incompetent fuckup and the reason for the vacuum. Leadership is top down and he is not a leader. He is a talented divider though.
These people don't want to be lead idiot.
Of course people dont want to be led by an idiot. Thats why the dont like Drumpf. Good to see you get my point.
Then why would you support Biden who is by virtue of a damaged brain, an idiot by definition?
Because Drumpf is by far the biggest idiot and incompetent fuckup in modern history?

Its not Obamas fault white racists hated his guts. They reinforced the racial divide not Obama.

You lie like all traitor criminals.

You lie like all traitor criminals.

You smell like wet dog like all cave chimps.

Forum List

Back