Appeals for calm

Asclepias hates presidents who achieve goals like lowest unemployment for blacks. lol
Nope. I love the effect of what Obama did for Black unemployment. The problem is that rate is still higher than the white unemployment rate.

Aren't you people supposed to be out stealing and burning shit down?
No. I'm Black. I'm supposed to be figuring out how to keep racist white cops from killing me and mine.
This vid should help.....

No thats just a stop gap. I want to get to the root of the problem. Why are they hiring neo nazi and kkk members on the police force?

Have you ever had a job? Have you ever encountered someone who shouldn’t be working at that job?

I have.

I've never been at a job where someone being a racist would get people killed. Not sure what your point is on that?

At a job? Do you rely on these temporary employment programs for work?
I think they’re called temp agencies.

Yeah a job. Thats what I call those things where you work for someone and they pay you and but then they have the additional power to tell you what days you can be sick and when you can take vacation. I have never seen a racist at any of my jobs that had the ability to kill someone while doing their job.

There’s a reason why people here think you’re an idiot. There’s also a reason why you blindly support a political party that has deep roots in slavery.

As a Trump supporter, I can only wish you the best in life.

Asclepias hates presidents who achieve goals like lowest unemployment for blacks. lol
Nope. I love the effect of what Obama did for Black unemployment. The problem is that rate is still higher than the white unemployment rate.

No. I'm Black. I'm supposed to be figuring out how to keep racist white cops from killing me and mine.

No thats just a stop gap. I want to get to the root of the problem. Why are they hiring neo nazi and kkk members on the police force?

Have you ever had a job? Have you ever encountered someone who shouldn’t be working at that job?

I have.

I've never been at a job where someone being a racist would get people killed. Not sure what your point is on that?

Yeah a job. Thats what I call those things where you work for someone and they pay you and but then they have the additional power to tell you what days you can be sick and when you can take vacation. I have never seen a racist at any of my jobs that had the ability to kill someone while doing their job.

There’s a reason why people here think you’re an idiot. There’s also a reason why you blindly support a political that has deep roots in slavery.

The people that think I am an idiot are self projecting so yes I understand the reason.

I dont support the repubs so I dont support a political that has deep roots in slavery. I refer you to the Southern Strategy for further enlightenment.

You being a Drumpf supporter prompts me to caution you about injecting into your body Bleach or any other disinfectant that the incompetent fuckup in the white house espouses as a miracle cure.

Calming things down on the national level requires Leadership...

Rump couldn't lead a bunch of Girl Scouts into a cookie factory...

Drumpf is unable to provide leadership. He is an incompetent fuckup and the reason for the vacuum. Leadership is top down and he is not a leader. He is a talented divider though.
These people don't want to be lead idiot.
Of course people dont want to be led by an idiot. Thats why the dont like Drumpf. Good to see you get my point.
Then why would you support Biden who is by virtue of a damaged brain, an idiot by definition?
Because Drumpf is by far the biggest idiot and incompetent fuckup in modern history?
Based on your personal hatred for the man. Not very rational.

there's only one race in the body of Christ and that's the Christian race

that's in the bible!

Drumpf is unable to provide leadership. He is an incompetent fuckup and the reason for the vacuum. Leadership is top down and he is not a leader. He is a talented divider though.
Of course people dont want to be led by an idiot. Thats why the dont like Drumpf. Good to see you get my point.
Then why would you support Biden who is by virtue of a damaged brain, an idiot by definition?
Because Drumpf is by far the biggest idiot and incompetent fuckup in modern history?
Based on your personal hatred for the man. Not very rational.
I have no personal connection to Drumpf. I just see him for what he is. An incompetent fuckup and self aggrandizing carnival barker.

You can’t breathe when the world is on fire. And you can’t breathe when you are unable to stop screaming with anger, frustration, and fear. You can’t breathe when you are sobbing or terrified.

To be unable to breathe feels like a comment, too, on climate change and clean air and all the things that science agreed upon long ago, and that most of the world conceded to long ago

“God
It’s my face man
I didn’t do nothing serious man
please
please
please I can’t breathe
please man
please somebody
please man
I can’t breathe
I can’t breathe
please
(inaudible)
man can’t breathe my face
just get up
I can’t breathe
please (inaudible)
I can’t breath shit
I will
I can’t move
mama
mama
I can’t
my knee
my nuts
I’m through
I’m through
I’m claustrophobic
my stomach hurt
my neck hurts
everything hurts
some water or something
please
please
I can’t breath officer
don’t kill me
they gon kill me man
come on man
I cannot breathe
I cannot breathe
they gon kill me
they gon kill me
I can’t breathe
I can’t breathe
please sir
please
please
please I can’t breathe”
-George Floyd

I have.

There’s a reason why people here think you’re an idiot. There’s also a reason why you blindly support a political that has deep roots in slavery.

The people that think I am an idiot are self projecting so yes I understand the reason.

I dont support the repubs so I dont support a political that has deep roots in slavery. I refer you to the Southern Strategy for further enlightenment.

You being a Drumpf supporter prompts me to caution you about injecting into your body Bleach or any other disinfectant that the incompetent fuckup in the white house espouses as a miracle cure.

It’s obvious you’re dealing with personal issues I’m not privy to. It wasn’t my intention to make them public.

While you struggle with the demons in your life, I’d like to extend a hand of hope. A hand of hope that Trump has been extending to everyone. A hand of hope that people are finally benefiting from.
:)

This woman loves the only thing obama did for blacks......

Someone should tell her about the things Obama did for Black people since those phones were for everyone.

shutterstock_1118269664-1200x800.jpg

Did obama cut unnecessary regulations to help businesses grow so they can offer jobs to people like Angel Adams?....

Nope... he didn’t. Trump did. :)

I baited you to see just how far off topic you would get from your original fuckup regarding Drumpfs lack of leadership. I see you are eager to leave that point behind. :)

I'm still waiting on your explanation why 8 years of dumbo you remained silent over non-leadership?
So what did obama do for black America? racially incite them?

I must have missed your question.
I was silent because Obama stepped up to every situation and provided leadership.
You mean besides give Blacks some hope that working within the system would actually work? Or making sure the Black farmers got their money from the lawsuit against the government?

dumbo did nothing but create a racial divided for that he should be hanged

Its not Obamas fault white racists hated his guts. They reinforced the racial divide not Obama.

it's dumbo's fault for creating a racial divide
It's dumbo's fault for trying to Transform the fundamentals of America.
It's dumbo's fault for hating a country he was supposed to be a leader of
It's dumbos fault for trying to influence the election of 2016
IT'S dumbo's FAULT TRYING TO OVERTHROW THE GOVERNMENT

I have.

It’s obvious you’re dealing with personal issues I’m not privy to. It wasn’t my intention to make them public.

While you struggle with the demons in your life, I’d like to extend a hand of hope. A hand of hope that Trump has been extending to everyone. A hand of hope that people are finally benefiting from.
:)

he only has TDS which leads to conspiracy theories

Wrong. That would be Joe Sniffer supporters.

Look! Trump read what his speech writers wrote for him. Tim Scott takes credit for the change in tone. I think it's more likely Trump's campaign advisor read him the riot act.

Speaking that afternoon, Trump said he stands "before you as a friend and ally to every American seeking justice and peace."
"Healing, not hatred, justice, not chaos are the mission at hand," he added.

Those were some pretty words. Now take away his phone privileges and don't allow a reporter within a hundred yards of him until the riots end.

There was trouble again yesterday in D.C., the protesters were back in force at the WH. No one died and as far as I can tell, no businesses burned or looted. But cars burned, windows broken and the protesters persisted, even after being tear gassed out of the area once. An Atlantic correspondent said the atmosphere in the WH was tense, with lots of locked and loaded security.

Trump was there; it's got to be eating him to keep quiet. I give him until tomorrow morning before it comes exploding out of him.

Those governors and mayors are realistic: They know that any appeal for calm would fall on deaf ears.

Those hooligans regularly commit crimes in their daily lives. They certainly are not going to listen to reason during a riot.
All the more reason to shoot them on sight.

No matter how strong the temptation, we simply cannot shoot people on sight.

This is not China or South Africa (in apartheid times).

The various groups have no choice but to tolerate one another the best that they can.

We have no choice, for no group is going to leave this country. We are stuck with one another.

There will be another orgy of riots in the future, tomorrow or next year or the year after that. That will happen even if the police officer is a non-Caucasian.
Shoot the looters and rioters on sight.
Why do you think they're rioting? Because cops use excessive force! Do you also think fire extinguishers should be filled with gasoline?
I think they are rioting because they are low life criminal scum, a lot like you are.
Maybe you should pay attention
Have been, they are low life criminal scum like you are.
Is it necessary to attack me personally? When have I shown that level of disrespect to you? Or is that level of discourse the only level you and your upbringing are capable of? We're you raised to be so immature?
It comes from decades of of trying to debate fairly with you filth. It's pointless.
"Filth"? How can I listen to and respect your opinion? Perhaps that's why you're so frustrated. Grow up a little more if you want to be heard and regarded as respectable.

Forum List

Back