Appeals for calm

Those governors and mayors are realistic: They know that any appeal for calm would fall on deaf ears.

Those hooligans regularly commit crimes in their daily lives. They certainly are not going to listen to reason during a riot.
All the more reason to shoot them on sight.

No matter how strong the temptation, we simply cannot shoot people on sight.

This is not China or South Africa (in apartheid times).

The various groups have no choice but to tolerate one another the best that they can.

We have no choice, for no group is going to leave this country. We are stuck with one another.

There will be another orgy of riots in the future, tomorrow or next year or the year after that. That will happen even if the police officer is a non-Caucasian.
Shoot the looters and rioters on sight.
Why do you think they're rioting? Because cops use excessive force! Do you also think fire extinguishers should be filled with gasoline?
I think they are rioting because they are low life criminal scum, a lot like you are.
Maybe you should pay attention

Those governors and mayors are realistic: They know that any appeal for calm would fall on deaf ears.

Those hooligans regularly commit crimes in their daily lives. They certainly are not going to listen to reason during a riot.
All the more reason to shoot them on sight.

No matter how strong the temptation, we simply cannot shoot people on sight.

This is not China or South Africa (in apartheid times).

The various groups have no choice but to tolerate one another the best that they can.

We have no choice, for no group is going to leave this country. We are stuck with one another.

There will be another orgy of riots in the future, tomorrow or next year or the year after that. That will happen even if the police officer is a non-Caucasian.
Shoot the looters and rioters on sight.
Why do you think they're rioting? Because cops use excessive force! Do you also think fire extinguishers should be filled with gasoline?
I think they are rioting because they are low life criminal scum, a lot like you are.
Maybe you should pay attention
Its not in his best interests to pay attention. Mitx is like those people that are addicted to scary movies. They enjoy being frighted. Miktx is afraid of Black people. If you take that away from him then he wont be able to handle real life.

Drumpf is unable to provide leadership. He is an incompetent fuckup and the reason for the vacuum. Leadership is top down and he is not a leader. He is a talented divider though.

Your partisan rants are boring and useless, you actually described yourself as part of the problem mentioned in post one.

:laugh:
They must not be too boring. They have triggered you into responding and I wasnt even talking to you. :)

I have read many of your boring partisan rants, thus I finally had to point it out openly when you made a truly stupid TDS attack..

Meanwhile you still don't realize you are indeed part of the problem with your over the top attack on the President who didn't cause any of it, the DEMOCRATIC Mayor and the Governor have utterly failed to control the situation, but you ignored all that in your irrational attack on the President.

You eat a bowl of partisan Pink cereal daily?
So you admit you were triggered and lied when you say you were bored? If something bores me I dont respond to it. If I do then I can man up and admit it must have triggered me if I am compelled to respond to it.

My observation on Drumpf was not over the top nor is it something people dont already know. Hes a fuck up. Thats just the facts. He's an abysmally poor leader. Again those are just the facts. He has failed by every measure to be a leader and its much more apparent than normal because his predecessor was the exact opposite. Obama stepped up when leadership was need after the Ferguson debacle.

I can see why YOU have a problem, you are irrational, can't articulate a point out of a paper bag.

You attack Trump on reflex, even when he has NOTHING to do with it. That is partisanship, which YOU can't dispute.

Meanwhile you CONTINUE to ignore the abject failures of the Democrat Mayor and Governor of the state, who failed miserably to contain the rioting.

You are a partisan hack....

Asclepias hates presidents who achieve goals like lowest unemployment for blacks. lol
Nope. I love the effect of what Obama did for Black unemployment. The problem is that rate is still higher than the white unemployment rate.
This woman loves the only thing obama did for blacks......

Someone should tell her about the things Obama did for Black people since those phones were for everyone.

shutterstock_1118269664-1200x800.jpg

Asclepias hates presidents who achieve goals like lowest unemployment for blacks. lol
Nope. I love the effect of what Obama did for Black unemployment. The problem is that rate is still higher than the white unemployment rate.

Someone should tell her about the things Obama did for Black people since those phones were for everyone.

Did obama cut unnecessary regulations to help businesses grow so they can offer jobs to people like Angel Adams?....

Nope... he didn’t. Trump did. :)

Aren't you people supposed to be out stealing and burning shit down?
No. I'm Black. I'm supposed to be figuring out how to keep racist white cops from killing me and mine.

I truly hope we can remember we need each other now & a sense of community more than ever

Did obama cut unnecessary regulations to help businesses grow so they can offer jobs to people like Angel Adams?....

I baited you to see just how far off topic you would get from your original fuckup regarding Drumpfs lack of leadership. I see you are eager to leave that point behind. :)

No. I'm Black. I'm supposed to be figuring out how to keep racist white cops from killing me and mine.

Act like normal human beings instead angry takers, that will help.

Drumpf is unable to provide leadership. He is an incompetent fuckup and the reason for the vacuum. Leadership is top down and he is not a leader. He is a talented divider though.
I’m gonna guess you don’t understand the difference between state and federal government.
And I'm gonna guess you're getting more adept at excusing Trump for his lack of leadership. He punts responsibility ever so consistently. That way, in his mind and in the minds of those few who still buy his act, he can never be blamed.
While the president has lead America through crisis after crisis the democrat leadership has gone for impeachment and anything anti-Trump
You are a fucking moron
Let's review. First he said we are being invaded by Central Americans. He promoted conspiracy theories about it. Then he decided to tear children away from their families. Leadership.

Next he misunderstood trade and started a trade war that crushed farmers. Leadership. Then we were infected with a deadly contagion. Public health officials presented expert advice. Testing, social distancing, face masks. Trump never wears a mask, punted testing to the state's and openly criticizes the advice of the experts. Leadership.

You support Trump who insults individuals and ethnic groups. Trump who never shows respect, morality, dignity and wisdom.

And you call me a moron.
Thanks for the review asshat we were being invaded just because you ignorantly ignore it and don't agree with it doesn't mean it wasn't happening

the trade war was started long before President Trump just because past president's surrendered doesn't help your argument. NAFTA and that trade agreement obama agreed with was bad for America
Hell I don't wear a fucking waste of time mask it does nothing for healthy people.
And yes fuck the "experts" if "experts" was so fucking smart we would never have a crisis financial, health or global so fuck'em I can run my life have been for decades

you need to start proving your lies that the president has attacked someone

THOUGHTS FROM AN INDEPENDENT

I'm not taking sides in this protest situation, but must say, I'm very disappointed in our political leaders. Aside from a few Governors and Mayors, very few are appealing for calm or an end to violence. Instead these protests are met by either silence or accusations against one side or the other by political leaders on both sides. I realize we're in the middle of a pandemic, but I would like to see a little effort made by our political leaders to calm this situation rather than inflame it.
Presumptive Democratic nominee Joe Biden late tonight stepped into the breach, issuing a statement. “Protesting such brutality is right and necessary. It’s an utterly American response. But burning down communities and needless destruction is not. Violence that endangers lives is not. Violence that guts and shutters businesses that serve the community is not. The act of protesting should never be allowed to overshadow the reason we protest. It should not drive people away from the just cause that protest is meant to advance."
It usually takes Democrats awhile to condemn the violence.....mainly because they're mostly responsible for the environment that created it.

I haven't seen any of it where I live...which is a good thing for both me and any snowflakes I might melt.

I baited you to see just how far off topic you would get from your original fuckup regarding Drumpfs lack of leadership. I see you are eager to leave that point behind. :)

I'm still waiting on your explanation why 8 years of dumbo you remained silent over non-leadership?
So what did obama do for black America? racially incite them?

Act like normal human beings instead angry takers, that will help.
Doesnt matter what we act like. White racist cops enjoy killing us.

This vid should help.....

I'm still waiting on your explanation why 8 years of dumbo you remained silent over non-leadership?
So what did obama do for black America? racially incite them?

I must have missed your question.
I was silent because Obama stepped up to every situation and provided leadership.
You mean besides give Blacks some hope that working within the system would actually work? Or making sure the Black farmers got their money from the lawsuit against the government?

This vid should help.....

No thats just a stop gap. I want to get to the root of the problem. Why are they hiring neo nazi and kkk members on the police force?

Forum List

Back