Appeals for calm

Drumpf is unable to provide leadership. He is an incompetent fuckup and the reason for the vacuum. Leadership is top down and he is not a leader. He is a talented divider though.

Your partisan rants are boring and useless, you actually described yourself as part of the problem mentioned in post one.

:laugh:

Drumpf is unable to provide leadership. He is an incompetent fuckup and the reason for the vacuum. Leadership is top down and he is not a leader. He is a talented divider though.

Your partisan rants are boring and useless, you actually described yourself as part of the problem mentioned in post one.

They must not be too boring. They have triggered you into responding and I wasnt even talking to you. :)

when dumbo was president what leadership did he provide?
Call the cops stupid
if I had a son he would be just like Trayvon
We must give them space to destroy
I WISHED YOU DUMBASS LEFTISTS WOULD HAVE SOME MEMORY OF THE 8 YEARS OF DUMBO

I think everyone knows where the hate division and violence are coming from. The left.

They must not be too boring. They have triggered you into responding and I wasnt even talking to you. :)
They are boring just because someone respond to call them stupid and ignorant doesn't make them less boring

I think everyone knows we’re the hate division and violence are coming from. The left.

"I think everyone knows we’re the hate division and violence are coming from."

I agree you are the hate, division and where the violence is coming from.

Those governors and mayors are realistic: They know that any appeal for calm would fall on deaf ears.

Those hooligans regularly commit crimes in their daily lives. They certainly are not going to listen to reason during a riot.
All the more reason to shoot them on sight.

They are boring just because someone respond to call them stupid and ignorant doesn't make them less boring
Ok. Now what?

I think everyone knows we’re the hate division and violence are coming from. The left.

You give every indication of having a very low IQ. You must be black.

Ok. Now what?
Shoot the looters and rioters.

being Black doesn't make someone have a low IQ
Being a leftists does

being Black doesn't make someone have a low IQ
Being a leftists does
Of course I never said it did. I was talking about the black retard.

Ok. Now what?
Shoot the looters and rioters.
I agree with this post

I’m gonna guess you don’t understand the difference between state and federal government.
And I'm gonna guess you're getting more adept at excusing Trump for his lack of leadership. He punts responsibility ever so consistently. That way, in his mind and in the minds of those few who still buy his act, he can never be blamed.

For example. A real leader would be trying to bring the country together. This fucking bum Drumpf is making it worse.

Dem traitors need to be defeated, not appeased. You cannot negotiate with Dems they LIE and fully intend to break any deal they agree to at the first opportunity. So our mission is to defeat them, period.

You would know what having a low IQ feels like because you have a single digit IQ so you wont get any argument from me on that.

I’m gonna guess you don’t understand the difference between state and federal government.
And I'm gonna guess you're getting more adept at excusing Trump for his lack of leadership. He punts responsibility ever so consistently. That way, in his mind and in the minds of those few who still buy his act, he can never be blamed.
Trump caused everything.

You would know what having a low IQ feels like because you have a single digit IQ so you wont get any argument from me on that.
No colored boy I don't.

I have read many of your boring partisan rants, thus I finally had to point it out openly when you made a truly stupid TDS attack..

Meanwhile you still don't realize you are indeed part of the problem with your over the top attack on the President who didn't cause any of it, the DEMOCRATIC Mayor and the Governor have utterly failed to control the situation, but you ignored all that in your irrational attack on the President.

You eat a bowl of partisan Pink cereal daily?

Except I’m most assuredly not left! But ewe are!

Forum List

Back