Biden staff donate to group that pays bail in riot-torn Minneapolis

dcbl

Good guys wear white hats
Aug 23, 2011
Bham, AL
nice' just in case there was any doubt about who cares about the rule of law and who doesn't

Meanwhile, good people are losing everything

1590941820866.png

*****SAD SMILE*****

:)

nice' just in case there was any doubt about who cares about the rule of law and who doesn't

What that women doesn’t understand is that the left doesn’t care.

They couldnt donate to the black woman who lost everything? Democrats are not wrong..they are evil. But we knew that when they became the party of deviancy.

Now that antifa has been designated a terrorist organization what will happen to democrats who donated to this terrorist organization.

The non-profit is no longer actively soliciting donations and encouraging people to donate to George Floyd’s family and other local organizations run by black community members, such as Black Visions Collective, Reclaim the Block and Twin Cities Coalition for Justice 4 Jamar.

-------------------------------
:laugh: I enjoy pissing you trampers off.

And Trump just declared ANTIFA a terrorist organization...doubt they will be getting bail.
Antifa is short for anti-fascist. It stands to reason that Trump would label them a terrorist organization, as he is pro-Nazi!

I have no problem with people donating money, dependent on what the charge is. Most of the charges I have seen were for illegal assembly. not arson or looting. I kind of suspect the actual criminals run like hell instead of waiting to be captured. You probably will not see a couple of policemen chase even a violent offender very far into a crowd of 50 to 100 protesters. It just isn't done, except by the foolish. I watched live while they arrested a mainstream media news reporter on the sidewalk during a live broadcast reporting on the scene, basically because it looked bad to be showing what was going on, as he wasn't even near the edge of the sidewalk. I suspect he had to post bail, though the network probably post his. The looters, thieves, rock throwers, arsonists and any other violent offender can rot in jail if they are caught as far as I am concerned. Would not hurt my feelings if the ones charged on violent crimes were not processed before a judge to have bail assigned for a day or two, in favor of processing the non-violent people first. In this city, if you are arrested for drunk driving on Friday night, it is unlikely you will see a judge before sometime Monday morning. I suspect you are pretty sober by that point.

Uh huh...

And Trump just declared ANTIFA a terrorist organization...doubt they will be getting bail.
Antifa is short for anti-fascist. It stands to reason that Trump would label them a terrorist organization, as he is pro-Nazi!
Tards have a habit of renaming things to confuse the simpletons. You can call yourself anything you want, but YOU are still the fascists

1. It's fine if some people want to bail out those hooligans. That's their right.

2. And if the cop ever is eligible for bail, it would be fine for his family (although his wife is divorcing him) and friends to bail him out, too. (Although he might be safer in jail to await his trial, the verdict of which we already know! Of course, once he's in prison, we all know what may happen to him.)

Clearly, excessive bail is being required in a court of law, to be fronted by third parties with undisclosed political interests in the outcome of the court cases.

If the bail were not excessive, the defendants could front it themselves: the defendants too poor to bail themselves out obviously are not the ones benefiting financially from the alleged crimes.

1. It's fine if some people want to bail out those hooligans. That's their right.

2. And if the cop ever is eligible for bail, it would be fine for his family (although his wife is divorcing him) and friends to bail him out, too. (Although he might be safer in jail to await his trial, the verdict of which we already know! Of course, once he's in prison, we all know what may happen to him.)

If he even goes to prison. Preliminary autopsy report shows that Floyd didn't die from the knee on the neck. He had several medical conditions and it's suspected he was loaded with narcotics at the same time.

Forum List

Back