Appeals for calm

bill718

Diamond Member
Jun 26, 2016
THOUGHTS FROM AN INDEPENDENT

I'm not taking sides in this protest situation, but must say, I'm very disappointed in our political leaders. Aside from a few Governors and Mayors, very few are appealing for calm or an end to violence. Instead these protests are met by either silence or accusations against one side or the other by political leaders on both sides. I realize we're in the middle of a pandemic, but I would like to see a little effort made by our political leaders to calm this situation rather than inflame it.

Those governors and mayors are realistic: They know that any appeal for calm would fall on deaf ears.

Those hooligans regularly commit crimes in their daily lives. They certainly are not going to listen to reason during a riot.

Drumpf is unable to provide leadership. He is an incompetent fuckup and the reason for the vacuum. Leadership is top down and he is not a leader. He is a talented divider though.
I’m gonna guess you don’t understand the difference between state and federal government.
That would be a stupid guess but humor me. Whats your point?

Drumpf is unable to provide leadership. He is an incompetent fuckup and the reason for the vacuum. Leadership is top down and he is not a leader. He is a talented divider though.
I’m gonna guess you don’t understand the difference between state and federal government.
If it were a stupid guess, why would ask what his point was?

THOUGHTS FROM AN INDEPENDENT

I'm not taking sides in this protest situation, but must say, I'm very disappointed in our political leaders. Aside from a few Governors and Mayors, very few are appealing for calm or an end to violence. Instead these protests are met by either silence or accusations against one side or the other by political leaders on both sides. I realize we're in the middle of a pandemic, but I would like to see a little effort made by our political leaders to calm this situation rather than inflame it.
Presumptive Democratic nominee Joe Biden late tonight stepped into the breach, issuing a statement. “Protesting such brutality is right and necessary. It’s an utterly American response. But burning down communities and needless destruction is not. Violence that endangers lives is not. Violence that guts and shutters businesses that serve the community is not. The act of protesting should never be allowed to overshadow the reason we protest. It should not drive people away from the just cause that protest is meant to advance."

These people don't want to be lead idiot.
Of course people dont want to be led by an idiot. Thats why the dont like Drumpf. Good to see you get my point.

I’m not interested in trying to educate you.

If you decide to educate yourself by using google, and realize your post was stupid, a mod might help you with an edit.

If you decide to educate yourself by using google, and realize your post was stupid, a mod might help you with an edit.
IOW you simply didnt know what the fuck you were talking about. I dont need google to know that Drumpf is a fuckup and weak leader.

IOW you simply didnt know what the fuck you were talking about. I dont need google to know that Drumpf is a fuckup and weak leader.
I was just trying to help. Your ignorance/stupidity of how state and federal governments interact is your business. :)

I was just trying to help. Your ignorance of how state and federal governments interact is your business. :)
My comment had nothing to do with how state and federal governments interact. My comment was about leadership. Cant you read? :)

Of course people dont want to be led by an idiot. Thats why the dont like Drumpf. Good to see you get my point.
You have no point. Blame Trump when it's raining, blame Trump when it's sunny. That's one of the two things you leftists do well - blame and lie.

I was just trying to help. Your ignorance of how state and federal governments interact is your business. :)
My comment had nothing to do with how state and federal governments interact. My comment was about leadership. Cant you read? :)
Actually... it did.

You have no point. Blame Trump when it's raining, blame Trump when it's sunny. That's one of the two things you leftists do well - blame and lie.
Nope just blame Drumpf the fuckup when he fucks up which is frequently and often. For example. A real leader would be trying to bring the country together. This fucking bum Drumpf is making it worse.

Actually... it did.
If you truly believe that then you have tremendously bad reading comprehension. :)

Maybe you can show me where you got confused?

Actually... it did.
If you truly believe that then you have tremendously bad reading comprehension. :)

It’s looking you’re the one who is confused.

I’ll rephrase my earlier comment in an effort to help you understand....
There’s a difference between state and federal leadership.

Is that easier for you to understand? :)

Actually... it did.

It’s looking you’re the one who is confused.

I’ll rephrase my earlier comment in an effort to help you understand....
There’s a difference between state and federal leadership.

Is that easier for you to understand? :)
Maybe this will be easier for you to understand.

"I’m gonna guess you don’t understand the difference between state and federal government. "

What does that have to do with me saying Drumpf is a incompetent fuck up and a weak leader?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back