Appeals for calm

Those governors and mayors are realistic: They know that any appeal for calm would fall on deaf ears.

Those hooligans regularly commit crimes in their daily lives. They certainly are not going to listen to reason during a riot.
All the more reason to shoot them on sight.

No matter how strong the temptation, we simply cannot shoot people on sight.

This is not China or South Africa (in apartheid times).

The various groups have no choice but to tolerate one another the best that they can.

No group is going to leave this country. We are stuck with one another.

There will be another orgy of riots in the future, tomorrow or next year or the year after that. That will happen even if the police officer is a non-Caucasian.

For example. A real leader would be trying to bring the country together. This fucking bum Drumpf is making it worse.

Dem traitors need to be defeated, not appeased. You cannot negotiate with Dems they LIE and fully intend to break any deal they agree to at the first opportunity. So our mission is to defeat them, period.
You cant defeat them. You're too weak. in the mean time do you think its smart to allow the country to tear itself apart? A real leader would at least attempt to step up to the plate. Drumpf exacerbates the problems

Drumpf is unable to provide leadership. He is an incompetent fuckup and the reason for the vacuum. Leadership is top down and he is not a leader. He is a talented divider though.
I think everyone knows we’re the hate division and violence are coming from. The left.

"I think everyone knows we’re the hate division and violence are coming from."

I agree you are the hate, division and where the violence is coming from.
Except I’m most assuredly not left! But ewe are!
Thats correct. I am left. Ewe are dumb and filled with division and hate.

For example. A real leader would be trying to bring the country together. This fucking bum Drumpf is making it worse.

Dem traitors need to be defeated, not appeased. You cannot negotiate with Dems they LIE and fully intend to break any deal they agree to at the first opportunity. So our mission is to defeat them, period.
You cant defeat them. You're too weak. in the mean time do you think its smart to allow the country to tear itself apart? A real leader would at least attempt to step up to the plate. Drumpf exacerbates the problems

We just did dummy, with Donald Trump no less here let me laugh in your face :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

Drumpf is unable to provide leadership. He is an incompetent fuckup and the reason for the vacuum. Leadership is top down and he is not a leader. He is a talented divider though.
I think everyone knows we’re the hate division and violence are coming from. The left.

You give every indication of having a very low IQ. You must be black.
being Black doesn't make someone have a low IQ
Being a leftists does
He's black and a leftist. A moron.
The race of a person has nothing to do with their IQ level
HOWEVER, his political view is the deciding factor.
It's offensive to me personally when people try to say blacks have low IQ since I have family members who are highly intelligent and mix race My aunt taught them well.

I’m gonna guess you don’t understand the difference between state and federal government.
And I'm gonna guess you're getting more adept at excusing Trump for his lack of leadership. He punts responsibility ever so consistently. That way, in his mind and in the minds of those few who still buy his act, he can never be blamed.
Trump caused everything.
No Drumpf just fucks up everything.

Those governors and mayors are realistic: They know that any appeal for calm would fall on deaf ears.

Those hooligans regularly commit crimes in their daily lives. They certainly are not going to listen to reason during a riot.

The various groups have no choice but to tolerate one another the best that they can.

We have no choice, for no group is going to leave this country. We are stuck with one another.

There will be another orgy of riots in the future, tomorrow or next year or the year after that. That will happen even if the police officer is a non-Caucasian.
Shoot the looters and rioters on sight.

Except I’m most assuredly not left! But ewe are!
Thats correct. I am left. Ewe are dumb and filled with division and hate.
No buddy ewe and your leftist morons have a lock on violence hate and division.

I’m gonna guess you don’t understand the difference between state and federal government.
And I'm gonna guess you're getting more adept at excusing Trump for his lack of leadership. He punts responsibility ever so consistently. That way, in his mind and in the minds of those few who still buy his act, he can never be blamed.
Trump caused everything.
Learn to spell boy.

Trump caused everything.
The buck has to stop somewhere

We just did dummy, with Donald Trump no less here let me laugh in your face :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:
Then why did you say Dems need to be defeated if you already did? Are you getting hysterical in your old age? :)

Trump caused everything.
Learn to spell boy.
I already did cave chimp.

We have no choice, for no group is going to leave this country. We are stuck with one another.

Why do you think they're rioting? Because cops use excessive force! Do you also think fire extinguishers should be filled with gasoline?

While the president has lead America through crisis after crisis the democrat leadership has gone for impeachment and anything anti-Trump
You are a fucking moron

Why do you think they're rioting? Because cops use excessive force! Do you also think fire extinguishers should be filled with gasoline?
I think they are rioting because they are low life criminal scum, a lot like you are.

And THERE IT IS!!!

Behold, the reason for the "race war" brought on by the Democrats.

Another reason to accuse Trump of something.

How desperate.

George Floyd will go down in history as a martyr for black liberation

the police officer will go down as a thug. i dont even remember his name, unlike George, as you can see

Your partisan rants are boring and useless, you actually described yourself as part of the problem mentioned in post one.

:laugh:
They must not be too boring. They have triggered you into responding and I wasnt even talking to you. :)

I have read many of your boring partisan rants, thus I finally had to point it out openly when you made a truly stupid TDS attack..

Meanwhile you still don't realize you are indeed part of the problem with your over the top attack on the President who didn't cause any of it, the DEMOCRATIC Mayor and the Governor have utterly failed to control the situation, but you ignored all that in your irrational attack on the President.

You eat a bowl of partisan Pink cereal daily?
So you admit you were triggered and lied when you say you were bored? If something bores me I dont respond to it. If I do then I can man up and admit it must have triggered me if I am compelled to respond to it.

My observation on Drumpf was not over the top nor is it something people dont already know. Hes a fuck up. Thats just the facts. He's an abysmally poor leader. Again those are just the facts. He has failed by every measure to be a leader and its much more apparent than normal because his predecessor was the exact opposite. Obama stepped up when leadership was need after the Ferguson debacle.

While the president has lead America through crisis after crisis the democrat leadership has gone for impeachment and anything anti-Trump
You are a fucking moron
Let's review. First he said we are being invaded by Central Americans. He promoted conspiracy theories about it. Then he decided to tear children away from their families. Leadership.

Next he misunderstood trade and started a trade war that crushed farmers. Leadership. Then we were infected with a deadly contagion. Public health officials presented expert advice. Testing, social distancing, face masks. Trump never wears a mask, punted testing to the state's and openly criticizes the advice of the experts. Leadership.

You support Trump who insults individuals and ethnic groups. Trump who never shows respect, morality, dignity and wisdom.

And you call me a moron.

And THERE IT IS!!!

Behold, the reason for the "race war" brought on by the Democrats.

Another reason to accuse Trump of something.

How desperate.
Race war? I guess they dont show you the pictures of Blacks, whites, Latinos, and Asians all protesting together on Faux?

Forum List

Back