AP: The Border Is a National Emergency

Come one guys they need good health care! And public schools for their kids, and the jobs you ordinary Americans want to work! We will lower the wage so you can be even poorer!
Get with it! Lol

And because all the attention on the border the illegals that are scattered all over the U.S. are going unchecked and they love the diversion.

U.S. immigration arrests fall under Trump as resources shift to the border
We need to organize it’s not illegals that’s the problem it’s Democrats allowing it. They are the enemy of the free man

I am surprised the Left Leaning AP even addressed this issue. Build the wall. Patrol with soldiers to protect our border, and U.S. sovereignty.

If the AP is reporting it, it's even worse than we expected.

Except the title of the OP is a lie; the AP isn’t saying any such thing.

They’ve been reporting on the border for a while.
AP points out it’s a crisis.
View attachment 251559

Your title is a lie

I am surprised the Left Leaning AP even addressed this issue. Build the wall. Patrol with soldiers to protect our border, and U.S. sovereignty.

View attachment 251559

Your title is a lie
Nope. Anyone with a room temperature IQ knows tens of thousands of homeless families showing up at the door is a crisis.

But thank you for campaigning for Trump.

The AP doesn’t lean left or right.

They reported on it (as they have numerous times).

They, of course, said nothing the OP credits them with saying. Its yet another lie.

Why is it you guys can never tell the truth?

You don't think AP has a bias because you are FAR LEFT in most regards. Blind.

Oh…and you’re not biased? Please, entertain me more with your liberal viewpoints and prove me wrong.

The AP is the gold standard. Along with NPR and CNN news.

CNN’s opinion programming? Garbage.

The AP is the gold globalist corporate monopoly standard. It's also the source of all the other news, including Fox, they all put a little spin on it and call it theirs.

If it starts bullshit, it's gonna end up bullshit.

View attachment 251559

Your title is a lie
Nope. Anyone with a room temperature IQ knows tens of thousands of homeless families showing up at the door is a crisis.

Again, your title is a lie. As is, I suspect, much of your life

The AP doesn’t lean left or right.

They reported on it (as they have numerous times).

They, of course, said nothing the OP credits them with saying. Its yet another lie.

Why is it you guys can never tell the truth?

You don't think AP has a bias because you are FAR LEFT in most regards. Blind.

Oh…and you’re not biased? Please, entertain me more with your liberal viewpoints and prove me wrong.

The AP is the gold standard. Along with NPR and CNN news.

CNN’s opinion programming? Garbage.

The AP is the gold globalist corporate monopoly standard. It's also the source of all the other news, including Fox, they all put a little spin on it and call it theirs.

If it starts bullshit, it's gonna end up bullshit.

Good description of this thread

View attachment 251559

Your title is a lie

Over 100K illegals have been released onto American streets in the past 3 months.

It's absolute insanity!

Last edited:
Come one guys they need good health care! And public schools for their kids, and the jobs you ordinary Americans want to work! We will lower the wage so you can be even poorer!
Get with it! Lol

And because all the attention on the border the illegals that are scattered all over the U.S. are going unchecked and they love the diversion.

We need to organize it’s not illegals that’s the problem it’s Democrats allowing it. They are the enemy of the free man

Trump runs CBP. If anything is being allowed, it is his doing it

View attachment 251559

Your title is a lie

Over 100K illegals have been released onto American streets in the past 3 months.

Wow...sounds like your blob has really disappointed you. You should not vote for him in 2020.

View attachment 251559

Your title is a lie

Wow...sounds like your blob has really disappointed you. You should not vote for him in 2020.
Wrong it’s the law. Congress can change it

Your title is a lie

How many people is INS detaining if they are not able to process 100K?

5x as much? I have no idea.

No idea what you’re asking me

Texas the State has about 200,000 incarcerated.

Very poor planning by the blob

Again no idea what you are saying

Hang extremely violent offenders, stop incarcerating pot dealers/users, and that frees up a whole lot of jail space and tax money to lock up people that should be. Also reopen Mental Health Hospitals.

View attachment 251521

And a good percentage are infected with things long eliminated within our border.

Twitter

You have no evidence of that, and going by DHS statistics, it's simply not true. Trump is hoping that by making people stay on the Mexican side of the border, they'll become ill in the overcrowded and unsanitary camps, and then they can bar people on account of their illnesses.

The crisis at the border is that the government is now detaining all refugee claimants and incarcerating them in tent cities. Trump is creating this crisis with his policies which are intended to slow down the number of asylum seekers coming into the USA. In fact, Trump policies are driving desperate families into the arms of the coyotes who promise to get them across the border, or who attempt dangerous desert crossing.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/outl...border-hes-causing-it/?utm_term=.5871b1c6984d

View attachment 251521

And a good percentage are infected with things long eliminated within our border.

Twitter

You have no evidence of that, and going by DHS statistics, it's simply not true. Trump is hoping that by making people stay on the Mexican side of the border, they'll become ill in the overcrowded and unsanitary camps, and then they can bar people on account of their illnesses.

The crisis at the border is that the government is now detaining all refugee claimants and incarcerating them in tent cities. Trump is creating this crisis with his policies which are intended to slow down the number of asylum seekers coming into the USA. In fact, Trump policies are driving desperate families into the arms of the coyotes who promise to get them across the border, or who attempt dangerous desert crossing.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/outl...border-hes-causing-it/?utm_term=.5871b1c6984d
Group of Migrants in Immigration Facilities Sick with Mumps

Spike in sick illegal immigrants places burdens on Border Patrol agents, lower-income counties

Nearly 2,500 Migrants in Tijuana Sick With Communicable Diseases

“Crisis” of Seriously Ill Migrants Slams Border Patrol — TB, Pneumonia, Influenza, Parasites - Judicial Watch

Get with it! Lol

No you are the enemy and your kind in fact the U.S. needs to make them legal.

America should naturalize more immigrants to benefit economy

We know from a wide body of research that immigrants on the whole help grow our economy. One of the most compelling data points is that immigrants have provided half of the growth in our workforce over the last decade. What’s more, immigrants have started 40 percent of Fortune 500 companies.

Immigrants who become U.S. citizens also give our country a dimension that homogenous societies often lack. They add to the vibrancy that only a diverse population generates. Think of the innovative companies that naturalized citizens like Sergey Brin have started, and the many rich cultural contributions immigrants have brought to the arts.

Forum List

Back