Biden finally acts on border crisis, showing he could've done something about it all along

Sure I do.

I doubt you do, you just listen to Hate Radio blaming Biden for it.
Yet somehow you came up with the theory that's it people leaving a job for a higher paying job?
1717759993855.jpeg

Yet somehow you came up with the theory that's it people leaving a job for a higher paying job?

Um, yeah, guy. Unemployment has been under 4% for most of the last four years. (as opposed to only a few months under Trump, which you guys think is wonderful.)

The problem, of course, is that with Baby Boomers retiring at an accelerated rate, we have a labor shortage. This means employers have to offer higher wages to attract employees. Even starting positions like fast food places have to offer well above the Minimum wage to starting employees.

That gets passed along in prices.

There are other factors as well, of course, such as increases in Commodity pricing on a global level, and Trump's tariffs against China didn't help much, as those costs had to be passed along to the consumer.

The problem, of course, is that with Baby Boomers retiring at an accelerated rate, we have a labor shortage. This means employers have to offer higher wages to attract employees.

They're paying the new employees more than the Boomers?

That's funny.

He's still gonna let in 2500 a day.....That's around 375K more illegals up till election day.....Let that sink in.
Worse than that, per my calculator, x7 = 17,500 / week
x 52 weeks = 910,000 /year !!!
Almost a million a year, waived in.

This is like plugging only half the holes in your boat and bragging how it will now sink slower. :rolleyes:

Reagan tried and the democrats screwed him over causing our current problem. Trump tried and the democrats toed him up in the courts for four years, but at least he accomplished remain in Mexico.
Wasn't there a bipartisan bill on the table that Trump Humpers walked away from because their orange God told them to.

Uh no your orange god skyrocketed the deficit, what did he do to let more immigrants in? Give me the policies that he signed to do that.

He told them to come and didn't stop them at the border.
Then he shipped them all over the country, letting the world know our doors were open.
He was a monumental fuckup.
Now he's been replaced by his fuckup of a VP.

He told them to come and didn't stop them at the border.
Then he shipped them all over the country, letting the world know our doors were open.
He was a monumental fuckup.
Now he's been replaced by his fuckup of a VP.
Ok now that we are past the right-wing talking points. Can you post where he said that? Can you post the EO where he told BP agents not to stop anyone at the border. If memory serves me correctly it is right wing governors who are shipping them all over the country. Both of their records look better than your orange god's or the new dumbass on the block.

Forum List

Back