AP: The Border Is a National Emergency

The Cartels get the vast majority of firearms from corrupt dealers and militaries in Central and South America. These are fully automatic actual military weapons, not civilian AR-15's.

I am surprised the Left Leaning AP even addressed this issue. Build the wall. Patrol with soldiers to protect our border, and U.S. sovereignty.

The AP doesn’t lean left or right.

They reported on it (as they have numerous times).

They, of course, said nothing the OP credits them with saying. Its yet another lie.

Why is it you guys can never tell the truth?

You don't think AP has a bias because you are FAR LEFT in most regards. Blind.

Oh…and you’re not biased? Please, entertain me more with your liberal viewpoints and prove me wrong.

The AP is the gold standard. Along with NPR and CNN news.

CNN’s opinion programming? Garbage.

Along with NPR and CNN news.

News?

I wouldn't mind their news so much if they took time off from the main event, which they cover 24/7, to report on other news items.

I am surprised the Left Leaning AP even addressed this issue. Build the wall. Patrol with soldiers to protect our border, and U.S. sovereignty.

They, of course, said nothing the OP credits them with saying. Its yet another lie.

Oh…and you’re not biased? Please, entertain me more with your liberal viewpoints and prove me wrong.

News?

I wouldn't mind their news so much if they took time off from the main event, which they cover 24/7, to report on other news items.

I think you’re talking about their TV programming. Their reporting on their website is much more segmented so you can click on a story and get a story. When they have their talking heads on TV as we have at work sometimes…it’s a choreographed shouting match that does nothing.

The only times I really go to their website is when I see something on the twitter feed that interests me.

Like this for example:
Screen Shot 2019-03-22 at 8.41.04 AM.png

Great article.

I’m more weary than ever about our supreme court because of it….

But ….it is what it is.

News?

I think you’re talking about their TV programming. Their reporting on their website is much more segmented so you can click on a story and get a story. When they have their talking heads on TV as we have at work sometimes…it’s a choreographed shouting match that does nothing.

The only times I really go to their website is when I see something on the twitter feed that interests me.

Like this for example:
View attachment 251526

Great article.

But ….it is what it is.

just read that story on a link from drudge report.

The word is out. Democrats hate Trump so much that they will destroy this country in order to punish him.

News?

Like this for example:
View attachment 251526

Great article.

But ….it is what it is.

I think you’re talking about their TV programming.

I am.

they get a bone, and gnaw it til all the marrow is gone.

and with usually no more information after 24 hours than they started with

The border being overrun by criminals is not a crisis?

2020 Gold for Trump.

Lots of future Dem voters.

That’s what it’s all about.

If the immigrants happened to be conservative, that border would be closed tighter than RBG’s cooch.

Lots of future Dem voters.

That’s what it’s all about.

If the immigrants happened to be conservative, that border would be closed tighter than RBG’s cooch.

While I agree with your sentiments, that's not an image I needed to ponder.

Please don't hit me with them negative waves so early in the morning.

:)

2020 Gold for Trump.

It used to be over 1 million apprehensions in 2000; the faux crisis you guys keep trying to engineer is hardly newsworthy.

As for the politics of it, I doubt many in the upper midwest (all that matters essentially) will cast their vote based on a border “crisis”.

2020 Gold for Trump.

It used to be over 1 million apprehensions in 2000; the faux crisis you guys keep trying to engineer is hardly newsworthy.

As for the politics of it, I doubt many in the upper midwest (all that matters essentially) will cast their vote based on a border “crisis”.
Open borders is popular with 10% of voters, all others flee.

News?

Like this for example:
View attachment 251526

Great article.

But ….it is what it is.

just read that story on a link from drudge report.

Drudge linked to the CNN story?

News?

Like this for example:
View attachment 251526

Great article.

But ….it is what it is.

I think you’re talking about their TV programming.

I am.

they get a bone, and gnaw it til all the marrow is gone.

and with usually no more information after 24 hours than they started with

Very true. They have 168 hours to fill every week. There used to be “low points”. Now its more or less a case of “there are some high points”.

Ditto for every 24 hour news channel.

Which is why I seldom watch them.

I used to like HLN when they did nothing except report the news, weather, entertainment, in a 30 minute segment, all day, every day.

2020 Gold for Trump.

That maybe true, but most Democrats are for Amnesty, which to me is the same as Open Borders as it incentivizes Illegal Aliens to come here. It rewards them with citizenship or a path to citizenship without going through the current, legal immigration process.

2020 Gold for Trump.

Sure….LOL

2020 Gold for Trump.

Sure….LOL
Most of my life was lived near the border. It’s a crisis.

Forum List

Back