AOC calls on Cuomo, de Blasio to raise NY taxes

Aletheia4u

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2017
Here we go again...,

New York Democrat Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez is urging Empire State lawmakers to raise taxes, despite opposition from Gov. Andrew Cuomo.

Ocasio-Cortez called on Cuomo and New York City Mayor Bill de Blasio to increase rates as the state battles a massive coronavirus-induced multi-billion-dollar budget hole.

“I’m calling on Mayor de Blasio and Gov. Cuomo to raise revenue to fund universal child-care programs, significantly increase staffing at schools and fund the infrastructure improvements, including ventilation, that our school buildings need to be safe,” Ocasio-Cortez said in a statement obtained by The New York Post on Wednesday.

hell-gif_13_delay-0.15s.gif

I'd love to be a fly on the wall when Cuomo got this edict from AOC. I can just hear the words he used to describe her. She actually thinks saying supremely dumb things in a little girls voice makes it OK. She and her gang are dangerous bitches. MAGA

Here we go again...,

New York Democrat Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez is urging Empire State lawmakers to raise taxes, despite opposition from Gov. Andrew Cuomo.

Ocasio-Cortez called on Cuomo and New York City Mayor Bill de Blasio to increase rates as the state battles a massive coronavirus-induced multi-billion-dollar budget hole.

“I’m calling on Mayor de Blasio and Gov. Cuomo to raise revenue to fund universal child-care programs, significantly increase staffing at schools and fund the infrastructure improvements, including ventilation, that our school buildings need to be safe,” Ocasio-Cortez said in a statement obtained by The New York Post on Wednesday.

View attachment 392295

Let us all recall that it is AOC who claimed that
she "can't make ends meet" on her measly salary
or 174,000 dollars per year. I would like to see
her tax returns. ------genius economics scholar?

Here we go again...,

View attachment 392295
Good idea.....make the lock down worse by raising taxes.
LOL!!!!

This is proof that the polls are full of crap.

OH....great news....New York has announced they are cancelling New Years.

Raise taxes?? Hell NY has high taxes now. If raised I wonder how many will move out of the State?? I sure would.

AOC is a dingbat and proves it every time she opens her stupid mouth.

I suspect AOC's salary might be her eventual undoing.
All the while telling her low IQ base how horrible rich people are, and wanting to take more of their measly income in taxes.

Well, to them SHE is rich.

Forum List

Back