Andrew Cuomo is front-runner to replace Eric Adams in ranked choice runoff

And that's the goddamn bottom line.

These people insult us every day, and we forgive them. They know what short attention spans the people have. They know the people are undereducated (or mal-educated) on basic civics and basic economics. They know the people are not paying attention. They even know that the people don't really care if they lie. So they just play the game.

This stuff should be insulting, and we're not insulted. That's on us.

~~~~~~
People like Cuomo, De Blasio, Spitzer are what Democrats have to offer....

You can't make this stuff up. I frequently respond to topics about politicians and governments acting against the interest of their people by saying, "The people voted for this. I don't see the problem." Well, here ya go.

Despite the fact this man had to resign from the governor's office over sexual assault accusations, not to mention his poor handling of COVID (the nursing home scandal) the people of New York City would be more than please to now make him their mayor. Granted, I do believe he would probably restore some law and order to the city and be a better friend to the NYPD, but overall, this man is a sleaze bag. The American people really need to raise the bar.

Democratic New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo is the leading candidate to replace embattled New York City Mayor Eric Adams (D-NY), according to a poll released Saturday.

The disgraced Democratic ex-governor would come on top in a ranked choice voting runoff special election for the Big Apple, according to a Slingshot Strategies poll released Saturday.

Reminds me of how Marion Barry got re-elected.

Forum List

Back