AOC and Lunatic Mainstream Democrats Call Trump “War Criminal”

Or perhaps they just missed Barry paying not the rockets fired at US troops and the missiles used to take down ANOTHER civilian airliner, killing ANOTHER 176 innocent men, women, & children...

Wait....no, it was Barry protecting ISIS' Black Market Oil Production facilities, which funded half of their terrorist attacks...like the one on Paris, the largest attack on France since WWII...

"important site" "important to Iranian 'culture' " does not seem to me
to be "cultural heritage sites" ------HOWEVER I would agree that if the
aggressions of Iranian sponsored groups like Hezbollah do involve trashing
of the cultural or holy sites of ---OTHERS----that equity demands an equal
and opposite reaction
So, what you're saying is you're ok with tRump committing war crimes.
There is Iran's side, and there is Trump's side. You are here to defend Iran's side.
So, what you're saying is you're OK with the whole war crimes thing?
Trump is not a war criminal and calling him one is divisive to the extreme
As soon as you start calling out tRump for being "divisive to the extreme" I'll worry about it. Until then you haven't got a leg to stand on.
Trump is not devisive unless you expected the winners of the 2016 to move over and defer to the loser and let them call the shots

There is Iran's side, and there is Trump's side. You are here to defend Iran's side.
As soon as you start calling out tRump for being "divisive to the extreme" I'll worry about it. Until then you haven't got a leg to stand on.
Trump is not devisive unless you expected the winners of the 2016 to move over and defer to the loser and let them call the shots
That's hilarious!

Tell us another!

Creep is actively waging civil war against the United States. I'd say he's pretty much already reached the peak of divisiveness.
It's hilarious when you kids feel the need to gang up on me.

Proves you're helpless on your own.
I regret that you feel threatened

here‘s my advice

try dropping by just after feeding time

conservatives are more docile then

what these bumbling idiots don't realize is that button could very well have been a nuclear missile rather than a surface to air missile at the jet. That's how bumbling of idiots the operations teams in their military are. Yep, instead of 176 dead, it could have been over a million. But the leftists fks in our country are far to sophisticated to ever understand that logic.

Hey stupid, Iran doesn't have nuclear weapons yet, so how in the hell could it have been a nuke? Not only that, but using a nuke as a first strike weapon is something that could bring the whole world down on them.
how the fk do you know? when did you go and inspect their facilities exactly? I like again, you all think you got all the news. it's fking hilarious I tell you. No mthr fkr, you haven't a clue in hell on what they got. so shut the fk up and save some face.

The original Iran nuclear deal said that they had to get rid of a lot of their nuclear material (which they did, as it was verified by inspections), as well as slow down on a lot of their nuclear production, which they also did under the agreement. They hadn't yet acquired material suitable for building a bomb, and the agreement made sure they wouldn't for at least 10 years. Since they don't have the material to build a nuke, how in the hell are they going to fire a nuclear missile? Short answer, they can't. And no, using a nuke as a first strike weapon isn't something that any country with nuclear weapons would consider.
So who inspected the country?

[I do? When?

And I don't have a general, just so you know.

In order for your enemy, the President of the United States, to have committed war crimes against you, you must first be at war, which of course you are, your treason is making war against the United States. You admitted it when you accused the American leader of war crimes (a stupid assertion) for killing your top terrorist leader in your fight against America.

Creep is actively waging civil war against the United States. I'd say he's pretty much already reached the peak of divisiveness.

Poor little traitor. doesn't see why open treason against America should make people not like him.

'War Criminal'?

I must have missed when Trump pimped our military out to Al Qaeda and committed a UN -recognized International War Crime by invading a sovereign nation without that nation's or leader's request / permission to do so...like Barry, the Nobel Peace Prize winner did...

:p

Yeah, but look at what a stable region Potentate Obamugabe made on behalf of his Al Qaeda allies in Libya, Yemen, and Syria....

[I do? When?

In order for your enemy, the President of the United States, to have committed war crimes against you, you must first be at war, which of course you are, your treason is making war against the United States. You admitted it when you accused the American leader of war crimes (a stupid assertion) for killing your top terrorist leader in your fight against America.
You need to report to the nearest state run ('Cause we know you don't have insurance) mental health facility and turn yourself in for treatment.

Poor little traitor. doesn't see why open treason against America should make people not like him.
Get moving, I hear the line is getting long.

[I do? When?

You need to report to the nearest state run ('Cause we know you don't have insurance) mental health facility and turn yourself in for treatment.

What's sad is that truly IS the best you can do. You and your party are engaged in treason. You are waging civil war against the United States of America because you refused to accept the results of the 2016 election.

iu

[I do? When?

You’re moving out?

[I do? When?

You’re moving out?

English kid, do you speak it?

[I do? When?

You’re moving out?

English kid, do you speak it?

Clearly you are far less than proficient in English, as the above fragment with a dangling clause illustrates.

Hey stupid, Iran doesn't have nuclear weapons yet, so how in the hell could it have been a nuke? Not only that, but using a nuke as a first strike weapon is something that could bring the whole world down on them.

That's the point Comrade. Obama paved the way for a nuclear Iran, he even paid for it. Trump stopped that shit, and you Communists are outraged, OUTRAGED I TELLS YA.

How the hell in the world you can say that?

Trump did not stop anything. None. You are very ignorant BG TIME.

Trump went in with no clue how and what he is doing. Trump is very dumb.

I love it when you accused people of communist or Marxist just because we are telling you the truth. But that shows we are winning.

In reality Trump helped and speed up the Iranians nuclear program. That’s a fact dude. Only way to stop that is an all out war.
For your ignorance read the link.

Iran abandons nuclear limits, says it is enriching more uranium than ever before
/—-/ What kind of fool believes anything coming out of a terror state?

Do you have anything else to add to your lousy rebuttal?

Because of Trump they abandoned the agreement. Is that supposed to be a lie? Is that supposed to be a Trump accomplishment?
/——/ Iran never signed the agreement. It’s was non binding so what did Trump walk away from? State Department: Iran Never Signed Nuclear Deal, Which Isn't 'Legally Binding'

Is that mean Trumpits didn’t abandoned the agreement?
Iran is now enriching uranium and construction of hard water facilities in Arak because of Trump.

SO NOW WHAT?

You don’t have a clue what you are talking about dude. None. All what you are saying is just pure crap. You are not making sense at all son.

The missiles attacked is a total slapped in our face.

Because WAHHHHHHH.

The attacks killed nor harmed any American. Either our defenses or so superior that your allies simply can't hit targets, or your Iranian masters know that if they harm or kill an American they will be fucked 5 ways from sunday and are deliberately missing.

Slap in the face? You're fucking stupid, you're desperately flinging shit like a feral baboon.

*** You cheered that this terrorist was killed and won’t kill any more Americans. Do you realized how dumb for you to say that? Why would killing Soleimani one lousy Iranian will stop any of that? Is there only one Iranian commander in Iran, no lieutenants that can easily take over. This proved that you don’t have a clue of what you are talking about.

I’m a a very patriotic Americans but I hate being represented by an inept lousy president. A total embarrassment who don’t give a shit to anybody but for his own interest. Nothing more.

Patriotic my ass. You cheer terrorists who kill thousands of Americans. You're an America hating Marxist scumbag. Did you dance in the streets on 9-11? Come on, you know you did....

Do you see my post admiring or cheering a terrorist?
Where in my post I cheered terrorist?

Just because I’m telling you exactly what is happening how dumb we look.
And how stupid you are.

You gave zero or nothing to counter act I’m Marxist?

Dude. You are a low life scumbag.
the minute you bashed Trump for killing a devil.

#506 this comment:The idea of these Iranians that can shot at us with 12 ballistic missiles. Made thousands of US. soldiers run for their lives is an embarrassment for world super power to take witness worldwide.

How many more do you need? Going against the president is all about backing the terrorists. even making excuses for them.

Wrong again.
Prove it

Be specifics what do you want me to prove your face.

This shit is getting far too easy for me. Not one leftist puke in here can debate me. Not one. They insult me, then they put me on ignore. The reason? Because I don't back off my points. I expect they prove me wrong, and they can't. They can't because they have no facts to back any information they pander to in here. It has gotten too easy to win these days. They even stop now. Charwin executed one attack at me and then claimed I was correct, yet insulted me by calling me stupid and ignorant. I truly don't care, but I wanted it published that the left in here have absolutely nothing to debate.

What debate? I’m here.
You have zero none to counter act. NOTHING.
You don’t know anything dude..
Okay slim, where’s the money coming from?

Where’s the jobs?tens of millions will be out of work!

What money are you talking about Dude?

What jobs are you talking about that will be out of work?

\

Wrong again dude. I don’t mind killing a terrorist but you just don’t kill a terrorist just for the heck of killing a terrorist.

Look at the results, impact and consequences. Is it worth all that troubles by killing one lousy Iranian? Americans are not safer.

I already explained to you why Bibi or Obama never took out these commanders.

I already explained to you the different results in killing Gaddafi and Soleimani. Sadly you are sticking with your nonsense.

Demonstrably not true, You throw a FIT because we killed a terrorist leader BEFORE he could do his 9-11. That gives you a sadz, as it does all your fellow terrorist loving democrat scum.

And we know with Gadaffi, he switched sides, he was helping the Americans hunt down Al Qaeda. Obama HAD to kill him for that, as a lesson to any other leader who might start cooperating with the Americans.

I throw a fit?
Let me repeat it again. Do you see anybody celebrating or cheering with your boy? NOBODY. Not even the republicans but 3 voted with democrats including Gaetz limiting Trump what he can with Iran.

He killed a terrorist BEFORE he can do his 9-11. Do you realized how dumb and ignorant you are saying that.
Soleimani is a commander. Are you saying there’s only one commander in Iran? Are you saying he doesn’t have generals and lieutenants that can carry attacks after him?

Look idiot like I said repeatedly that you don’t have have a clue of what you are saying......... If the Iranians wants to blow up US embassies. They can do that piece of cake...... very easily. But they are NOT that stupid.
YOU GOT THAT?

Soliemani was a terrorist who killed over 4000 Americans. Now democrats LOVE IT when Americans are killed. But decent folk like STOPPING terrorists before they put on a big show like 9-11.

You are a very good example of moron.

Where in my post that I love killing Americans?

Just because I’m telling you facts and reality. You fucking don’t like it. Too bad.
In reality like your buddies here you don’t know anything.

Let me repeat it again............. Is it worth all that troubles in killing one lousy Iranian? Look at the results? Is there any one cheering or celebrating with us in killing Soleimani? NOBODY NONE. Not even Bibi.
Have you seen a Republicans or any celebrating with Trump in killing Soleimani?

Now stick that to your ignorance and stupidity.

If the Iranians wants to blow up embassies. They can do that very easily. But they are not that stupid. Idiot.
What results? One evil fk dead thousands of lives saved. Turmoil in Iran. Seems all good

Idiot.

Are you saying there’s only one commander in Iran? Are you saying he doesn’t have generals or lieutenants that can carry out if they want to blow up an embassies? How dumb can you be?

Trump and Pompeo stupid excuses was there’s an imminent danger of 4 US embassies will be blown. Then why was the embassies never notified. SOD Esper blast these excuses.

There’s a very good reason why Bibi or Obama never take on these generals. Bibi regularly bomb Iran interest in Syria but never these commanders.

Idiot. What seems all good? Do you see anybody celebrating with us? Nobody. Do you even understand the impact of this very stupid foreign policy?

\

Wrong again dude. I don’t mind killing a terrorist but you just don’t kill a terrorist just for the heck of killing a terrorist.

Look at the results, impact and consequences. Is it worth all that troubles by killing one lousy Iranian? Americans are not safer.

I already explained to you why Bibi or Obama never took out these commanders.

I already explained to you the different results in killing Gaddafi and Soleimani. Sadly you are sticking with your nonsense.

Demonstrably not true, You throw a FIT because we killed a terrorist leader BEFORE he could do his 9-11. That gives you a sadz, as it does all your fellow terrorist loving democrat scum.

And we know with Gadaffi, he switched sides, he was helping the Americans hunt down Al Qaeda. Obama HAD to kill him for that, as a lesson to any other leader who might start cooperating with the Americans.

I throw a fit?
Let me repeat it again. Do you see anybody celebrating or cheering with your boy? NOBODY. Not even the republicans but 3 voted with democrats including Gaetz limiting Trump what he can with Iran.

He killed a terrorist BEFORE he can do his 9-11. Do you realized how dumb and ignorant you are saying that.
Soleimani is a commander. Are you saying there’s only one commander in Iran? Are you saying he doesn’t have generals and lieutenants that can carry attacks after him?

Look idiot like I said repeatedly that you don’t have have a clue of what you are saying......... If the Iranians wants to blow up US embassies. They can do that piece of cake...... very easily. But they are NOT that stupid.
YOU GOT THAT?

Soliemani was a terrorist who killed over 4000 Americans. Now democrats LOVE IT when Americans are killed. But decent folk like STOPPING terrorists before they put on a big show like 9-11.

You are a very good example of moron.

Where in my post that I love killing Americans?

Just because I’m telling you facts and reality. You fucking don’t like it. Too bad.
In reality like your buddies here you don’t know anything.

Let me repeat it again............. Is it worth all that troubles in killing one lousy Iranian? Look at the results? Is there any one cheering or celebrating with us in killing Soleimani? NOBODY NONE. Not even Bibi.
Have you seen a Republicans or any celebrating with Trump in killing Soleimani?

Now stick that to your ignorance and stupidity.

If the Iranians wants to blow up embassies. They can do that very easily. But they are not that stupid. Idiot.
What results? One evil fk dead thousands of lives saved. Turmoil in Iran. Seems all good

Idiot.

Trump and Pompeo is like a chief of police giving press conference. It’s like...........
We shot this rapist Jc because he is trying to rape this 95 years old homeless man. That’s it that’s the end of this rapist.

Well in Iran there are millions of Iranians.

Forum List

Back