AOC and Lunatic Mainstream Democrats Call Trump “War Criminal”

too funny

When Israel murdered the USS Liberty, jc456 laughed, and called it funny....

Pro Israel Christians = the most treasonous demographic in America = they cheer when Americans are offed, as long as Israel does it...

Tell us, jc, if a war broke out between Israel and the US, which side would you be on??

A: Israel, because parroting Zionist preacher is how jc "thinks..."

too funny

When Israel murdered the USS Liberty, jc456 laughed, and called it funny....

Pro Israel Christians = the most treasonous demographic in America = they cheer when Americans are offed, as long as Israel does it...

Tell us, jc, if a war broke out between Israel and the US, which side would you be on??

A: Israel, because parroting Zionist preacher is how jc "thinks..."
show that headline for me.

show that headline for me

I just posted it, from HAARETZ, an Israeli news publication....

'But sir, it’s an American ship.' 'Never mind, hit her!' When Israel attacked USS Liberty

Nobody disputes that the Israelis murdered the USS Liberty. The LBJ Administration called it an "accident." The transcript clearly shows otherwise. It was a deliberate hit by Israel on what Israel knew was a US Naval vessel....

and you and the rest of the Pro Israel Christians cheered...

DEATH TO AMERICA as long as ISRAEL DOES IT!!!!

show that headline for me

I just posted it, from HAARETZ, an Israeli news publication....

'But sir, it’s an American ship.' 'Never mind, hit her!' When Israel attacked USS Liberty

Nobody disputes that the Israelis murdered the USS Liberty. The LBJ Administration called it an "accident." The transcript clearly shows otherwise. It was a deliberate hit by Israel on what Israel knew was a US Naval vessel....

and you and the rest of the Pro Israel Christians cheered...

DEATH TO AMERICA as long as ISRAEL DOES IT!!!!
nobody isn't here, so I don't see him saying any such thing.

Go ahead and post your reaction to the documented transcript posted by HAARETZ, showing that Israel knew the USS Liberty was American and hit it knowing that....

You won't, because you are little treasonous coward with an IQ of about 4....

"I won't have "my answer" until Sunday after the sermon...."

Ummmm......wasn't the Liberty hit BEFORE AOC WAS EVEN BORN? So how does it fit in this thread about AOC?

Go ahead and post your reaction to the documented transcript posted by HAARETZ, showing that Israel knew the USS Liberty was American and hit it knowing that....

You won't, because you are little treasonous coward with an IQ of about 4....

"I won't have "my answer" until Sunday after the sermon...."
post something from the US on this.

LOL!!!

Now you don't trust HAARETZ??? LOL!!!

New revelations in attack on American spy ship

Bryce Lockwood, Marine staff sergeant, Russian-language expert, recipient of the Silver Star for heroism, ordained Baptist minister, is shouting into the phone.

"I'm angry! I'm seething with anger! Forty years, and I'm seething with anger!"

Lockwood was aboard the USS Liberty, a super-secret spy ship on station in the eastern Mediterranean, when four Israeli fighter jets flew out of the afternoon sun to strafe and bomb the virtually defenseless vessel on June 8, 1967, the fourth day of what would become known as the Six-Day War.

For Lockwood and many other survivors, the anger is mixed with incredulity: that Israel would attack an important ally, then attribute the attack to a case of mistaken identity by Israeli pilots who had confused the U.S. Navy's most distinctive ship with an Egyptian horse-cavalry transport that was half its size and had a dissimilar profile. And they're also incredulous that, for years, their own government would reject their calls for a thorough investigation.

"They tried to lie their way out of it!" Lockwood shouts. "I don't believe that for a minute! You just don't shoot at a ship at sea without identifying it, making sure of your target!"

Four decades later, many of the more than two dozen Liberty survivors located and interviewed by the Tribune cannot talk about the attack without shouting or weeping.

Their anger has been stoked by the declassification of government documents and the recollections of former military personnel, including some quoted in this article for the first time, which strengthen doubts about the U.S. National Security Agency's position that it never intercepted the communications of the attacking Israeli pilots -- communications, according to those who remember seeing them, that showed the Israelis knew they were attacking an American naval vessel.

Just type USS Liberty or USS Liberty transcript into any search engine....

LOL!!!

Now you don't trust HAARETZ??? LOL!!!

New revelations in attack on American spy ship

Bryce Lockwood, Marine staff sergeant, Russian-language expert, recipient of the Silver Star for heroism, ordained Baptist minister, is shouting into the phone.

"I'm angry! I'm seething with anger! Forty years, and I'm seething with anger!"

Lockwood was aboard the USS Liberty, a super-secret spy ship on station in the eastern Mediterranean, when four Israeli fighter jets flew out of the afternoon sun to strafe and bomb the virtually defenseless vessel on June 8, 1967, the fourth day of what would become known as the Six-Day War.

For Lockwood and many other survivors, the anger is mixed with incredulity: that Israel would attack an important ally, then attribute the attack to a case of mistaken identity by Israeli pilots who had confused the U.S. Navy's most distinctive ship with an Egyptian horse-cavalry transport that was half its size and had a dissimilar profile. And they're also incredulous that, for years, their own government would reject their calls for a thorough investigation.

"They tried to lie their way out of it!" Lockwood shouts. "I don't believe that for a minute! You just don't shoot at a ship at sea without identifying it, making sure of your target!"

Four decades later, many of the more than two dozen Liberty survivors located and interviewed by the Tribune cannot talk about the attack without shouting or weeping.

Their anger has been stoked by the declassification of government documents and the recollections of former military personnel, including some quoted in this article for the first time, which strengthen doubts about the U.S. National Security Agency's position that it never intercepted the communications of the attacking Israeli pilots -- communications, according to those who remember seeing them, that showed the Israelis knew they were attacking an American naval vessel.

Just type USS Liberty or USS Liberty transcript into any search engine....

USS Liberty incident - Wikipedia
Israel apologized for the attack, saying that the USS Liberty had been attacked in error after being mistaken for an Egyptian ship.[5] Both the Israeli and U.S. governments conducted inquiries and issued reports that concluded the attack was a mistake due to Israeli confusion about the ship's identity.[6] Others, including survivors of the attack, have rejected these conclusions and maintain that the attack was deliberate.[7]

survivors of the attack, have rejected these conclusions and maintain that the attack was deliberate

and the TRANSCRIPT clearly documents it was a DELIBERATE ATTACK....

but if treasonous sub human BIRDBRAIN can parrot a lie, parrot it he will....

We should make T-shirts for pro Israel Christians in the US....

DEATH TO AMERICA would be on the front

as long as Israel does it would be on the back....

survivors of the attack, have rejected these conclusions and maintain that the attack was deliberate

and the TRANSCRIPT clearly documents it was a DELIBERATE ATTACK....

but if treasonous sub human BIRDBRAIN can parrot a lie, parrot it he will....

We should make T-shirts for pro Israel Christians in the US....

DEATH TO AMERICA would be on the front

as long as Israel does it would be on the back....
the lack of intelligence on your end is noted. thanks, though, it was a mission, and I could see how it would all go down. the thing is, you don't trust everything in a war. Why couldn't it have been an egyptian ship sporting an american flag? you don't know and they took their shot as assigned. They must have felt they'd apologize rather than get bombed themselves. Americans killed americans in all wars. it happens. I reject your continuous misrepresentation as you've posted.

Now speaking for the mainstream of their “hate The United States” Democratic Party, AOC, Omar, and the whole entourage of fuck heads in the House accuse Trump of being a “war criminal.” Can we deport them to Iran if they love that country more than the United States?
AOC calls Trump 'a monster' over threat to Iran; Omar, other Democrats warn of potential 'war crimes'
Hard to Believe, but AOC Is Getting Even Dumber.

“The integral component to the AOC phenomenon is that the volumes of inanity that issue forth from her mouth remain unchallenged by anyone in the press and her fellow Democrats. She could be on a Sunday news show telling the host that President Trump turns into a bat at night and flies around the country eating the brains of babies and no one on the panel would question her.”​

You are a very good example of moron.

Where in my post that I love killing Americans?

Just because I’m telling you facts and reality. You fucking don’t like it. Too bad.
In reality like your buddies here you don’t know anything.

Let me repeat it again............. Is it worth all that troubles in killing one lousy Iranian? Look at the results? Is there any one cheering or celebrating with us in killing Soleimani? NOBODY NONE. Not even Bibi.
Have you seen a Republicans or any celebrating with Trump in killing Soleimani?

Now stick that to your ignorance and stupidity.

If the Iranians wants to blow up embassies. They can do that very easily. But they are not that stupid. Idiot.
What results? One evil fk dead thousands of lives saved. Turmoil in Iran. Seems all good

ONLY for the Great Satan. For charwin95 this is a tragedy on every level. He faces the very real possibility that the people will revolt and overthrow the rule of the Mullahs. His life expectancy will be rather short if that happens....

Very funny Dude. You have no clue or even understand what you are talking about.

My life expectancy? I’m perfectly very consistent and conscious of my health. 100% perfectly fit. I can assure you that I’m far healthier than you. Except 2 cosmetic surgeries on my face to look 40yo. And I surf regularly here in Southern Ca beaches. I also like ball room and line dancing. JEALOUS?

What revolts idiot? Dude.
The revolts and hopes of the young Iranian generations hoping for a change are ruined by dumb Trump. That’s a fact.

BS

PROVE IT.

If the government of Iran is overthrown, you have a life expectancy in minutes. The downside of being part of a murderous dictatorship is that if the people rise up....

What results? One evil fk dead thousands of lives saved. Turmoil in Iran. Seems all good

ONLY for the Great Satan. For charwin95 this is a tragedy on every level. He faces the very real possibility that the people will revolt and overthrow the rule of the Mullahs. His life expectancy will be rather short if that happens....

Very funny Dude. You have no clue or even understand what you are talking about.

My life expectancy? I’m perfectly very consistent and conscious of my health. 100% perfectly fit. I can assure you that I’m far healthier than you. Except 2 cosmetic surgeries on my face to look 40yo. And I surf regularly here in Southern Ca beaches. I also like ball room and line dancing. JEALOUS?

The revolts and hopes of the young Iranian generations hoping for a change are ruined by dumb Trump. That’s a fact.

BS

PROVE IT.

If the government of Iran is overthrown, you have a life expectancy in minutes. The downside of being part of a murderous dictatorship is that if the people rise up....
That's been the experience of human kind, any time a small group rules a large group at some point the large group revolts and the small group's blood runs in the streets.

Our system has proven to be so stable because the large group retains the power and has no need of revolution.

BS

PROVE IT.

That's been the experience of human kind, any time a small group rules a large group at some point the large group revolts and the small group's blood runs in the streets.

Our system has proven to be so stable because the large group retains the power and has no need of revolution.
then why are we impeaching trump?

BS

PROVE IT.
prove what?

Are you serious? Read the thread dude.

Irosie dumb ignorant rebuttal ..... BS.

So I asked her to prove its BS.

BS

PROVE IT.

We aren't. Impeachment disappears when Trump is fully exonerated by the US Senate.

FISA Court Admits Illegal Spy Warrants Against Carter Page Were ‘Not Valid.’

Schiff was lying about the Nunes Memo. Schiff continues to lie to this very day. Just yesterday he told 7 lie about Trump.

Lack of probable cause is stated as the reason for the illegal spying warrants obtained by the FBI.

FISC Declassifed Order 16-1182 17-52 17-375 17-679 200123 by PJ Media on Scribd

We aren't. Impeachment disappears when Trump is fully exonerated by the US Senate.

Schiff was lying about the Nunes Memo. Schiff continues to lie to this very day. Just yesterday he told 7 lie about Trump.

Lack of probable cause is stated as the reason for the illegal spying warrants obtained by the FBI.

The senate cannot exonerate him. They can only vote to either leave him in office or not. He's already been impeached. Everything else is just BS.

PROVE IT.

The senate cannot exonerate him. They can only vote to either leave him in office or not. He's already been impeached. Everything else is just BS.
Impeachment means charged. Impeachment isn't a sentence.

Impeachment means charged. Impeachment isn't a sentence.
It's like a Grand Jury indictment that disappears on the exoneration of an acquittal. An indictment is the claim that they have sufficient proof to convict. This claim is tested in court and on acquittals shown to be false.

Forum List

Back