AOC and Lunatic Mainstream Democrats Call Trump “War Criminal”

Hey stupid, Iran doesn't have nuclear weapons yet, so how in the hell could it have been a nuke? Not only that, but using a nuke as a first strike weapon is something that could bring the whole world down on them.

That's the point Comrade. Obama paved the way for a nuclear Iran, he even paid for it. Trump stopped that shit, and you Communists are outraged, OUTRAGED I TELLS YA.
BTW, I heard this morning that the European allies are about to put sanctions on Iran because......... Iran violated the agreement.

Funny, every mthr fking asset in here says they've been following the agreement. oops, don't they prove stupid today?

charwin95 is Iranian military/government. His posts are simply deranged on a Baghdad Bob level.

Did I hurt your feelings?

I’m pure American very patriotic. I’m not an expert in ME but I consider myself far educated about ME affairs than any body in this site.
Do you want to talk other countries? Any countries.
Trump got elected suddenly ignorant people like you become an expert that knows nothing about ME.
Far educated? Nope

Well what have you proved or contributed in this thread? You are a tough key board commando which means crap.

I’m sooooo gooooood ....... that you and your buddies here accused me of an Iranian military. Impressive eh!

You don’t know anything about ME affairs. And you are arguing with me Dude? In reality you are NOT even qualified to talk to me.

what these bumbling idiots don't realize is that button could very well have been a nuclear missile rather than a surface to air missile at the jet. That's how bumbling of idiots the operations teams in their military are. Yep, instead of 176 dead, it could have been over a million. But the leftists fks in our country are far to sophisticated to ever understand that logic.

Hey stupid, Iran doesn't have nuclear weapons yet, so how in the hell could it have been a nuke? Not only that, but using a nuke as a first strike weapon is something that could bring the whole world down on them.
how the fk do you know? when did you go and inspect their facilities exactly? I like again, you all think you got all the news. it's fking hilarious I tell you. No mthr fkr, you haven't a clue in hell on what they got. so shut the fk up and save some face.

The original Iran nuclear deal said that they had to get rid of a lot of their nuclear material (which they did, as it was verified by inspections), as well as slow down on a lot of their nuclear production, which they also did under the agreement. They hadn't yet acquired material suitable for building a bomb, and the agreement made sure they wouldn't for at least 10 years. Since they don't have the material to build a nuke, how in the hell are they going to fire a nuclear missile? Short answer, they can't. And no, using a nuke as a first strike weapon isn't something that any country with nuclear weapons would consider.
There were no inspections

Yes there are several and lots of inspections.

What is your evidence that there was no inspections?

Did I hurt your feelings?

I’m pure American very patriotic. I’m not an expert in ME but I consider myself far educated about ME affairs than any body in this site.
Do you want to talk other countries? Any countries.
Trump got elected suddenly ignorant people like you become an expert that knows nothing about ME.

:rofl:

You're either Iranian military or part of the Mullahs. Either way, you are an enemy of America, You're a Baghdad Bob type of fool.

Oh and fool, what happened to WWIII? I guess we kicked your Arab (because the Persians are just bitch bois to the Arabs who rule Iran) asses all over the sand...

Kind of takes the fun out of attacks when your guidance systems get fried at take off....

See this is exactly what I mean? I’m SOOOOO GOOOOD that I’m accused of being an Iranian military.

Dude like I already said. I’m pure American breed and very patriotic. It happened that foreign countries are one of my thousands of interest.

Like I already said. I can discuss any countries both military and economically. In 6 languages.

Dude..... All I’m telling you are straight facts that are out there already. I’m not telling you anything else different.
I specifically told you and your ignorant buddies here the results of killing Soleimani.

And you don’t like it? You can shove it. Ignorant bastard.

Aside from that. You have no clue of what you are babbling about.

Demonstrably not true, You throw a FIT because we killed a terrorist leader BEFORE he could do his 9-11. That gives you a sadz, as it does all your fellow terrorist loving democrat scum.

And we know with Gadaffi, he switched sides, he was helping the Americans hunt down Al Qaeda. Obama HAD to kill him for that, as a lesson to any other leader who might start cooperating with the Americans.

I throw a fit?
Let me repeat it again. Do you see anybody celebrating or cheering with your boy? NOBODY. Not even the republicans but 3 voted with democrats including Gaetz limiting Trump what he can with Iran.

He killed a terrorist BEFORE he can do his 9-11. Do you realized how dumb and ignorant you are saying that.
Soleimani is a commander. Are you saying there’s only one commander in Iran? Are you saying he doesn’t have generals and lieutenants that can carry attacks after him?

Look idiot like I said repeatedly that you don’t have have a clue of what you are saying......... If the Iranians wants to blow up US embassies. They can do that piece of cake...... very easily. But they are NOT that stupid.
YOU GOT THAT?

Soliemani was a terrorist who killed over 4000 Americans. Now democrats LOVE IT when Americans are killed. But decent folk like STOPPING terrorists before they put on a big show like 9-11.

You are a very good example of moron.

Where in my post that I love killing Americans?

Just because I’m telling you facts and reality. You fucking don’t like it. Too bad.
In reality like your buddies here you don’t know anything.

Let me repeat it again............. Is it worth all that troubles in killing one lousy Iranian? Look at the results? Is there any one cheering or celebrating with us in killing Soleimani? NOBODY NONE. Not even Bibi.
Have you seen a Republicans or any celebrating with Trump in killing Soleimani?

Now stick that to your ignorance and stupidity.

If the Iranians wants to blow up embassies. They can do that very easily. But they are not that stupid. Idiot.
What results? One evil fk dead thousands of lives saved. Turmoil in Iran. Seems all good

ONLY for the Great Satan. For charwin95 this is a tragedy on every level. He faces the very real possibility that the people will revolt and overthrow the rule of the Mullahs. His life expectancy will be rather short if that happens....

Very funny Dude. You have no clue or even understand what you are talking about.

My life expectancy? I’m perfectly very consistent and conscious of my health. 100% perfectly fit. I can assure you that I’m far healthier than you. Except 2 cosmetic surgeries on my face to look 40yo. And I surf regularly here in Southern Ca beaches. I also like ball room and line dancing. JEALOUS?

What revolts idiot? Dude.
The revolts and hopes of the young Iranian generations hoping for a change are ruined by dumb Trump. That’s a fact.

tRump's words, not mine.

"Let this serve as a WARNING that if Iran strikes any Americans, or American assets, we have.........targeted 52 Iranian sites (representing the 52 American hostages taken by Iran many years ago), some at a very high level & important to Iran & the Iranian culture, and those targets, and Iran itself, WILL BE HIT VERY FAST AND VERY HARD"

"important site" "important to Iranian 'culture' " does not seem to me
to be "cultural heritage sites" ------HOWEVER I would agree that if the
aggressions of Iranian sponsored groups like Hezbollah do involve trashing
of the cultural or holy sites of ---OTHERS----that equity demands an equal
and opposite reaction
So, what you're saying is you're ok with tRump committing war crimes.
There is Iran's side, and there is Trump's side. You are here to defend Iran's side.
So, what you're saying is you're OK with the whole war crimes thing?

So you admit that democrats are not only allies of terrorists, but waging war against the United States,

BTW, your general killed 4,000 of our people. I would say that you democrats and the ruling Mullahs who control you are the war criminals. How many IED's did your beloved terrorist hero plant before we took the fucker out?

That is not the point. Ignorant idiot.

Trump has largely been on the side of withdrawing from the Middle East, which is why

ZIONIST 911 TRAITOR JOHN BOLTON

hates him

Well did Trumpy brought those soldiers home or did he sent more US troops to ME?

He withdrew cowardly and stupidly abandoned a very close ally the Kurds. Pave way for his master Putin to take over the territories. At the same time crated thousands of misplaced families as refugees. That is Trump.

Trump has largely been on the side of withdrawing from the Middle East, which is why

ZIONIST 911 TRAITOR JOHN BOLTON

hates him

Well did Trumpy brought those soldiers home or did he sent more US troops to ME?

He withdrew cowardly and stupidly abandoned a very close ally the Kurds. Pave way for his master Putin to take over the territories. At the same time crated thousands of misplaced families as refugees. That is Trump.

he is under intense pressure by brainwashed, acid head, hippies----like
Bernie Sanders and AOC

I throw a fit?
Let me repeat it again. Do you see anybody celebrating or cheering with your boy? NOBODY. Not even the republicans but 3 voted with democrats including Gaetz limiting Trump what he can with Iran.

He killed a terrorist BEFORE he can do his 9-11. Do you realized how dumb and ignorant you are saying that.
Soleimani is a commander. Are you saying there’s only one commander in Iran? Are you saying he doesn’t have generals and lieutenants that can carry attacks after him?

Look idiot like I said repeatedly that you don’t have have a clue of what you are saying......... If the Iranians wants to blow up US embassies. They can do that piece of cake...... very easily. But they are NOT that stupid.
YOU GOT THAT?

Soliemani was a terrorist who killed over 4000 Americans. Now democrats LOVE IT when Americans are killed. But decent folk like STOPPING terrorists before they put on a big show like 9-11.

Just because I’m telling you facts and reality. You fucking don’t like it. Too bad.

Let me repeat it again............. Is it worth all that troubles in killing one lousy Iranian? Look at the results? Is there any one cheering or celebrating with us in killing Soleimani? NOBODY NONE. Not even Bibi.

If the Iranians wants to blow up embassies. They can do that very easily. But they are not that stupid. Idiot.
What results? One evil fk dead thousands of lives saved. Turmoil in Iran. Seems all good

ONLY for the Great Satan. For charwin95 this is a tragedy on every level. He faces the very real possibility that the people will revolt and overthrow the rule of the Mullahs. His life expectancy will be rather short if that happens....

Very funny Dude. You have no clue or even understand what you are talking about.

My life expectancy? I’m perfectly very consistent and conscious of my health. 100% perfectly fit. I can assure you that I’m far healthier than you. Except 2 cosmetic surgeries on my face to look 40yo. And I surf regularly here in Southern Ca beaches. I also like ball room and line dancing. JEALOUS?

The revolts and hopes of the young Iranian generations hoping for a change are ruined by dumb Trump. That’s a fact.

BS

BS

PROVE IT.

SO NOW WHAT? Is this means a good example of an inept TRUMP foreign policy? Talking about an idiot.

Experts: Iran Could Be a Nuclear Armed State in Just 1 Year

Trump’s sanctions made it more likely Iran would abandon diplomacy and develop an atomic bomb. Trump is not “deserving to exchange messages with,” Iranian leader Ayatollah Ali Khamenei stated in June 2019.

Trump abandoned the Iran deal to spite Obama, according to a leaked memo written by the United Kingdom's former ambassador to the United States. Kim Darroch in 2018 described Trump’s move as an act of "diplomatic vandalism.”

BS

PROVE IT.
prove what?

SO NOW WHAT? Is this means a good example of an inept TRUMP foreign policy? Talking about an idiot.

Experts: Iran Could Be a Nuclear Armed State in Just 1 Year

Trump’s sanctions made it more likely Iran would abandon diplomacy and develop an atomic bomb. Trump is not “deserving to exchange messages with,” Iranian leader Ayatollah Ali Khamenei stated in June 2019.

Trump abandoned the Iran deal to spite Obama, according to a leaked memo written by the United Kingdom's former ambassador to the United States. Kim Darroch in 2018 described Trump’s move as an act of "diplomatic vandalism.”
giphy.gif

gd damn that the US won WWII huh?

It was right after WW2 that the US got the warning from Einstein.... a prophetic warning at that....

Einstein Letter Warning Of
Zionist Facism In Israel
Letter That Albert Einstein Sent to the New York Times
1948, Protesting the Visit of Menachem Begin

11-1-4
1036081927.jpg

Letters to the Editor
New York Times
December 4, 1948
TO THE EDITORS OF THE NEW YORK TIMES:
Among the most disturbing political phenomena of our times is the emergence in the newly created state of Israel of the "Freedom Party" (Tnuat Haherut), a political party closely akin in its organization, methods, political philosophy and social appeal to the Nazi and Fascist parties. It was formed out of the membership and following of the former Irgun Zvai Leumi, a terrorist, right-wing, chauvinist organization in Palestine.
einstein.jpg
The current visit of Menachem Begin, leader of this party, to the United States is obviously calculated to give the impression of American support for his party in the coming Israeli elections, and to cement political ties with conservative Zionist elements in the United States. Several Americans of national repute have lent their names to welcome his visit. It is inconceivable that those who oppose fascism throughoutthe world, if correctly informed as to Mr. Begin's political record and perspectives, could add their names and support to the movement he represents.
Before irreparable damage is done by way of financial contributions, public manifestations in Begin's behalf, and the creation in Palestine of the impression that a large segment of America supports Fascist elements in Israel, the American public must be informed as to the record and objectives of Mr. Begin and his movement. The public avowals of Begin's party are no guide whatever to its actual character. Today they speak of freedom, democracy and anti-imperialism, whereas until recently they openly preached the doctrine of the Fascist state. It is in its actions that the terrorist party betrays its real character; from its past actions we can judge what it may be expected to do in the future.
Attack on Arab Village
A shocking example was their behavior in the Arab village of Deir Yassin. This village, off the main roads and surrounded by Jewish lands, had taken no part in the war, and had even fought off Arab bands who wanted to use the village as their base. On April 9 (THE NEW YORK TIMES), terrorist bands attacked this peaceful village, which was not a military objective in the fighting, killed most of its inhabitants ? 240men, women, and children - and kept a few of them alive to parade as captives through the streets of Jerusalem. Most of the Jewish community was horrified at the deed, and the Jewish Agency sent a telegram of apology to King Abdullah of Trans-Jordan. But the terrorists, far from being ashamed of their act, were proud of this massacre, publicized it widely, and invited all the foreign correspondents present in the country to view the heaped corpses and the general havoc at Deir Yassin. The Deir Yassin incident exemplifies the character and actions of the Freedom Party.
Within the Jewish community they have preached an admixture of ultranationalism, religious mysticism, and racial superiority. Like other Fascist parties they have been used to break strikes, and have themselves pressed for the destruction of free trade unions. In their stead they have proposed corporate unions on the Italian Fascist model. During the last years of sporadic anti-British violence, the IZL and Stern groups inaugurated a reign of terror in the Palestine Jewish community. Teachers were beaten up for speaking against them, adults were shot for not letting their children join them. By gangster methods, beatings, window-smashing, and wide-spread robberies, the terrorists intimidated the population and exacted a heavy tribute.
The people of the Freedom Party have had no part in the constructive achievements in Palestine. They have reclaimed no land, built no settlements, and only detracted from the Jewish defense activity. Their much-publicized immigration endeavors were minute, and devoted mainly to bringing in Fascist compatriots.
Discrepancies Seen
The discrepancies between the bold claims now being made by Begin and his party, and their record of past performance in Palestine bear the imprint of no ordinary political party. This is the unmistakable stamp of a Fascist party for whom terrorism (against Jews, Arabs, and British alike), and misrepresentation are means, and a "Leader State" is the goal.
In the light of the foregoing considerations, it is imperative that the truth about Mr. Begin and his movement be made known in this country. It is all the more tragic that the top leadership of American Zionism has refused to campaign against Begin's efforts, or even to expose to its own constituents the dangers to Israel from support to Begin.
The undersigned therefore take this means of publicly presenting a few salient facts concerning Begin and his party; and of urging all concerned not to support this latest manifestation of fascism.
ISIDORE ABRAMOWITZ
HANNAH ARENDT
ABRAHAM BRICK
RABBI JESSURUN CARDOZO
ALBERT EINSTEIN
HERMAN EISEN, M.D.
HAYIM FINEMAN
M. GALLEN, M.D.
H.H. HARRIS
ZELIG S. HARRIS
SIDNEY HOOK
FRED KARUSH
BRURIA KAUFMAN
IRMA L. LINDHEIM
NACHMAN MAISEL
SEYMOUR MELMAN
MYER D. MENDELSON
M.D., HARRY M. OSLINSKY
SAMUEL PITLICK
FRITZ ROHRLICH
LOUIS P. ROCKER
RUTH SAGIS
ITZHAK SANKOWSKY
I.J. SHOENBERG
SAMUEL SHUMAN
M. SINGER
IRMA WOLFE
STEFAN WOLF.
New York, Dec. 2, 1948

gd damn that the US won WWII huh?

It was right after WW2 that the US got the warning from Einstein.... a prophetic warning at that....

Einstein Letter Warning Of
Zionist Facism In Israel
Letter That Albert Einstein Sent to the New York Times
1948, Protesting the Visit of Menachem Begin

11-1-4
1036081927.jpg

Letters to the Editor
New York Times
December 4, 1948
TO THE EDITORS OF THE NEW YORK TIMES:
Among the most disturbing political phenomena of our times is the emergence in the newly created state of Israel of the "Freedom Party" (Tnuat Haherut), a political party closely akin in its organization, methods, political philosophy and social appeal to the Nazi and Fascist parties. It was formed out of the membership and following of the former Irgun Zvai Leumi, a terrorist, right-wing, chauvinist organization in Palestine.
einstein.jpg
The current visit of Menachem Begin, leader of this party, to the United States is obviously calculated to give the impression of American support for his party in the coming Israeli elections, and to cement political ties with conservative Zionist elements in the United States. Several Americans of national repute have lent their names to welcome his visit. It is inconceivable that those who oppose fascism throughoutthe world, if correctly informed as to Mr. Begin's political record and perspectives, could add their names and support to the movement he represents.
Before irreparable damage is done by way of financial contributions, public manifestations in Begin's behalf, and the creation in Palestine of the impression that a large segment of America supports Fascist elements in Israel, the American public must be informed as to the record and objectives of Mr. Begin and his movement. The public avowals of Begin's party are no guide whatever to its actual character. Today they speak of freedom, democracy and anti-imperialism, whereas until recently they openly preached the doctrine of the Fascist state. It is in its actions that the terrorist party betrays its real character; from its past actions we can judge what it may be expected to do in the future.
Attack on Arab Village
A shocking example was their behavior in the Arab village of Deir Yassin. This village, off the main roads and surrounded by Jewish lands, had taken no part in the war, and had even fought off Arab bands who wanted to use the village as their base. On April 9 (THE NEW YORK TIMES), terrorist bands attacked this peaceful village, which was not a military objective in the fighting, killed most of its inhabitants ? 240men, women, and children - and kept a few of them alive to parade as captives through the streets of Jerusalem. Most of the Jewish community was horrified at the deed, and the Jewish Agency sent a telegram of apology to King Abdullah of Trans-Jordan. But the terrorists, far from being ashamed of their act, were proud of this massacre, publicized it widely, and invited all the foreign correspondents present in the country to view the heaped corpses and the general havoc at Deir Yassin. The Deir Yassin incident exemplifies the character and actions of the Freedom Party.
Within the Jewish community they have preached an admixture of ultranationalism, religious mysticism, and racial superiority. Like other Fascist parties they have been used to break strikes, and have themselves pressed for the destruction of free trade unions. In their stead they have proposed corporate unions on the Italian Fascist model. During the last years of sporadic anti-British violence, the IZL and Stern groups inaugurated a reign of terror in the Palestine Jewish community. Teachers were beaten up for speaking against them, adults were shot for not letting their children join them. By gangster methods, beatings, window-smashing, and wide-spread robberies, the terrorists intimidated the population and exacted a heavy tribute.
The people of the Freedom Party have had no part in the constructive achievements in Palestine. They have reclaimed no land, built no settlements, and only detracted from the Jewish defense activity. Their much-publicized immigration endeavors were minute, and devoted mainly to bringing in Fascist compatriots.
Discrepancies Seen
The discrepancies between the bold claims now being made by Begin and his party, and their record of past performance in Palestine bear the imprint of no ordinary political party. This is the unmistakable stamp of a Fascist party for whom terrorism (against Jews, Arabs, and British alike), and misrepresentation are means, and a "Leader State" is the goal.
In the light of the foregoing considerations, it is imperative that the truth about Mr. Begin and his movement be made known in this country. It is all the more tragic that the top leadership of American Zionism has refused to campaign against Begin's efforts, or even to expose to its own constituents the dangers to Israel from support to Begin.
The undersigned therefore take this means of publicly presenting a few salient facts concerning Begin and his party; and of urging all concerned not to support this latest manifestation of fascism.
ISIDORE ABRAMOWITZ
HANNAH ARENDT
ABRAHAM BRICK
RABBI JESSURUN CARDOZO
ALBERT EINSTEIN
HERMAN EISEN, M.D.
HAYIM FINEMAN
M. GALLEN, M.D.
H.H. HARRIS
ZELIG S. HARRIS
SIDNEY HOOK
FRED KARUSH
BRURIA KAUFMAN
IRMA L. LINDHEIM
NACHMAN MAISEL
SEYMOUR MELMAN
MYER D. MENDELSON
M.D., HARRY M. OSLINSKY
SAMUEL PITLICK
FRITZ ROHRLICH
LOUIS P. ROCKER
RUTH SAGIS
ITZHAK SANKOWSKY
I.J. SHOENBERG
SAMUEL SHUMAN
M. SINGER
IRMA WOLFE
STEFAN WOLF.
New York, Dec. 2, 1948
and?

Israel offed JFK
Israeli traitor LBJ cooked up a plan to escalate war in 'nam, purchase weapons, and then steal those weapons and give them to Israel
Israel offed the USS Liberty in cold blood, and you cheered
Israel did the Marines in Lebanon 1983, a false flag attack aimed at baiting a US war with Hezbo
Israeli connected Jewish terrorist Gaddafi did Pan Am 103, and you cheered
Israel did 911
Israel is behind ISIS

and???

Response - but but what about FRAUD JESUS????

Israel offed JFK
Israeli traitor LBJ cooked up a plan to escalate war in 'nam, purchase weapons, and then steal those weapons and give them to Israel
Israel offed the USS Liberty in cold blood, and you cheered
Israel did the Marines in Lebanon 1983, a false flag attack aimed at baiting a US war with Hezbo
Israeli connected Jewish terrorist Gaddafi did Pan Am 103, and you cheered
Israel did 911
Israel is behind ISIS

and???

Response - but but what about FRAUD JESUS????
too fking funny. you really hate them there jews eh? too fking funny. Thanks for the laugh.

too fking funny.

Traitors like you really love it when Israel offs Americans.

'But sir, it’s an American ship.' 'Never mind, hit her!' When Israel attacked USS Liberty

Israeli pilot to IDF war room: This is an American ship. Do you still want us to attack?

IDF war room to Israeli pilot: Yes, follow orders.

Israeli pilot to IDF war room: But sir, it’s an American ship - I can see the flag!

IDF war room to Israeli pilot: Never mind; hit it.

Christianity was created by Jews to manipulate unChosen MORONS to serve Israel. Here, jc456 cheers the USS Liberty attack by Israel.

Why did Israel attack the USS Liberty? The Liberty was sent to INVESTIGATE whether or not Israel was exterminating the residents of the Bank, Strip, and Heights, all taken with brand new US weapons free of charge that were supposed to go to 'nam. If Israel was not exterminating those people, they would have had no reason to murder American Naval personnel. They were exterminating those people, and that's why the Liberty was attacked...

too fking funny.

Traitors like you really love it when Israel offs Americans.

'But sir, it’s an American ship.' 'Never mind, hit her!' When Israel attacked USS Liberty

Israeli pilot to IDF war room: This is an American ship. Do you still want us to attack?

IDF war room to Israeli pilot: Yes, follow orders.

Israeli pilot to IDF war room: But sir, it’s an American ship - I can see the flag!

IDF war room to Israeli pilot: Never mind; hit it.

Christianity was created by Jews to manipulate unChosen MORONS to serve Israel. Here, jc456 cheers the USS Liberty attack by Israel.

Why did Israel attack the USS Liberty? The Liberty was sent to INVESTIGATE whether or not Israel was exterminating the residents of the Bank, Strip, and Heights, all taken with brand new US weapons free of charge that were supposed to go to 'nam. If Israel was not exterminating those people, they would have had no reason to murder American Naval personnel. They were exterminating those people, and that's why the Liberty was attacked...
too funny all of your confusion, they have drugs that could help.

Forum List

Back