Mortimer

Gold Member
Sep 29, 2010
Kings of Con
SerbAmerican2.jpg

Yes, let's lives again the same night of 2016 in 2020...this was so cool :thup:

Hope not.
I think it will happen again, the lefties did a lot of a Fake News to get to Trump and the American people could see what they are trying to do and right now if i not mystaking he is pretty popular in the poll from France TV? i only get CNN for American Tv here in France and we all know that they are against Trump.

Hope not.
I think it will happen again, the lefties did a lot of a Fake News to get to Trump and the American people could see what they are trying to do and right now if i not mystaking he is pretty popular in the poll from France TV? i only get CNN for American Tv here in France and we all know that they are against Trump.
I voted for Trump in 2016. I won’t in 2020 after this wag the dog move in Iraq. He said he was for nonintervention, just like W and O claimed during their first campaign, but alas Don lied just as W and O did.

Hope not.
I voted for Trump in 2016. I won’t in 2020 after this wag the dog move in Iraq. He said he was for nonintervention, just like W and O claimed during their first campaign, but alas Don lied just as W and O did.
He said that he had an imminent threat to American citizens and already the butchery had made thousands of Americans dead because of Suleimani. Iran to also seek the anger of the Americans by dint of pushing the monster is waking up if I can put it that way because Iran should keep quiet and if we compare Trump and Obama him Obama the red line could be crossed and he did not react that's why the expression Make America Great Again is the right sentence after 8 years of Obama

Hope not.
He said that he had an imminent threat to American citizens and already the butchery had made thousands of Americans dead because of Suleimani. Iran to also seek the anger of the Americans by dint of pushing the monster is waking up if I can put it that way because Iran should keep quiet and if we compare Trump and Obama him Obama the red line could be crossed and he did not react that's why the expression Make America Great Again is the right sentence after 8 years of Obama
There is no imminent threat. Just another lie. Stop believing the propaganda.

Trump’s cowardly act should get him impeached and removed, but sadly it won’t.

If O did this, you cons would be screaming. You’re just as much a bunch of hypocrites as the libs.

Hope not.

If O did this, you cons would be screaming. You’re just as much a bunch of hypocrites as the libs.
Precisely I do not believe the propaganda that is said here in France and in Europe, I inquire before making a judgment about Trump you have to be blind not to see the propaganda that is being made against him.

Hope not.

Precisely I do not believe the propaganda that is said here in France and in Europe, I inquire before making a judgment about Trump you have to be blind not to see the propaganda that is being made against him.

I am not saying that the action was right nor wrong. But the reason behind it is clearly wrong. It's to take the pressure off his Impeachment. And that is not only wrong but damned dangerous for not only America but the entire world. I said something was coming and here it is. Another "Here, hold my beer" moment.

Hope not.

not one shred of evidence has come forth re: an eminent threat. you like to blindly believe a confirmed liar who listens to anybody that gives him a compliment? that's pitiful.

Hope not.

is there some inside intel you know that the rest of us don't? what's the eminent threat? where's the proof?

Hope not.

not one shred of evidence has come forth re: an eminent threat. you like to blindly believe a confirmed liar who listens to anybody that gives him a compliment? that's pitiful.
This is so true, but some Americans get duped every time.

The Pentagon lied about Vietnam.

The Pentagon lied about WMDs in #Iraq.

The Pentagon lied about Gaddafi massacring protesters in #Libya.

The Pentagon lied about Assad gassing his own people in #Syria.

And the Pentagon is lying today about #Soleimani and #Iran too.

is there some inside intel you know that the rest of us don't? what's the eminent threat? where's the proof?
So true...
If a known compulsive liar who has lied to you many times in the past told you it was very, very important that you go and murder your neighbor, but he couldn't show you the evidence proving his claim, would you take him at his word and get your gun? Caitlyn Johnstone

I am not saying that the action was right nor wrong. But the reason behind it is clearly wrong. It's to take the pressure off his Impeachment. And that is not only wrong but damned dangerous for not only America but the entire world. I said something was coming and here it is. Another "Here, hold my beer" moment.

& now donny is bloviating about 'hitting 52 targets' in iran. 52 targets because that is the same # of hostages they took back in the 70s. he's also talking about taking out cultural sites important to the iranians. what might that be? did you know that is a war crime?
donny shoots off his mouth & hopefully if he gave a command to do so - the military officials in charge of directing it will refuse the order.

UN warns destroying cultural heritage may be war crime
New measure urges prosecution of any parties responsible for attacks against historic monuments, sites and buildings
By Edith M. Lederer 25 March 2017, 11:00 am
UN warns destroying cultural heritage may be war crime

Hope not.

This is so true, but some Americans get duped every time.

The Pentagon lied about Vietnam.

The Pentagon lied about WMDs in #Iraq.

The Pentagon lied about Gaddafi massacring protesters in #Libya.

The Pentagon lied about Assad gassing his own people in #Syria.

And the Pentagon is lying today about #Soleimani and #Iran too.

the only one above i would disagree with is assad. but you are spot on as far as the larger point you are making.

Forum List

Back